Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58422 times)
Nekoma2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

Over 9 billion dollars invested into the market could certainly be a sign however, it is way too early to tell if this is an indication of the bulls or just a mere case of whales trying to manipulate the market like they always do. Let's wait until month end to see what happens then we can hopefully, scream in joy. The bullish run is certainly long overdue. Let's hope this is a sign!
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

Of course not. this is local growth. after such a local growth, we will fall even lower than we were before. I'm afraid of that.
bttmember

Activity: 938

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

I hope your observation is right but with the bearish market of last many months i have learnt that we cannot call it bull run yet, unless we see clear break up of atleast three to five resistance levels and we need to see not one day but 4 5 days as green in a week and this momentum has to continue till several weeks before we can announce real bull run.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Bitcoin went up and as usual pulled the whole market along. I think that by the end of the year we will see 8,000. There are too many events in the first quarter of 2019 and the price/market is obliged to react to this.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

Bitcoin price really went up and other altcoins too follow suit. I just pray the price will keep rising and not fall again as before . Am very optimistic that next year will be very favourable.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

I'm glad you are optimist, but the new bull run is still far away. Bull run won't start just because we want it. Some things related to regulations must happens first. Just HODL for now Smiley
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

Do not consider this as a strong indicator of the uptrend
The whales may be working
The market needs more time, momentum and much more money
To see it as the beginning of a rally.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

this growth is just an ordinary correction after a very strong fall. I think the ETH will not be worth more than 110 $, EOS will not be able to break through 3 dollars. After this growth we will fall again.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

This is the first time 9billion is pump into the market. The best you can do is trade with than hoping for a bull run. Whales might be at work because due to high volatility of the market.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Today is a good day
Huge billions of investments and a huge demand for crypto currency tokens
But this can only be said to be the beginning if it continues till tomorrow, till next week and till next year

Continuous increase in marketcap and price is gonna make 2019 positive e
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

This is to early to say, it happens many time, even it's happening from last 2 month. Market just bull for sometime and then it goes more down. Whales are just manipulating the market as usual they do. According to me, market will pump next year with daily little growth. But i hope, this is the sign of pump, let's see more days.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

It is a pump but I doubt if the price will go up to $5000 this year people are spending you know, and the fuds are still hounding Bitcoin price, wait next year.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

I think no, that gain is just a normal growth in a span of hours by actively trading on the market, so we could not say that it's the sign of bullrun, it would never happen this quarter.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Well, it looks like you've observed it well. Today is growing at a rate of more than 12%, after the last few weeks experiencing depression. Bitcoin is back up above $ 3500, I think this good start to the week towards the end of 2018 is over soon. Hopefully I am not wrong in predictions.
simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

i would love to believe so, but i will sit this one out. just to be sure. cannot get caught in another pnd
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

it's too early to talk about it. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market has not yet begun its bull run

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

The 12% increase in the prices of significant coins including bitcoin and ethereum is a good one. This is a great time again for day traders to make profit. For the start of the bull run, too early to tell. This sharp rise also happened several times for the last two months. But, then followed by downward trend. Let see for the next few days if this continues.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

This has happened before and then it dropped down even lower. My guess is that this is nothing but a bull trap and the bears will eventually push it down again. The real bull run begins when the bakkt is operational and big money starts to flow

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

It's a pump but i don't know if that can be included on the long term bullish trend or no. But it looks like this will be gonna recovery phase for bitcoin dude. I glad to see that happen right now. waiting for  bitcoin to break 6k rate again in the future.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: