Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptohunter's problem with the top 200 merit receivers  (Read 23330 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

I think moronbozo has malfunctioned and does not know what signature spam is.

Are you confusing me trying to help others locate the very best alt projects which i have done previously and made many millionaires on this board choosing 6 of the top 10 top risers in the last wave? with spamming you signature at the bottom of your stupid nonsense hoping to gain btc dust yourself?

Don't worry though he will after I explain it on every post of his that I see.

Foxpup can you explain your comments because they just make no sense to me.

Which commitments ?

You are saying that because I was offering to keep the board free of sig spamming for longer each time I made the offer I was not keeping to my commitments ? err explain that in full

You couple of dumb shits haha

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Which commitments ?
Sorry, I assumed you were committed to upholding your end of the challenge over the time period in question without unilaterally changing the terms partway through. How silly of me to think that.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Now that deal is still on.

The deal was on when I removed the signature. It's most certainly not on anymore. I don't care for other users or multiple years being added, you can deal with that separately. You either do it one-on-one with no strings attached or you don't, the latter being your usual action on pretty much anything - all tall, no walk. This was a test if you can be trusted to a simple minor thing and you failed horribly.

Speaking of being a failure, you have promised to remove us from all positions of "power" and even get us banned. Are you waiting for someone else to do that as well?
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

You pulled the dragons tail and I am already massively wealthy now thanks to bitcointalk and my excellent trading skills ..and well thanks the pharmacist you did your bit...hahah I'll have a bottle of 2013 Armand de Brignac Rose on you ...thanks dude,.

thanks for proving how amazing i have been ...look at your crawling around in my history admiring me wish you were me...hahah

Just going out for a drive in my VERY expensive automobile hahah catch you bums later you broke down cowardly scum

I am net positive beyond what you will ever be and am a giant of achievements compared to you all

my friends will join this board to destroy you alll over and over and over again with my legendary story

will live on forever I will instruct all of my friends to join and tell my story and you lack of achievements over and over and over and over,

This is like something Roger Ver and Craig Wright would write. Do you remember that famous Ver interview when he showed people the finger and said "I'm a self made millionaire, I was a millionaire before I made bitcoin cash it's not bcash, apologize, I demand an apology"?

Or famous Craig: "I don't care what you think, I have more money than your country".

This is the same level of presumptuous and entitled attitude, but they at least are rich and can prove it.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

~
It looks like shilling for few alt coins and spamming signature.
Don't worry though he will after I explain it on every post of his that I see.
You will post another lie? Another conspiracy theory? What?

You missed this one again:

thanks you dumb shit check it out they are scammers i busted them like I am busting your dumb ass
It doesn't look like kashish948 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152514 is scammer. I don't know, it seems account has long trading history here. Am I missing something here?

"They are scammers" is statement. Why is kashish948 scammer?
Maybe I should directly ask them why cryptohunter said they are scammer. We don't want to see scammer running around forum, right?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

~ switched to a sockpuppet

The boycott is making you a bit desperate this morning, isn't it? Trying to insert yourself in threads on pretty much every one of your favorite topics:

About merits:

merits are now compounding the issue it is strange that nobody can see this

About post reporting:

it is actually a good thing that all this snitcher mentality is soon to be  replaced with a fair and transparent rewarding mentality

[...]

don't worry though I will soon have a few ideas to improve things... leave it to me. that is what being really net positive is about...changing things for the better

About signatures:

I say signatures for mods only at this point. Until a new system is available that does not require a reprogramming of human nature before using it with any hope of success of creating a board that operates in  the same manner and same principles as the entire trustless decentralised arena we are meant to be fascinated with.

Even a direct attempt to bait someone:

o_e_l_e_o  yes I am refering to you you.
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

Trying to insert yourself in threads on pretty much every one of your favorite topics:

CH has all the power now
ch can post anywhere now and kick you 2 out of any thread because you cant reply to him

me to i guess

power is working
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

power is working

No one responded to those posts yet. Such a waste of "power".
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

power is working

No one responded to those posts yet. Such a waste of "power".

POW
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 08:21:38 PM by cryptohunter

Which commitments ?
Sorry, I assumed you were committed to upholding your end of the challenge over the time period in question without unilaterally changing the terms partway through. How silly of me to think that.

So you should be sorry moron.

The point is I was making an OFFER to the gang to prove that I would go with out a sig for longer if they would too.

I mean I later even said I have have misread this entire sitiuation and when I thought I was being generous in providing you dumb fools the opportunity to set a good example for longer....haha and really all the time you just want to spam your sigs for btc dust then we can put it back for 2 years.

What you can't grasp is i was offering as an incentive for raise my obligation to the deal.

You dumb shit...that's like me coming to buy your car that I have agreed to pay ...well since it is your car let's say 200bucks then saying I will offer you 300bucks now and you telling me now way stop changing things....

that is unless getting more of a positive thing (more money) is something you usually get upset enough to pull out....haha the strange and wierd world of foxy and the dumb shit gang

So obviously you view removing paid2post for longer as negative thing and do not want to do it at all.

I was offering simply the opportunity for you guys to demonstrate you are more committed enthusiasts that i have given you credit for.

Since you're far to thick to see this then please stop talking about it and proving my point that the gang is all about getting paid2post.

@ suchmoron

what are you trying to demonstrate???

why not tackle these questions head on in debate

why are you copy and pasting all my posts you sad loser...

why dont you make some posts so that I may demonstrate clearly how you are net negative

a boycott lol what more confirmation these mentally defective fools have no answers to my clearly reasonable questions

I mean where is one reasonable counter argument from any of suchmoon or the paid2post goons.

I was not baiting him I am fully calling him to comment on his actions whilst wagging his stupid tongue about other people who want to be part of the paid2post club he is at the top of.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

I double checked this page and no one is copy/pasting your posts. I would appreciate if you could point to exact example of copy paste in this thread.
I was not baiting him
It does look like a bait.
You might want to read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.msg48847762#msg48847762 it seems you missed question again.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

You dumb shit...that's like me coming to buy your car that I have agreed to pay ...well since it is your car let's say 200bucks then saying I will offer you 300bucks now and you telling me now way stop changing things....

Is that how you bought your

VERY expensive automobile

Meanwhile IRL your offer sounded like this: you offer $0.20 for an apple and get handed an apple but instead of paying 20 cents you start demanding oranges, grapefruits, cantaloupes, and watermelons by the truckload.

what are you trying to demonstrate???

why not tackle these questions head on in debate

Because I'm responding to you only in this thread, remember? We can debate it here if there is anything to debate. It's all public just like those other threads, with the added bonus that ANY of your delusions are on topic here. You wouldn't want to be intentionally spamming the forum, would you?

Oh no. Have you reported it or do you want someone else to do it for you?

why dont you make some posts so that I may demonstrate clearly how you are net negative

a boycott lol what more confirmation these mentally defective fools have no answers to my clearly reasonable questions

I mean where is one reasonable counter argument from any of suchmoon or the paid2post goons.

I'll definitely post a reasonable counter argument in this thread as soon as I see you post something reasonable.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

I double checked this page and no one is copy/pasting your posts. I would appreciate if you could point to exact example of copy paste in this thread.
I was not baiting him
It does look like a bait.
You might want to read this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.msg48847762#msg48847762 it seems you missed question again.

Do you I have to tell you again that you are of no note and no importance?  I don't need to even answer you nor give you any heed at all?

Are you too stupid to recognise what I am telling you.
I have now a great argument for meta that I am just waiting for one of your fools to give me a suitable in for it ....lol

I mean quoting my posts ......copy paste who gives a shit really apart from you fucking non achieving bottom feeding rats.

I am correctly describing his actions you retarded fool

If he has an issue with it or you do bring it and I will defend it whilst highlighting correctly and observably what a bunch of paid2post hypocrites you  are. I can't wait. I wonder if you can red trust me over a provably correct statement. Give it a try you impotent dirt bag. Let's see about my new thread that will appear instantly .....red trust hahahah  it is going to be your undoing abusing these systems.

Merit system and trust system are broken - i will destroy the credibility of both of those because they are currently tools for centralised power and manipulation. I am using you goons to demonstrate that. What else am I toying with such a bunch of mouth breather for?

I am still very hung over from the drinks I had on the pharmacist last night so I will take my time replying to you all...and mornobozo if you get above your lowly station and start giving me that demanding tone I will just tell you time and time again you are nothing and I need not answer you if I am doing something more demanding like for instance taking candy from a baby.

Why don't you red trust me for tell you now that you are a paid2post financially motivated poster like the rest of your gang.

@suchmoron

Post all of your  stupid questions on a meta thread from now, on i see your ploy to waste my time on this one thread... when I prefer to highlight what a  jealous and petty non achiever with a damaged mind you are to your ex fans in meta.

That shows how concerned I am about your feeble mind. Hurry up I know you can't resist still trying you poor wretch. I will expect all of these in meta threads asap. Now hurry up I don't have all day to spend with you idiots.

come bring your analogy to meta in that thread so I can destroy you all over again whilst highlighting the goons refusing to remove it all over again....

I will just keep offering the challenge I mean the fact they will not do it immediately is brilliant I will never get bored of demonstrating they are not enthusiasts they are paid2post fools that have achieved nothing of note.

This point actually leads nicely into my other larger point that I can keep bitch slapping you and the goons with over and over.

Now I am going back to meta and if you are boycotting me that will play to my plan anyway it proves collusion and fear.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:49:09 PM by suchmoon

Do you I have to tell you again that you are of no note and no importance?  I don't need to even answer you nor give you any heed at all?
Would be almost true if it wasn't followed by a wall of text.

Merit system and trust system are broken - i will destroy the credibility of both of those because they are currently tools for centralised power and manipulation.
Well, you're destroying someone's credibility for sure, what with your cringy bragging and the puppet show.

Post all of your  stupid questions on a meta thread from now, on i see your ploy to waste my time on this one thread... when I prefer to highlight what a  jealous and petty non achiever with a damaged mind you are to your ex fans in meta.
Nah, this thread is fine for that purpose. I have no interest in assisting your shitposting in Meta. Anyone who cares can find your drama here.

That shows how concerned I am about your feeble mind. Hurry up I know you can't resist still trying you poor wretch. I will expect all of these in meta threads asap. Now hurry up I don't have all day to spend with you idiots.

come bring your analogy to meta in that thread so I can destroy you all over again whilst highlighting the goons refusing to remove it all over again....

I will just keep offering the challenge I mean the fact they will not do it immediately is brilliant I will never get bored of demonstrating they are not enthusiasts they are paid2post fools that have achieved nothing of note.

This point actually leads nicely into my other larger point that I can keep bitch slapping you and the goons with over and over.

Now I am going back to meta and if you are boycotting me that will play to my plan anyway it proves collusion and fear.
Yes, you're winning bigly.

LOL what a fucking moron... you still think your puppet is gonna help your cause.

all start with cryptohunter not agree when one of central gang say "pre merit legends are spammers"

CH point out the fact & data of the still broken aspect & centralize merit system correctly

marlboroza  have most centralized merit history & get angry when data show

marlboroza then try stop CH with fake RED TRUST but had to remove 4 fake
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086816.0

gang cant handle criticism  centralize merit

one of gang make sock first to ban CH on plagarisms
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48790244#msg48790244
& fail   -  source was there

next marlboroza main account start digging for plagarisms again to shut down CH with 4yoa post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48828854#msg48828854
& fail again

keep digging

marlboroza dig posts still today try to ban CH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.msg48837494#msg48837494
still fail

this dirty tactic of marlboroza shut down opinion by search ancient post  4 plagarisms
we not worry about ""plagarisms"" in 2013-2014 like now

TP & SM hide from subject in threads

I say dirty tactic used

you think good to use tactic ?
how u feel if marlboroza search all your old post 2 ban u on technical if u disagree with marlboroza ?

marlboroza try find me 2 to dig 4 plagarisms but wont expose

apology - have to hide writing type or be attack by dirty tactic

Gone full "Animal Farm" with this one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852

I am in favour of removing sigs for everyone except mods and a handful of people that have  strict criteria handed down to them to keep order but it is applied to everyone fairly and equally.

Apparently the fix to "centralized power" (or whatever the gripe is) would be to make some users more equal than others.

I was hoping for some new entertainment this morning and CH didn't disappoint.

Merit butthurt:

Good post and I am glad you made the effort to make it. However I am unable to merit it at this point. I will though in future if it is proven to make my post redundant and demonstrate it is of zero merit value. However I expect all merits removed from your post if it turns out to be a bunch of words that does not rebut my post nor even tackle the prime points I make.

[...]

Or will I here now provide reasonable and corroborating evidence that this is a post that gains a bunch of merit for something that tries to refute something that is clearly provable and observable???

and therefore not only should it not get any merit it should actually get negative merit for trying to convince people of something that is clearly NOT true.

[...]

Each person should remove your merits for that post if you can not prove what you have said is correct relating to my post. In adding merit to a post that is negative and not adding merit to a post that is correct and pushes towards improving systems he demonstrates are not only open to corruption but are being used by a gang to stifle free speech......that is a system that needs to be fixed or removed. With that in mind all merit scores would be null and void and any meaning read into them should be struck away. To even consider more systems built upon a broken system like that is not going to go well.

Much open-minded:

Let me accept as I am open minded then you COULD be correct about some things. Let me then find the optimal and true answer by having a sensible debate. If you are correct then I will retract my post and put a big RED statement that I am wrong at the top.

[...]

YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY ARGUE AGAINST THIS OR CALL IT A CONSPIRACY.

Math fail:

some of the 99.93% of current posters (not top200 merit hoarders) are able to make posts as good if not better than some of the 0.13% of the board (top 200 merit hoarders)

Sockpuppeting:

I can tell you now that chosen username (who ever you are) you are worth infinite everyone who dares not speak out about the gang taking over this board and of infinite value above those that will oppose observable instances and events to suite their own personal selfish agendas. You will not be forgotten here forgotten here.

[...]

merry xmas and a happy new year indeed to chosen username and those that have done the right thing since I have been here.
GreenProfit

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:31:33 AM

I think that this is not a problem.People which have bigger amount of merit have more chance to get more merits,that is true but main reason is because they make high quality posts so If you have 400-500 merit or even more there is more chance that you will get merit because people see that this guy with so much merit is somebody who have good enought writing skills.There is a lot of people also which gives merit only for high quality post so it depends on each person but most times you will get merit even if you are not in top 200 merit receivers.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:05:20 PM

I think that this is not a problem.People which have bigger amount of merit have more chance to get more merits,that is true but main reason is because they make high quality posts so If you have 400-500 merit or even more there is more chance that you will get merit because people see that this guy with so much merit is somebody who have good enought writing skills.There is a lot of people also which gives merit only for high quality post so it depends on each person but most times you will get merit even if you are not in top 200 merit receivers.

Incorrect assumption. Also go read my most important thread in meta and bring some rebuttal or just accept what it says.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6423

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:34:37 PM
Merited by bones261 (5), LoyceV (2), o_e_l_e_o (2), marlboroza (2)

just in case you calm down tomorrow and decide to accept the help i am offering you. so i will re-post what you deleted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok bro, let me try to help you with something that might not have crossed your mind before.

and before I do so, i hope you know that i have been here only for a while and i do not give a fudge about any of the members on this forum, neither i am trying to "protect" anyone, but simply stating some numbers here, so before i get accused for being a part of the "gang" i just had to make myself clear.

so, I am going to assume that your "theory" about top merited members circulating merit among themselves is true, and i am going to explain to you something based on that theory.

just because those merit have been "circulated" it does not mean they did so based on a "gang master plan", it is simply because those members are

1- the most active on the forum and the most deserving
or/and
2- they have the most sMerit so each one of them has a huge chunk of someone else's merit simply because those with more merit will always send more merit than those with less merit ! WTF , complicated ? ok look at my merit fans .

ignore "frodocooper" and "criptix" since
1- they are not on your suspect list.
2- frodocooper is a moderator of the mining board where i am usually active and criptix seems like a daily trader who likes my btcusd analysis and find them useful.

so just for  the sake of explanation i'l put suchmoon as my no.1 fan.

it's not because suchmoon gets anything in return for merting my posts, neither he/she knows me " i don't even know if suchmoon is a he or she to begin with" , never had anything to do with him/her. 

There is only 1 main reason why suchmoon gave me the most merit compared to the others : suchmoon has the most sMerit among those others who merited my posts ! , and look who is next ! another member of the "gang" .

this is mainly because those people have the most sMerit . i know you could argue about the amount of the merit "they" sent me is nothing compared to what they send to each other, but those merit i got are mainly in a month period of posting, if i keep my post quality the same, perhaps in a few more months i will have maybe a 1000 merit with at least 70%-90% merit coming from the "gang".

and also quite frankly,  i do think my merit fans deserve my sMerit the most, i am simply trying to merit newbies and members to "encourage" them , i sometimes see a good post for suchmoon or LoyceV and i end up giving the " a few" merit i have to other lower rank people with quality posts just to help them level up, even though i know this is wrong , but make no mistake, if i see a very high quality post by suchmoon i'l give him/her all the merit at my disposal simply because he/she deserve it. despite the fact that i disagree with a lot of suchmoon points of view specially that to do with "DT TRUST" which i discus with him/her a few times and never ended up agreeing to one another, but long story short IMO those guys are top quality posters and they deserve the merit they got.

i hate to make long posts, and here i am making a wall text, but let me help you even more.

why not collect  shitposts from the "gang members" that was merited by the other "gang members" so that we all know your theory is correct. ?
if you manage to do so , you have a valid point and you got my support against the "gang", but ! if you fail to do so, then those merit were deserved and regardless of their sources your whole argument is wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly mikey and suchmoons reply to mikey had to be deleted.
The reason is clear.
Mikey runs around starting conversations then not finishing them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852.0

i finish my conversations, i just don't finish the debate you want to start, you have been debating this topic for ages now, and you have not finished it, how will i make any difference towards the ending of this drama ?

plus, i have more things to do both in life and on the forum than having to reply to every single thing you or any other person say to me,in your topic i even ignored suchmoon reply to my post because i know it was going to be and endless debate with him/her, so i decided not to reply "because i am not obligated to reply to anybody if i don't want it, or if i have no time or mood for it" so it is nothing personal !

also the length of your replies makes it hard for me to follow, i really don't enjoy reading very long posts, i asked you a simple a question,  i expect a simple a answer not a very long reply that will take me 30 mins to read, i am a slow reader, never went to English school so i really put a lot of effort trying to read a whole newspaper long reply, if you would sum your question in a line or two i will be happy to answer it " if i have the time and mood for it", i might be on my man-monthly-period and have no mood to reply, this shouldn't make you mad. just move on.

i do not understand why did you delete my post, i am really trying to help you and ease your pain, i mean the "gang" are still getting all the Merit despite your trials, so i gave you 2 things to work with.
1- admit to "yourself at least", that your theory is wrong > i explained why do i think their merit were circulated.
2- prove that they "intentionally" circulated the merit among themselves not based on quality post what so ever.

I do not think you have any other options, sorry to say bro, and if you are mad at me for trying to help, i am sorry again, put me on ignore if you wish.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:41:56 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 05:11:03 AM by cryptohunter

just in case you calm down tomorrow and decide to accept the help i am offering you. so i will re-post what you deleted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok bro, let me try to help you with something that might not have crossed your mind before.

and before I do so, i hope you know that i have been here only for a while and i do not give a fudge about any of the members on this forum, neither i am trying to "protect" anyone, but simply stating some numbers here, so before i get accused for being a part of the "gang" i just had to make myself clear.

You're more of a gang wanna be like many other saps. Seems you spend enough time defending the gang and see here again 3 gang members are meriting a post that is riddled with anecdotal experiences and again a faux rebuttal. You see the issue is you do not have the capacity to help me. This only helps in one way to again bring out the gang you are supporting with your faux rebuttal and groundless opinions and to demonstrate that you can not have dim witted imbeciles like them in charge of giving out merit.

Stick with me since I know this could be too long for you to concentrate on

so, I am going to assume that your "theory" about top merited members circulating merit among themselves is true, and i am going to explain to you something based on that theory.

There is no argument that they are circulated. Do you not understand the raw data that demonstrates they lose 80% if you remove just their own merits from them without their fav board merits. The fact you think it is up for opinion demonstrates you have no clue about anything

just because those merit have been "circulated" it does not mean they did so based on a "gang master plan", it is simply because those members are

1- the most active on the forum and the most deserving  - says a newbie who does not have the capacity to derive fact from fiction. Who has no  knowledge of their prior contributions to the forum which is practically nothing except what a mole. Your opinion of their posts is nothing other than what your mind will allow you to form. This is not the same as analysing the true value of the content of their posts. Have you also analysed the entire boards posts to date?? no you have not
or/and
2- they have the most sMerit so each one of them has a huge chunk of someone else's merit simply because those with more merit will always send more merit than those with less merit ! WTF , complicated ? ok look at my merit fans .

irrelevant information regarding how much they have to send.... also a flaw in the system that they have so much more than others to send with no set criteria

ignore "frodocooper" and "criptix" since
1- they are not on your suspect list.
2- frodocooper is a moderator of the mining board where i am usually active and criptix seems like a daily trader who likes my btcusd analysis and find them useful.

so just for  the sake of explanation i'l put suchmoon as my no.1 fan.

it's not because suchmoon gets anything in return for merting my posts, neither he/she knows me " i don't even know if suchmoon is a he or she to begin with" , never had anything to do with him/her.  

There is only 1 main reason why suchmoon gave me the most merit compared to the others : suchmoon has the most sMerit among those others who merited my posts ! , and look who is next ! another member of the "gang" .

this is mainly because those people have the most sMerit . i know you could argue about the amount of the merit "they" sent me is nothing compared to what they send to each other, but those merit i got are mainly in a month period of posting, if i keep my post quality the same, perhaps in a few more months i will have maybe a 1000 merit with at least 70%-90% merit coming from the "gang".

and also quite frankly,  i do think my merit fans deserve my sMerit the most, i am simply trying to merit newbies and members to "encourage" them , i sometimes see a good post for suchmoon or LoyceV and i end up giving the " a few" merit i have to other lower rank people with quality posts just to help them level up, even though i know this is wrong , but make no mistake, if i see a very high quality post by suchmoon i'l give him/her all the merit at my disposal simply because he/she deserve it. despite the fact that i disagree with a lot of suchmoon points of view specially that to do with "DT TRUST" which i discus with him/her a few times and never ended up agreeing to one another, but long story short IMO those guys are top quality posters and they deserve the merit they got.

i hate to make long posts, and here i am making a wall text, but let me help you even more.

thanks for trying to help but honestly you can not help me in your current state..

Another faux rebuttal.

1/ you are not (visibly part) of the gang so I am not bothered about your example about you... since my point was not in relation to you.

2/ I notice you mention suchmoon gave you more merits which again is probably why I see you meriting other shit posts he is making with false statements that are illogical but you dont again have the capacity to see that .. I mean him stating individuals can not objectively rate their own posts is actually false to a large degree, he means they can not be trusted to because the system is subjective and they can not be forced to. Not to mention why be objective in a subjective system. You are obviously a simple minded individual and that is fair enough because you fit in well with the gang. That however does not mean in any way you have formed some kind of rebuttal to my central point.

3/ more of your anecdotal merit earning history and opinions on things which may seem correct to you and may be correct but do not form any kind of rebuttal to my central point. Go read my long explanation with easy examples so that you understand more clearly before bothering to litter my threads with this junk again.

4/ If you can not be bothered or not capable of reading explanations to HELP YOU understand why you a presenting faux and empty rebuttals then why should I even bother to try and help you?

why not collect  shitposts from the "gang members" that was merited by the other "gang members" so that we all know your theory is correct. ?

The majority of posts that they make are nothing burgers. These people hide in merit and discuss their merits and how to endlessly enjoy whack a mole or endlessly defend the systems they control. I mean even if they make a valid point in those threads... the entire threads are worthless. Do you really believe any of these people can contribute to this forum like many of the devs out there that are filling in the missing pieces of this trustless decentralised end to end arena that will change the world... or the people that work to support those projects or people that seek to keep this board open transparent and fair for all and maintain free speech

if you manage to do so , you have a valid point and you got my support against the "gang", but ! if you fail to do so, then those merit were deserved and regardless of their sources your whole argument is wrong.

LOL says who? someone with no idea of what logic and reason ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly mikey and suchmoons reply to mikey had to be deleted.
The reason is clear.
Mikey runs around starting conversations then not finishing them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852.0

i finish my conversations, i just don't finish the debate you want to start, you have been debating this topic for ages now, and you have not finished it, how will i make any difference towards the ending of this drama ?

LOL this does not even make any sense. There is no real debate. I just presented some facts that some people did not like. My central points are simply factual observations. The other debates that sparked up just resulted in demonstrating over and over than the gang are a bunch of fools that should not be judging anything or anyone. You came to my most important thread of the year and just made some anecdotal junk post like you just did and derived some strange implied meaning from it that does not exist then tried to say that was a rebuttal. Then ran off when I just tore it to pieces with facts and observable events.

plus, i have more things to do both in life and on the forum than having to reply to every single thing you or any other person say to me,in your topic i even ignored suchmoon reply to my post because i know it was going to be and endless debate with him/her, so i decided not to reply "because i am not obligated to reply to anybody if i don't want it, or if i have no time or mood for it" so it is nothing personal !

No you dont and Don't feel obligated to reply unless you can bring a sensible case for your opinion

also the length of your replies makes it hard for me to follow, i really don't enjoy reading very long posts, i asked you a simple a question,  i expect a simple a answer not a very long reply that will take me 30 mins to read, i am a slow reader, never went to English school so i really put a lot of effort trying to read a whole newspaper long reply, if you would sum your question in a line or two i will be happy to answer it " if i have the time and mood for it", i might be on my man-monthly-period and have no mood to reply, this shouldn't make you mad. just move on.

I am bored of explaining it 2x already

i do not understand why did you delete my post, i am really trying to help you and ease your pain, i mean the "gang" are still getting all the Merit despite your trials, so i gave you 2 things to work with.
1- admit to "yourself at least", that your theory is wrong > i explained why do i think their merit were circulated.
2- prove that they "intentionally" circulated the merit among themselves not based on quality post what so ever.

I do not think you have any other options, sorry to say bro, and if you are mad at me for trying to help, i am sorry again, put me on ignore if you wish.

What you think is probably factually wrong most of the time.

I am not interested in if they get all of the merits because merit is subjective and meaningless. I am trying to reset merit and install some criteria to give it meaning and make it observably and unquestionably fairer. The fact you are fighting that demonstrates you do not understand the system or how it works or that you believe by ass kissing the gang you can put the broken system to your own personal gain.

I explained in the last thread why you were deleted. You could have come back with sensible data like the gang members top 10 fans and receivers (SOMETHING RELEVANT ) you did not ... bring them here and we can discuss.

If that was all too long for you then here is something very easy to understand

1. I am pushing to make a subjective system (that by its nature leaves it open to abuse) a more objective one that means it is fairly applied to each member.

2. Even if you do not believe that it is possible for people to act selfishly when there are no rules when there is financial and other benefits for doing so - - that does not mean it is not possible.

3. By trying to defend the current system you are simply fighting against making it a fairer more objective one that has real value and can not suppress free speech. Why would you wish to even do that?

If you do not understand any of that then go back to the thread you ran away from and then take your time reading through it.

If you have questions then come and ask me or post them there.

I suspect you have been INSTRUCTED by your gang idols not to reply to me on meta because they want me marooned out here on rep. That will not work so come back to the meta thread you ran away from and start posting there. I gave this post a 5 min glance and that was more than honestly it deserved. Come back to meta to the thread you seemed to slink away from and continue there. Then I will give it more attention

This post may seem like I am being an asshole to you. I am not. It is simply the nicest way I can put it. Either you are just trolling me or you really do not have the capacity to understand my central point.

I will always reply to you but do not post again until you can bring evidence that refutes what I am proposing needs to be done.I am not interested in anecdotal experiences relating to yourself.

Honestly and I am not being nasty to you. Your posts so far are of negative value and less than that of a spammer. If you do not understand why then read my other thread. It details it for you in black and white. You may not be doing it intentionally and you may even believe that you are presenting some kind of relevant material to my central point. You are not. You are merely obstructing (not greatly of course) the move to a fairer system that can produce some real valuable solid and meaningful data.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

I'm getting nauseous just looking at that wall of text. Got through ~3 paragraphs and it seems mostly the same stuff like "you're in a gang and too stupid to understand my conspiracy theory".
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

I'm getting nauseous just looking at that wall of text. Got through ~3 paragraphs and it seems mostly the same stuff like "you're in a gang and too stupid to understand my conspiracy theory".

Then put through the truth filter suchmoons post reads...

I can't refute or dispute anything cryptohunter says. So i just make other excuses.

Get back to meta fool I am waiting there for you. Your last post was one of your best yet. I salute that level of irony. I can only hope it was intentional.

Or just hide cowering away in the self moderated threads away from scrutiny and facts LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: