Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

this is not expected in anything other than btc. Because you are certain that btc will rise one day, but unfortunately we do not have any information about the future of other altcoins.
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
I think so far in Ethereum and other altcoins to invest is that dangerous, in bitcoin of course now you can safely invest and are not afraid
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

I think that investing in Bitcoin is the right decision, it is difficult to say about Ethereum yet, but Ethereum is still one of the leading coins.

Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

I prefer Investing in Bitcoin is ideal in this red market than in eth. There is a weak TA for Eth currently if btc dumps below $ 3k. When the market becomes more stabilized ETH and other Alts will begood buy calls.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you
You should invest in the altcoin you feel most secure. I think ETH will have a spectacular pump. It will fly very high in a few months. Their organization is constantly giving out bad news to investors selling altcoin at cheap rates. They will buy at a cheap price and prepare a pump. Make a smart decision. Grin

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

I prefer Investing in Bitcoin is ideal in this red market than in eth. There is a weak TA for Eth currently if btc dumps below $ 3k. When the market becomes more stabilized ETH and other Alts will begood buy calls.
The main cryptocurrency of the world Bitcoin has no practical value, therefore, it will soon depreciate. Based on this, I make a choice in favor of ethereum and I think that this particular coin will occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Mostly preferred to invest in bitcoin but to look out for diversifying is also good to invest in other coins. Hopefully we can see a swing movement in btc that it will increase for us to earn profit. Well, in eth their is always hopes on this crypto so let us consider buying some.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

You need to invest on both parties to stretch the earning you will have.
Well to be honest ETHEREUM might give more profit than bitcoin as you can afford more ETHEREUM than bitcoin.
But investing in any of them will be a good investment to have.

vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

thank you

There is a considerable distance when comparing the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin at this time, where the price of Ethereum tends to fall continuously and even though the price of Bitcoin remains stable. Many issues hit Ethereum and competitors who began to dare to challenge Ethereum is one of the factors why this price decline continues to occur. But I am optimistic that the price of Ethereum will rise again in the beginning of January 2019 and the peak will occur in May.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Both of these altcoins are indeed very good for investment. Bitcoin and ethereum are both as good as they are. If you have to choose maybe I will be confused about investing in which altcoin. Because this altcoin is indeed equally potential in the future. But the best thing to do is to buy a number of ethereum and bitcoin so that they are not focused on just one altcoin.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

I do not know why people are so eager to become hostages of investments in one coin. Diversification is the best way to reduce risk.
But if you answer your question and choose one thing, then definitely Ethereum, it has a big part of the market now and a huge HYIP.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

it looks like bitcoin and ethereum have the same advantages and disadvantages of each and both are good for long-term investment, xrp is also good

Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

you are too easy to judge ethereum's abilities, especially you are just a beginner who doesn't understand how ethereum will move. just look at who will cry to regret his choice, and say "why didn't I buy ethereum at that time"

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

In this case, this question has already been understood a lot of times, probably many times, that I simply don’t want to write anything except how to simply say buy both, because in any case these are top coins.
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Don't limit yourself to one coin, if there is a choice between bitcoins and ethereum, buy both.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

BTC and ETH have become 2 coins with high capitalization because they have a strong role in building projects and having a quality system. I also don't know much about the development of the prices of BTC and ETH which may be opposite but they struggle to reach the highest prices. if you are in doubt, in my opinion, for now it's better to invest in ETH coins that have started to recover.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two great crypto and they are very established since they are the first coins in the crypto world. But I would prefer you to invest in Bitcoin because it has a higher volatility rate and by that, you could possibly earn high.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

That depends on the buyer of bitcoin. We can't know what their up to, but still bitcoin remains strong after the dump. Ethereum also is good to buy, but their prices aren't the most trusted one right now.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

thank you

Well start investing on those two now while their prices are so low at the moment and I'm sure that you won't regret it because these two are the best digital currencies. Buy now as many as you can and hold it until their prices gives you profits.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins at the moment, my advice is that you better invest in both coins, you can share your capital for 50% ethereum and 50% bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: