Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58432 times)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

too fast to say this is a bull. never enter the same trap. we should be wiser in concluding now. I don't think the bull's time to come, this is just a preparation for another fall.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

This is the beginning of a very high surge. We must use this to invest before the coin price rises. We will see the price of coins will recover in January. And as traders, we must always be sure of the decisions we make because anything can happen in this crypto world.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??

The growth of the market is somehow a good development but we could conclude everything this early. I am positive towards the market but it is still hard to assume because the market has been so unpredictable and it is important that we'll just wait for the best time.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
Well, the rebound have already been on the market , I think there is nothing to surprise that now the price has increased in a few days , but in the long term so far we will fall, only by 2020 I think a lot can change

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

It does not look like a new bull run for me yet. Yes, the prices have gone up a bit, but not more. I am still very skeptical if this really leads to a bull run.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

It could still be the beginning of a bull run that is still far away, but the recent growth in the crypto market really gave me hope, i believe the market will correct it self anytime soon. It's still best to hold for the main bull run.

Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

let's be hopeful and have faith.
Crypto market will definitely bounce back; and when it does; only those prepared for it will benefit immensely.

TIP:
Don't FUD and sell off your coin in desperation or fear; if you'll do, engage your cryptocurrency trades, constructively.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I am also convinced now that the market is beginning to gradually recover. Because in recent days we have seen a clear upward trend in prices, many reliable coins are beginning to consistently restore their previous positions. Therefore, I am fully convinced that now is a great time to buy coins.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

I am glad to see that the market shows growing tendencies. We all are very tired of bad news. And that's nice to have an opportunity to get some profit within last days. I am even thinking about some new coins to get in my portfolio.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

It is difficult to accurately predict how the situation on the crypto market will develop in the near future. But I still hope that the bull run is approaching. Therefore, I am really pleased with the active growth of good coins in recent times. I continue to hodl and buy reliable cryptocurrencies.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Almost one year there is a bear market there will be a bull run to of course. We should be patient and keep waiting.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

Do not rush to predict growth. This all can be a great deception and in the future the fall will continue. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m used to telling the truth.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

In my opinion, the market is in the same condition as it was several months ago. Some altcoins grow in value, some fall, everything else stands still.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Do not rush to predict growth. This all can be a great deception and in the future the fall will continue. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m used to telling the truth.
Bull run won't gonna happen that fast because even the price grow up, many are gaining profit and willing to sell because they buy at the lower price. It takes how many years before we reach it, we have to wait if we want a bull run. Have something on your account and work another job for you not yo depend from the profit.

jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

"The bulls are here." May be only some of them. Because the market went up only for 7 days and then fluctuating at a certain level. This rise might be considered as pump. I hope that early next year full blast of bulls will be running. The year 2018 had brought huge losses. The bulls will have to run together to overcome those losses.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Each time when we have a green day some thinks that  bulls have arrived. They have not. We need many to
recover and need many green days regularly to can say that the market has turned into bullish. And we are
far away from that point.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

I'm confused why there are many people who ask "is this a bull run or just a trap". Because basically as long as you can take advantage of the moment, to get profit you don't have to wait until the bull run occurs. So stop to asking questions like this, and start to learning about trading.
If it was that easy then everyone would be doing it don't you think? Trading is one of the most difficult activities that you can do in this market and only a minority can get profits out of that activity not only because it is very hard and very few people have the patience to hold their trades for long enough to get profits but the volatility is so big that regardless of your level of skill getting profits is very difficult.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

Each time when we have a green day some thinks that  bulls have arrived. They have not. We need many to
recover and need many green days regularly to can say that the market has turned into bullish. And we are

We're not yet at the bull run point, but we already think it's a bull run. Currently, the market is still a correction and yesterday's green is just a short pump so there is no sign for a bull run. We are still waiting and continue to think positively for the bull run coming but not this year. Just be patient later when that time comes then enjoy.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

That's normal because everyone have been waiting for the bull to arrive, but it did not.
It only gives us a little excitement but price action did not sustain, so wait for another time but still remain bullish so we can attract it to come.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

Perhaps it still not the time for bull run yet, starting from few days ago, the price are dropping again.
Maybe we should wait a bit longer before the bull run really happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: