Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81593 times)
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Not sure, but it's probably because ICOs are looking to liquidize their collected funds, while Bitcoin has no such pressure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

I think you can choose bitcoin and it's enough for you because once bitcoin increase, the price will increase more than ethereum price can reach. But if you have much money, then it's okay if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum at the same time because this coins can increase higher. It depends on how much money you will use for investing and what your strategy in the future so you will know what you need to choose. But for me, I will want to invest in bitcoin and ethereum but don't forget with the other coins since the ethereum position has replaced by ripple.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you

maybe I suggest you invest in BTC because in my opinion BTC has a faster potential to experience price increases and it would be nice if you invest from now and hold until next year maybe you will get a lot of profit.
thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

thank you
Buying both would help as they tend to shoot spontaneously at a point. The BTC has been formidable since but most people go for the ETH because its price is very low to the BTC and could buy more. If you are to choose only one,i would suggest you go for the ETH.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

You can invest on both of the BTC and ETH because that 2 crypto currency are the most used crypto right now, you can also try investing on other coins there are lots of good projects but in the dip now Im sure when the market recover you will get higher profit from some of the other coins.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

When looking at developments over the years, I have convinced that Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for investment, just depend on how much capital we have, because if Bitcoin requires more funds than Ethereum, it looks like if the investment is good enough, just allocating funds which is the priority scale.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

If you have to invest in etheruem, your in rush now buddy, because they higher the price as of now. But isn't to late, you can invest, also in bitcoin.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, of course it is very good if you can invest in both of these coins because both are special coins and each has its advantages that make this coin much like
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

thank you

You can invest on both since both cryptocurrency is really promising. This two has a good long-term potential since both are widely use by investors, traders and developers. Most ICOs use ethereum platform, and most altcoins are either ethereum or bitcoin paired.

don't make a mistake in investing it will get you stuck in the value of coins, both bitcoin and ethereum, see how good for the long term or short term, we have seen bitcoin for the past 2 years there have been no signs of improvement since late 2017, important information about coin to determine where you will invest

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:18:33 AM

In my opinion, it's better to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. because Bitcoin price movements are better than ETH. moreover, BTC has limited supply, so most likely the price of BTC will be more expensive Besides that, BTC is the parent of all the coins and the most interested ones.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

Do not hesitate if you are able and sure, please invest in both of these coins, bitcoin and ethereum I do not doubt for these two coins, being able to invest in both coins is certainly very profitable for the future

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

Both of them are very old and trusted. For this trust factor btc always on the top. In recents month we saw a little bit fall on eth but it will recover as soon as more investment comes to market. And you comes to investment I think both of them are good to invest at this moment. Cause the price is very down now. If you are new and want less risk I will say go for btc rather than ethereum. And when you invest please do some research about those coins. Whatever that are. If you really want to invest do it but do some research on your own.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

You can choose both, Bitcoin and Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has a large community to date. If you only choose one of the two choices, I'm afraid you will regret it later. You can double your capital, 50% to invest in bitcoin and 50% to invest in ethereum. Correction of prices in cryptocurrency is very reasonable, changes in prices are not only determined by fundamentals, but investor confidence is very influential. You can see the price movement this month, when there is no information that is vital to change the price of cryptocurrency but in fact the price has dropped dramatically.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

thank you
BTC always was like a locomotive of all cryptocurrencies and have liquidity for trader/manipulation games. For investment now I think ETH has a much more potential to grow in Q1 2019, due to their mainnet update.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

if you have invested in the two coins then you should be able to have very high patience because these two coins are very difficult to ride if there is no good news.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

For me, both are a very good investment because if you compare the charts of both these coins you will understand how potential they are. In every industry, negative people kept about their prices but we have research ourselves before bothering about them. In crypto, everything is based on us, how patience we are going to be.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Bitcoin is the best and ethereum does 2nd in rank or next to bitcoin however the updates has shown in coinmarketcap.com that XRP has been surpassing the coinmarketcap of ETH. XRP way did better than ETH. If you will going to choose bitcoin and ETH still it would be best for you if you believe on cryptocurrency. Reminders that there is a high risk in investing cryptocurrency.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Any investment is very dangerous, even in such popular coins as eth and btc. You must understand and accept that you may lose this investment. And so these are very good options.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Both of them is a great coin to invest, but for now I prefer to invest in eth, eth now in a low price and the potential to rise is still big, bitcoin price is quite unstable and the chart showing that it got the chance to go down lower again, investing in a cheaper coin usually will makes more profit
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

thank you
in my opinion, if the price of ethereum is still down it's because investors are panicking and turning to bitcoin which is considered to be a good alternative in terms of investment. but if in my opinion if you really want good results to exceed 100% I think 2021 will be the year of bitcoin for Bull Run.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: