Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:50:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81593 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

Most investors prefer to hold bitcoin rather than ethereum because technically speaking, bitcoin was already recognized all over the world and are now being used as a payment on thousands of businesses. Ethereum on the other hand will still be an alternative to bitcoin and always be a second option in the long run. If you are going to choose between these two, go for bitcoin and you will never regret holding it for long term.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Marpuah046

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Both of them is a great coin to invest, but for now I prefer to invest in eth, eth now in a low price and the potential to rise is still big, bitcoin price is quite unstable and the chart showing that it got the chance to go down lower again, investing in a cheaper coin usually will makes more profit

I agree with you, but it doesn't close to not investing in bitcoin, because both of them will be told to do hardfork together. this is the momentum for the two coins
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

Investing in BTC and ETH is OK because both have been able to stand the test of time,no matter what happened, they will surely survive.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
I think both coin is good to invest, they both has the chance to increase a lot after the previous fall.
But i suggest that you choose ethereum over bitcoin if your fund isn't enough to get at least 1 Bitcoin.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

If you are willing to invest in eth and btc better invest now because their prices are so cheap and it would give you a great income when time comes. But if you want to pick between eth and btc then better go with btc.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you

Compare with others coin, bitcoin is the safest investment in cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is good coin and i think have big potential in the future but if we are looking safest investment in crypto space, i think bitcoin is wise choice

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

thank you
ETH already lost its position as the second top cryptocurrency, Ripple now occupies that position, so maybe you should also consider buying Ripple as well. ETH has been performing poorly this year and has dropped to a very low rate, less than what most of the people expected. Bitcoin is good for sure, though the price is also dropping. But it’s always a good choice to make when you’re investing in cryptocurrency.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

It all depends on what you want , your target and how long you tend holding it  and modt importantly your financial strength.
Personally, considering my financial strength ,I would go for etheruem because the price is relatively low now and so affordable and I believe it would do just fine in terms of price when market recovers.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

I think it's very important to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because this has a huge influence on the development of all Altcoin. Investing in these two coins will definitely give you a big advantage. The crypto market will definitely recover and we must also get ready now to collect coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

thank you
It depends on your choice as they are in different supporters and we can't predict the market. The success of bitcoin is not a guarantee that ETH will also go up. If you can invest both why not...Indeed they are both a good currency which are now undervalued.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

both have good potential and the highest capitalists in coinmarketcap, bitcoin and ethereum are coins that will never go down in rank, so I think it's good to invest both of these coins.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

It would be nice if you invest in bitcoin and ethereum, the parenting coin will affect the altcoin, up and down which will take you to continue to bring out your better and creative imagination. Ethereum will give you the opportunity to be able to enjoy a risky journey and many ico have used this platform so that your intelligence will determine your own benefits.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

thank you
Of course I will invest in bitcoin and ETh you are right these two coins are very good for investments since I involve in crypto business I really love to hold these coins. This time is the best time to buy for these coins and hold in the wallet until the price boom in the market.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

thank you
I think you are a newbie, you do not know much about cryptocurrency market.

With the current situation, the percentage of your risk will be very low if you invest at this time, the price of market is very low, you can invest in both , both of them are good coin of market. But you must always be careful with the market because the price can always fall more.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Bitcoin is the flagship in the market and I think that most of the money should be stored in it, but I believe that the Air also need to invest as the price is very favorable in my opinion.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Buying Bitcoin, investing in Bitcoin will never go wrong, but Ethereum suggests that you still give up. Now the recovery of Ethereum is facing great resistance. Many teams should lose money for Ethereum, so it is difficult to break through this resistance. More people will sell Ethereum in the future. .

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

As the beginner I would recommend to diversify your funds and to invest in both assets, because you will reduce the chances of losing your money. Always remember not to invest only in one digital asset, invest in 5 or 10.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

thank you

If you believe to these two coins then you have it the right decision because this is the only coin have the highest value in the coin market cap. You will not regret if you invest and I am sure of it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

investing in just two models because they are both good so the funds can be divided into two and a half for bitcoin and the other half for ethereum because both are very promising.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

Well, I probably will choose ETH. When the market unfolds, it can give us a good profit. If we see a bull, ETH prices will soar again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: