Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptohunter's problem with the top 200 merit receivers  (Read 23327 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:33:42 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I'm getting nauseous just looking at that wall of text. Got through ~3 paragraphs and it seems mostly the same stuff like "you're in a gang and too stupid to understand my conspiracy theory".

Then put through the truth filter suchmoons post reads...

I can't refute or dispute anything cryptohunter says. So i just make other excuses.

Get back to meta fool I am waiting there for you. Your last post was one of your best yet. I salute that level of irony. I can only hope it was intentional.

Or just hide cowering away in the self moderated threads away from scrutiny and facts LOL

I'm creating self-moderated threads thanks to your incontinence. But this one is not, feel free to post your garbage here and - bonus - I can actually reply to you here without derailing unrelated discussions.

But of course we all know that you're not interested in replies or discussions. You're just looking for new venues to spread your BS and to "win" debates by declaring your opponents too stupid to understand your walls of text.

Kudos for making this post short. You're making progress. Keep it up and you'll be in top 200 soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16555

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:53:55 PM

I'm creating self-moderated threads thanks to your incontinence. But this one is not, feel free to post your garbage here
I got sucked into another thread, but quickly deleted my reply there. This seems like the right place to post it again:

I got summoned in another cryptohunter thread. So let me add one thing: theymos just doubled my Merit Source amount. I can only assume that means theymos agrees with the posts (read again: "posts", not "users"!) I merit.
As for receiving Merit: feel free to do the math on my account: take away all Merit received from the Top 200 Merit Receivers, then take away all Merit received for posts in Meta. Then take away 50% more, just for the heck of it, and I'll still have more Merit than CH Cheesy
Maybe the moral of this story is: stop complaining, and start contributing!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:59:51 PM

Just chiming in real quick here:

Fact: The top 200 merit receivers are the ones with the most sMerit. (excluding some outlier merit sources)

Those with more sMerit to send will send more sMerit, generally. Hence you will see an uneven distribution of merit fans in the top 200.

For example, cryptohunter.

Just from the top 10 merit fans of your profile, four are in the top 200. Those four correspond to 20% of your earned merit.

Perhaps that's not a lot in your mind but here's the thing: you're rank 606 for most-merited. Isn't it conducive that because the top merit-holders have the most sMerit, then the more merit you receive, the more likely it is to come from the top 200?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:17:07 PM

Perhaps that's not a lot in your mind but here's the thing: you're rank 606 for most-merited. Isn't it conducive that because the top merit-holders have the most sMerit, then the more merit you receive, the more likely it is to come from the top 200?

There is also the fact that we have no control over who sends us merit. So conflating those two groups (receivers and senders) is kinda pointless. Let's say I want my merit score to be more diverse and earn more merits from altcoin shitposters. How exactly would I achieve that?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16555

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

Let's say I want my merit score to be more diverse and earn more merits from altcoin shitposters. How exactly would I achieve that?
I expect the users at the bottom of this list to be able to tell you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

so you went from long posts to long blue posts. not bad for a change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:55:20 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 11:41:04 PM by cryptohunter

so you went from long posts to long blue posts. not bad for a change.

Thanks for noticing.

Try putting it in another colour it's really fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

read my post. Rebut the points you can cleary with evidence. Otherwise remain silent and don't offer more unsubstantiated irrelevant nonsense.

@actmyname

Would be better to chime back in on the thread in meta that addresses the same subject but in a place where it may be of some use to discuss it.

I am ready to discuss all the new explanations, excuses, unavoidable outcomes based on the broken mechanisms, time travel, lemons, anything people want in the most important thread of the year. Also in sensible straight forward simple and honest language.

Anyway this all boils back down to the central points we were discussing in the most important thread of the year in meta. I should have made my responses in blue but I did them italics. Next time blue to make it easier to spot.

I can't see the point of discussing this very same subject in 2 places at once. Come back to the most important thread of the year when you get some time.

@loyce the AI  (absolute imbecile)

same answer as before.

what makes me laugh about you (apart from how observably foolish you are)  is that you are obsessed with me. I mean you can't keep me on ignore you have to keep peeking at my posts and replying. Watch, I mean you have announced I am on ignore many times and yet you peek and will reply to me again shortly. Now I notice you have started to mention me in threads (i like that) You have no self control where the true legend cryptohunter is concerned do you?

Come let's be friends I can have you at my place if you like. You know those small round robot floor dusters that somehow go all around your floors and cleans them ... I have one of those somewhere. We will get you all set up and functioning on that. Plenty of redundancy for your future personal growth. You're gonna love it ... being where I am...and cleaning up all my mucky areas.

@suchy

Come ask your questions on meta in my most important thread of the year. Or should I copy and paste some of your questions there since you don't seem to dare to debate there any longer with me. That last post was a classic. I mean sorry about my mistake but that was a pure comedy gold that you provided.

Now let's all start over. I feel I got off on the wrong foot with some of you guys . Let's all head back to meta and discuss in an adult and measured way. I am ready to turn over a new leaf. I will no longer hit you guys with the truth mercilessly over and over until you are all bouncing off of one another flailing around screaming excuses and garbled nonsense.

I promise I will just focus on the systems and how to improve them. You guys actually have been so open and obvious cycling merit and colluding to stop me highlighting issues and suggesting improvements it can almost be reasoned that you are being so net negative that you swung round to net positive again by forcing the systems overhauled because such fools holdin such high scores makes it as ridiculous as the notion of the  pharmacist  willingly removing his highly paid sig.

Ok new leaf can starts now btw. That was just the old me above.

All back to meta now and we all just be friends again. I don't think it is fair you should all be kicked out of your fav forum away from your ex fans. I start to feel bad now about providing some stats and some factual descriptions about how merit and trust operate and suggestions on how to make them more objective and fair.  Forgive me.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:08:03 PM

@loyce the AI  (absolute imbecile)

WTF? Why is LoyceV an absolute imbecile and I'm only a total imbecile? I feel like you're discriminating against me due to my lower merit score. That's it, I'm trowing my toys out of this thread and not talking to you until you start calling me "legendary imbecile sir"1

1 or until you say something irresistibly stupid, whichever comes first.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:26:11 PM

@loyce the AI  (absolute imbecile)

WTF? Why is LoyceV an absolute imbecile and I'm only a total imbecile? I feel like you're discriminating against me due to my lower merit score. That's it, I'm trowing my toys out of this thread and not talking to you until you start calling me "legendary imbecile sir"1

1 or until you say something irresistibly stupid, whichever comes first.

When I asked you why people called LoyceV  an AI all the time.

You told me that was the reason???

Now when I try to turn over a new leaf and make friends again ..you do me like this?

I knew I could not trust you.

That's it deals off.

Sorry loyce I was hoping suchmoon would play fair. He made a very convincing story with corroborating posts from your history and I felt his explanation was more than reasonable. Little did I know he was trying to drive a wedge between you and my floors.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1651
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

WTF? Why is LoyceV an absolute imbecile and I'm only a total imbecile? I feel like you're discriminating against me due to my lower merit score. That's it, I'm trowing my toys out of this thread and not talking to you until you start calling me "legendary imbecile sir"
That is strange indeed, cause although you have slightly less Merit, you're a much bigger circle jerk gang member who distributed much more Merit than I ever did!

And as for calling names when you're out of arguments: what are you, 12?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:54:46 PM

Brilliant logic (emphasis mine):

Lauda protected the dash captive instamine scam for years after it was proven. He is therefore  a confirmed scammer according this.
Now suchmoon protects suchmoon and therefore is a scammer.

You can't see how that works?

Lauda and suchmoon are scammers.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:57:13 PM

Lauda protected the dash captive instamine scam for years after it was proven. He is therefore  a confirmed scammer according this.

I thought were were alts Huh

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:22:02 PM

I thought were were alts Huh

Even better - according to trollhunter it doesn't matter. Everyone's a scammer if they protect themselves.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:54:46 PM

If I pre-emptively declare my own self-loathing, does that make me immune?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:16:23 PM

If I pre-emptively declare my own self-loathing, does that make me immune?

Ah, nice try, but don't worry, the criteria can be adjusted at will to accommodate anyone. I bet underscores in a username indicate some sort of depravity.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:49:44 PM

Typical suchmoon tries to doge the point.

Here dumb ass replace the 2nd suchmoon with lauda. Sorry you could not work that out alone.

Seems just like you trying to change your definition.

I await this twisting and turning and excuses.... hahaha

I am pushing this definition of a scammer we both agree on very hard and I see no comeback.

I wonder all the pms going back and forth findng excuses and trying to get out what they have previously posted. lol

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:17:56 PM

Here dumb ass replace the 2nd suchmoon with lauda. Sorry you could not work that out alone.

Replace the first "suchmoon" with "cryptohunter" and "protects" with "hates" and it's finally starting to make sense.

Nobody can work out your verbal diarrhea if you're not even trying to sound coherent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: