Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodler, you motherfucker.  (Read 20970 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

If you, generally speaking, don't have time to check the prices once a week or so, maybe cryptocurrencies aren't for you after all. Maybe you should start looking into something else, for example, deposit accounts which you don't have to check months on end or even long-term treasuries like 30-year bonds which you can safely forget about for literally decades? Just my 2 sats
Ah you didn't get my points.

Just because you are holding 100% of the time , doesn't mean you can't check the market twice a week or even just once a week lol
Who the hell gonna let their investment forgotten for decades Cheesy
What I mean is that most trader spend their times monitoring the price for hours like 20 hours a day and 4 hours sleep in extreme way or let's say continuously monitoring the market 14 hours with less rest in it, that's the way people can re buy in the right time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 02:11:16 PM

What I mean is that most trader spend their times monitoring the price for hours like 20 hours a day and 4 hours sleep in extreme way or let's say continuously monitoring the market 14 hours with less rest in it, that's the way people can re buy in the right time

But that explanation undermines your previous point

If you are looking into the market once or twice a week, you may see where the ship sails, and thus choose your entry and exit points (mostly, the latter).  Indeed, if you make a couple trades a week, this won't make you into a day trader (though opinions may vary), but that still makes you a trader, not a 100% holder

Technically, it is exactly the idea behind "hodling", i.e. to forget about your cryptocurrency investments for a few years (the longer the better). You can see such advices springing up here and here of the forum, especially when someone was unlucky to buy at or near the top. To sum it up, a hodler is essentially a failed trader

Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:50:34 PM

sometimes holding does not have to be applied at any time, there must be an appropriate time for holding. because now holding sometimes makes us lose, market position cannot be stable and also market position is unpredictable. so I think we have to be careful what we do
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:39:04 PM
Merited by Sadlife (1)

Ive recently discovered that holding is bad and not having an exit plan is very bad so ive tried trading and after a few days i loss my money but not all of it just the most of it. So right now im back in square where i hold my money because of the bearish market. Even though ive watched tons of tutorials about trading i always get scared when the market turns red now i know what FUD feels like.
When you are just new to trade then the feeling of being scared cant really be avoided but as you gain experience and do know the market well then these kind of emotions wont really be as severe when you are just starting.Hodling isnt bad if you do target out on years time on holding your coins but if you do talk about short term and missing out profits because you hold up then thats an another mistake.Same goes for not cutting loss when dump do happen but this do only applied on alts.

Deal with FUD and FOMO yet these would always exist on this kind of market.Do thing according to your likes as long you would able to profit.

EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:38:05 PM

What I mean is that most trader spend their times monitoring the price for hours like 20 hours a day and 4 hours sleep in extreme way or let's say continuously monitoring the market 14 hours with less rest in it, that's the way people can re buy in the right time

No. It's not.

If you are looking into the market once or twice a week, you may see where the ship sails, and thus choose your entry and exit points (mostly, the latter).  Indeed, if you make a couple trades a week, this won't make you into a day trader (though opinions may vary), but that still makes you a trader, not a 100% holder

Technically, it is exactly the idea behind "hodling", i.e. to forget about your cryptocurrency investments for a few years (the longer the better). You can see such advices springing up here and here of the forum, especially when someone was unlucky to buy at or near the top. To sum it up, a hodler is essentially a failed trader
Just because you do checking the price constantly once a week or so , doesn't mean you'll set your buy or sell position.
You could be just curious whether are you there yet reaching your investment target.
Well if you define hodler like that... I assume it's just the matter of perspective.
I do define hodler as those people who believe in bitcoin no matter the price fall to the ground ( they believe the time to recover will come and they keep hodling) or no matter the price moving up high to the moon ( they believe the time to break another all time high will still coming , they have seen it but continue hodling )

That's all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:50:38 PM

sometimes holding does not have to be applied at any time, there must be an appropriate time for holding. because now holding sometimes makes us lose, market position cannot be stable and also market position is unpredictable. so I think we have to be careful what we do

hold too long sometimes is not good, so that when experiencing an increase must quickly take it off. we must remember that after such a high increase, it's sure there be a very low decrease too. and now is the time of decline, so it's good to buy and hold, then after that it we will see another price increase after this year's decline.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:25:32 PM

If you are looking into the market once or twice a week, you may see where the ship sails, and thus choose your entry and exit points (mostly, the latter).  Indeed, if you make a couple trades a week, this won't make you into a day trader (though opinions may vary), but that still makes you a trader, not a 100% holder

Just because you do checking the price constantly once a week or so , doesn't mean you'll set your buy or sell position.
You could be just curious whether are you there yet reaching your investment target

So you expect to reach your investment target in a week or so, right?

Well, I actually don't mean that you should sell or buy every time you look at the charts, but it still seems to me a bit counterintuitive to check prices now and then if you intend to keep your coins for years. If you do, then seeing the price crash may make you nervous and anxious about the future of your investments up to a point where your faith gives in suddenly, and you sell at a loss. This is a real-life scenario with the implication being that you'd better not check the prices "just out of curiosity" or "for fun"

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:04:08 PM

hold too long sometimes is not good, so that when experiencing an increase must quickly take it off. we must remember that after such a high increase, it's sure there be a very low decrease too. and now is the time of decline, so it's good to buy and hold, then after that it we will see another price increase after this year's decline.

This is what I also learned this past few months, that holding will just make your money sleep, I have learned that you need to workout your money everyday, find something that will make you have passive income while you are sleeping, so better to choose the right path for you to be able to have good source of income, holding especially altcoins with no movement or no development is just like waste of time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:27:39 AM

You could be just curious whether are you there yet reaching your investment target

So you expect to reach your investment target in a week or so, right?

Well, I actually don't mean that you should sell or buy every time you look at the charts, but it still seems to me a bit counterintuitive to check prices now and then if you intend to keep your coins for years. If you do, then seeing the price crash may make you nervous and anxious about the future of your investments up to a point where your faith gives in suddenly, and you sell at a loss. This is a real-life scenario with the implication being that you'd better not check the prices "just out of curiosity" or "for fun"
Not really, I'm not saying that way. The target could be limitless ( you know each person , each investor has their own approach so I can't define this 'target' exactly, could always different )
Ouu yeah then if you can't resist to sell when seeing the market crash.. I think you are not what I call a hodler Grin .
There's no harm to look at the charts sometimes to test how strong your faith... rather than forget it for years without following any progress in it , sounds like a bit gambling style Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

Ouu yeah then if you can't resist to sell when seeing the market crash.. I think you are not what I call a hodler Grin .
There's no harm to look at the charts sometimes to test how strong your faith... rather than forget it for years without following any progress in it , sounds like a bit gambling style Huh

But that's how things are in real life

People are weak, and their faith is weak too. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing such an endless stream of people whining and crying around about Bitcoin crashing and them losing money. So if we talk reality here, people looking at the charts "sometimes" are actually proving how feeble, frail, and shaky their faith in fact is

I think we couldn't even call it faith, rather fantasy about "Bitcoin domination" in the future. If this "faith" was as strong as you assume it to be, there wouldn't be a need for inspecting prices once a week or so. Really, if you were a true believer in something, would you have to check the object of your belief for its existence every now and then?

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:21:02 PM

Everybody must not invest in cryptocurrency. You should learn about it and know whether it is a risk you can afford to take. When I tell my friends about cryptocurrency, I tell them to do proper research about it. I let them know the risk that they are getting themselves involved in and whether they can take that risk. It's up to them to decide whether they are going to take such a risk.

There are lots of people that invest in Bitcoin and lots of them lose their money, we never get to hear their story, we only see and hear the stories of those that became millionaires. You can invest in other kinds of investments and make money too, there are investments that doesn't have much risk and some of them have 0% risk, just like some farming investments I do see. You just have to find what works for you and stop blaming people because you lost money in Bitcoin, you made the choice yourself.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1416

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:23:46 PM

Each person holding crypto might have very different needs, incomes or ways to spend their time. I'd say, along the lines of BTC being the most permissive form of money, everybody is free to use it as they please. Profit might be the goal, or maybe not. Who knows what obscure reasoning might be behind each individual's decision to hold crypto, but there's very little to be done about it.  Cheesy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:41:54 PM
Merited by DKREBEL86 (1)

Each person holding crypto might have very different needs, incomes or ways to spend their time. I'd say, along the lines of BTC being the most permissive form of money, everybody is free to use it as they please. Profit might be the goal, or maybe not. Who knows what obscure reasoning might be behind each individual's decision to hold crypto, but there's very little to be done about it.  Cheesy

well not really.... everyone in crypto is mainly in for the speculative side, if you had different needs (like a safe investment for your retirement), you would invest in a pension fund or safer assets
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

I firmly agree with you.

Especially during the last days of high volatility, every holders got its portfolio in red (maybe not the ones that bought at less than 7k). Instead, trading would have let them leverage this trend and turn its portfolio into green.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:56:16 AM

Agree, we are learning from everyone's mistakes, if someone are holding tokens and turned out to be scam, then we are realizing things that we should be very careful with the coins/tokens that we are investing at, it's not good that we are just investing because they are new and seems legit, we should validate things by making a solid proof that they  are really a legit one.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

Agree, we are learning from everyone's mistakes, if someone are holding tokens and turned out to be scam, then we are realizing things that we should be very careful with the coins/tokens that we are investing at, it's not good that we are just investing because they are new and seems legit, we should validate things by making a solid proof that they  are really a legit one.
How the hell is your reply about "being careful with coins/ tokens" related to his comment about people holding crypto for different, obscure reasons and not necessarily for profit??! Roll Eyes
DGulari
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

KawBet.com - Anonymous Bitcoin Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:21:06 AM

Who are the person you have learned from their mistake? Does anyone told you what any coins turned to scam which they still hold it until now? This thread only created for BTC only, not about any other token

How the hell is your reply about "being careful with coins/ tokens" related to his comment about people holding crypto for different, obscure reasons and not necessarily for profit??! Roll Eyes
Just report his post instead of replied his post

. .KawBet . .
BITCOIN CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
|               ____
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦              ¯¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦__    __    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¯¯  _¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    _    ¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯    ¯¯¯    ¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦                ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
         ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯

UP
TO
7BTC
WELCOME
BONUS
|
        ¦¦¦¦
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
 _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
    _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
   _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
  _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
           ¦¦¦¦¦¯
          ¦¦¦¦¦
         ¦¦¦¦¦
    ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
    ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
      ¦¦¦¦¦¯
      ¯¦¦¯

EASY DEPOSIT
FAST WITHDRAWAL
|
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
      ¦                        ¦
    ¦     ¦¦¦¦  ¦    ¦     ¦
  ¦             ¦  ¦    ¦       ¦
¦         ¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦         ¦
¦         ¦              ¦         ¦
¦         ¦¦¦¦                   ¦
  ¦                                ¦¦
    ¦         ¦  ¦  ¦         ¦¦¦
      ¦                         ¦¦¦¦
        ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯          ¯¯
24H
LIVE
SUPPORT
|

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
  ¦¦¦¦¦

NO KYC
REQUIRED
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:09:54 PM

I firmly agree with you.

Especially during the last days of high volatility, every holders got its portfolio in red (maybe not the ones that bought at less than 7k). Instead, trading would have let them leverage this trend and turn its portfolio into green.

I guess it depends on, if in this period you trade trying to 'buy the bottom', or whether you short, or use trading platforms that allow you to do similar things
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:34:02 PM

I firmly agree with you.

I guess it depends on, if in this period you trade trying to 'buy the bottom', or whether you short, or use trading platforms that allow you to do similar things

What about the latest period? Trading would have generated good profits... but hodlers will argue that they also make it Cheesy
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:00:51 PM

Such a great observation! Hats off to you, mate! By telling this bitter truth, you opened the uneducated holder's face who know nothing but the "HODL" word! Holding is not a bad virtue, but you have to have enough knowledge when to hold and when to sell, and by doing this, you can be a trader too! Don't listen to anybody, use your own brain and manage your wealth as like as you want! This strategy will remain strong until the crypto end day!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: