Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:53:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull is here  (Read 58430 times)
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

It will likely be a couple years before we see another bull run for crypto. It will need to allow time for people to forget about what happened this year.
I agree with you, most likely we will not see a bullish trend in the cryptocurrency market for a very long time, too many have entered the crypto at the peak and just lost money.

yeah this is bullrun but just another pump time for cryptocurrency
if any bullish cryptocurrency price are going so high than now, this is just game for big investor and we must follow the game

Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
I do not think that now the bulls came to the market , I think now there is a rebound in the market and it is too early to talk about the bulls , I think they will come after breaking the resistance line of the entire market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
I do not think that now the bulls came to the market , I think now there is a rebound in the market and it is too early to talk about the bulls , I think they will come after breaking the resistance line of the entire market!
Unfortunately, I also do not believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon. The fall was very long and it killed the faith of many investors.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

I don’t really think we already entered bull run, I think those are just pre Christmas and pre New Year pumps, and I think we are yet to find bottom. But definitely start of the bull run is near! We just have to be patient a little more.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

No, of course, such growth is not an indicator, it looks more like market manipulation. About reversal will be discussed if the market will grow in stages and consolidate on important levels!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

At first, the week long recovery this December was many of us thought the start of the bull market. But, reality checks, it is not. The market is going up and down these past days. The fluctuations might be better than continuous downward direction.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

It is too early to say that right now. The only thing that we have seen is that the volatility is back in the game and we can expect some price increase within several months from now on. If this trend continues, the new bullish trend will be launched.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

I see current price movements are expected because of the btc futures closing these days. And it is not a bull run, sorry to say that.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

At first, the week long recovery this December was many of us thought the start of the bull market. But, reality checks, it is not. The market is going up and down these past days. The fluctuations might be better than continuous downward direction.
That's seeing a silver lining in this bear market. But yes, it is better to be this way (the fluctuations) than to be stucked in a continuous downward which seems to be forever 'til December came.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

It would have been quite an interesting news and development if only there is hope of the run being sustained but as always we are product of optimism we shall watch and see how things progress
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

I believe that the bull is here but he is not running, I see that the market is now moving or its status is now really moving in a very slow way. Maybe it is a bull trap. We need to be moe extra carefull for us to earn even if we are now on dip.  However i believe that we are still in a great advantage if we are going to buy today because the price is still on dip. But it really depends buy our own decision or in our own way of understanding on crypto. Because crypto is really unstable and it is really unpredictable anytime we can maybe earn or loss on this feild so we need to be more moderatien for good.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

The bull may not actually be here but in all honesty it's a good sign that the market is seeing some improvement compared to the last few months.
We are just speculating and that's what we do everyday based on the price movement and news all over the crypto space.
Hopefully our speculation is correct so people again will enjoy investing in crypto.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

It would have been quite an interesting news and development if only there is hope of the run being sustained but as always we are product of optimism we shall watch and see how things progress
100% agree, even though how down we are, we are still help and hopeful for the next bull run to come soon.
What happened to the market did not make us to quit, we are the real believer so we deserve to enjoy what we can reap in the future.
Crypto now is on the early stage, there will be lots of swings due to volatility but once institutional investors put their money, volatility might reduce.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

I don't think it will be the start of bull run but I still hoping that I won't be disappointed on what will be the first move of the current price if Crypto in the market. That's why I keep buying ms holding my currency that I invested last few months to get a better earnings and get back what I lost in the in my investments that I made that which is the best think that I'm thinking a is the good idea.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

I do not believe that the next bull phase has yet arrived we likely saw a temporary gain in the market from shorts being closed or a rise from an oversold position. The failure to sustain the increase has born this out and I think we will be waiting for another 3 - 4 months for the bull phase to officially begin.
I share the same thoughts as you but the market has maintained its position for a while now its likely it keeps recovering or it dumps even more. Let's hope it's here finally.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

We are in a bearish market and it will remain until institutional investors not enter crypto.
This can happen starting from January 2019 when BAKKT is launching.
Pumps are not equal with bull market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

I do not believe that the next bull phase has yet arrived we likely saw a temporary gain in the market from shorts being closed or a rise from an oversold position. The failure to sustain the increase has born this out and I think we will be waiting for another 3 - 4 months for the bull phase to officially begin.
I share the same thoughts as you but the market has maintained its position for a while now its likely it keeps recovering or it dumps even more. Let's hope it's here finally.

Well, recent happenings don't indicate a resurgence of the bulls anymore lol.  That run wasn't even enough to get us past 4.5k. The wait is going to be a little longer it seems.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

Well, recent happenings don't indicate a resurgence of the bulls anymore lol.  That run wasn't even enough to get us past 4.5k. The wait is going to be a little longer it seems.

No one can afford to wait anymore. It's getting smaller in the market. If the whales want the hot money to come in, they'll have to upgrade the prices. Or this system will be destroyed with the market.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:02:23 AM

Does this imply that we will still see another crash in the market or is the market stabilized yet? If it hasn't, will the next dip be a sharp one or where can we see the market and know that we have bottomed out for bull run.
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:20:10 AM

It was just little bounce from bottom because they had dropped much, if you want to see real bull you can look to end of the 2017 and january of 2018, maybe some good news come soon and this bounce return to bull of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: