Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:27:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks  (Read 31141 times)
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

what a nice predictions mate,,
but how did you know this informations ?
because i don't believe ethereum price will touch $40,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
I doubt that now the price may fall below 40, a very strong level of about 50, where I think we will find the bottom and will walk around it for a long time

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

ethereum to 40$ that too in 1 to 2 weeks no way it is not possible and it cannot go that low it is highly impossible.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

You should go to sleep then ETH price will fall to $40 as you think. You should take a look at price of ETH and BTC on Coinmarketcap at the moment, both price of these cryptocurrencies are rising although just a little bit so I don't think there is any chance that ETH's price will fall to $40.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

FUD news circulated again, which only made panic to investors (beginners) for me who had been there for a year, news like that would not bring me down to keep investing in ethereum

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

Ethereum can't get over $ 100. It is likely that in 2019 it will lose value and disappear after a while. The EOS seems to replace Ethereum. As you have mentioned, Ethereum will see $ 40 and even less.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

We would have thought that the whales had already withdrawn from the market, but I see that it is still a problem, really ETH is an extremely useful currency, so no doubt it will recover, the problem now is the time it may take, as we are all waiting for it to happen soon to avoid losing more money.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

This is all certainly interesting, but the obvious fact is that even if you are telling the truth, it is not profitable for the whales to sell ethereum at such a ridiculous price. It will be much easier for them to create speculation and raise the price of ethereum to $ 130 - $ 150 and then sell. If they can raise the price to such values, then they can raise it much higher.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

You should go to sleep then ETH price will fall to $40 as you think. You should take a look at price of ETH and BTC on Coinmarketcap at the moment, both price of these cryptocurrencies are rising although just a little bit so I don't think there is any chance that ETH's price will fall to $40.

I do not think so, usually after a big dump, there will be hits soon after. Last week, Bitcoin hit $ 31xx, and a return to the $ 35xx triggered the market rebounding. However, I do not think it will take long
tatnM

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

If you write such messages, then provide references to the evidence, and then ETH cost at least 50 cents in October 2015, and then at least was more than $1. I do not believe that this year we will see a price of $40 per ETH.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

Yeap, I really have this idea in my mind that I will have the opportunity to buy ETH by 50$

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lotfipro

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

My view is that these whales just want to dump price. But as for me, it's impossible to crash Ethereum to 40$. Bitcoin will be 1500$ so I think it would be too hard to dump so much. Only if Satoshi will sell all his bitcoins. I think the situation is unpredictable.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Ethereum will break walls and will have 200USD or more value in 1-2 weeks in the market.
January 15th will be having 250 USD each ETH and more. After the 1st quarter of year 2019 ETH will be back on more than 500 USD.
Collecting ETHEREUM now is a good thing to do for the future.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Ethereum for $ 40 will not be exact, 90 what was it is just a limit and a major shock of many projects, as they keep their money for the development of the project in the Ethereum,so I do not believe in the ether for $ 40,it will just be the collapse of the project,and the project is very powerful
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

It is possible that the ethereum will fall to $ 50. I do not think it is possible to drop lower than $ 50. if that happens then you will see the panic.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

In this bear market sightings of whales transferring thousands of eth to some exchanges are not surprising. Some of them just want move the tokens and accumulate more as the eth price are now way cheaper compared 10 months ago. If they did sell some portion of their eth is just to liquidate and get some profit.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

I do not exclude that it is possible, but if the price goes down to the level of $ 40 I will buy almost all the money that I have.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

Predicting or challenging about the price of a cojn does not make sense anymore as we have seen even the biggest experts and big investors making false predictions all the time, what if i counter predict and say that due to upgrades and big developments eth will boom to 400 or to 4000? No one can predict the price as no one can see in the future.
More logical approach is to post the chart with your analysis if you you want to talk about price movements and direction.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Is it true what you say? If it is true, it will be ready to buy as much as possible ethereum.40 $ is the lowest price Ethereum, there will be a large buy. I hope this news will not occur at ethereum prices in 1-2 weeks forward.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

The turnaround of the market is not expected yet, which means there is a lot to fall. Many said that below $ 200, $ 100 ethereum will not fall. but as we see everything is possible, and therefore we can quite well fall to 40-50. but it seems to me it will take a little more time than a couple of weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: