Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

Both have good potential. If you are confused about which one, divide your investment in both coins, simple right? Actually, many other coins and tokens are also potential, depending on your analysis in determining the right timings to place buy and sell positions.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

I would suggest to you choose the bitcoin if you want to invest because there is a big possibility the bitcoin price it will hit a big huge of price by the end of 2018 that was said most analyst that have long experience in bitcoin investment.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

if you want to invest better than bitcoin and ethereum.
if for why eth is still at that price, because eth is still waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize first, and after the price of bitcoin rises steadily, not only will eth rise, but all crypto coins will rise.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

I would suggest to you choose the bitcoin if you want to invest because there is a big possibility the bitcoin price it will hit a big huge of price by the end of 2018 that was said most analyst that have long experience in bitcoin investment.
Are you still hoping there will be bulls remaining the end of this year? maybe the market will grow and the price of bitcoin will increase. but I don't think there will be a bull at the end of this year. the market may go up but my bulls will occur next year.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

Both have good potential. If you are confused about which one, divide your investment in both coins, simple right? Actually, many other coins and tokens are also potential, depending on your analysis in determining the right timings to place buy and sell positions.
Right. investing in both is indeed good. because we know now that bitcoin is a good one and in my opinion for now bitcoin is a good investment
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins so if you want to invest in both coins this is very good. And you have to buy two coins when the price starts red. And now, in my opinion, it is a good condition to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

Owners of a huge number of BTC are very rich people. BTC has become a speculative tool. ETH is mobile and
transparent. There are a lot of ETH owners and I can't say that all these people are very rich. A huge number of
ICO projects accept investments only in ETH - this allows you to think. Which currency is most convenient to use -
ETH. Now the price of ETH is very low invest in it.

I think we shouldn't invest only in one project even in Ethereum. So we'd better diversify our portfolio by investing in several coins. I'm interested in BNB QKC, and ONTOLOGY - they're nice for the long-term investment.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

It will surely not be a bad idea to invest in Bitcoin and ETH now for those that still believe in both coin,though the return may not come as quick as possible but if we can be patient enough,it will surely come.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

I don't think so I'm monitoring the price and they maintained their price for the last two weeks, bitcoin goes up but after 48 hours it goes down, same with ethereum, in fact, ethereum is now doing great it is up 10% from the last two weeks price, and yes you need to invest on both coins, how else can you make profit, only from buying low and selling high.
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Yes both are good to go, i mean both seem to be trading at strong support levels and hopefully they have already found the bottom so if you invest at current low prices their are good chances you will make good returns in next 6 to 12 months.

I also see no reason why to choose. Buy this and that. Better yet, define your strategy and divide investments into main groups:
1. with less risk and lesser potential profit
2. with greater risk but also with more profit
3. reserves
Depending on the strategy, determine the proportions between these groups and how to act in the event of a fall / increase in the price of coins. Well, then just choose the coins for groups and follow the strategy. Good luck!
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

By checking through history, many here will agree with me that Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin. And with this drastic falls of it, it will be advisable to invest in it and hold for some good time to come.  Just do your own personal research and decide on which one to invest in.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very potential coin there is no doubt. You can invest in both of them, in fact, this is the right time to invest in the crypto market. Bitcoin is called the father of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is recognized as the best altcoin. So you can invest both of them.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

investment in whatever I think is up to the confidence and patience of each investor and before investors start investing in crypto currencies must know and understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

I think it's better that you invest in both, ethereum and Bitcoin have their advantages. for now ethereum has a cheap price, an opportunity for us to buy ethereum
In any case, today this is a really normal idea, I hope that today it will be a great idea, so it seems to me that, in general, ETH can be considered a good purchase, because today it is normal.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

I wouldn't choose one coin. When the trend changes, then we will see the growth of both assets.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you

You need learn yourself how to manage your money so you do not regret it. Personally I invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin as these are the best coins for the long term.   
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Actually BTC and ETH are worth investing. Yes ETH has been bearish, but it's worth bagging now, it is one of the coins that will grow more once the market stablize. But if you are to invest in only one, then BTC is good to go.
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Buy BTC its certainly worth it in my eyes.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

thank you

Well, ethereum and bitcoin are the most used cryptocurrency. They are sometimes used to trade most altcoins. That's why I think they are considered as the main currency in crypto. Ethereum platform and bitcoin platform are functioning in different ways, that is why sometimes their prices are irrelevant to each other.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

You don't have to invest in BTC or ETH if you don't want to or don't know which one is good to invest in Smiley. At first you should do research about these cryptocurrencies carefully and then choose the best one that you believe in although it's not BTC or ETH cause not only BTC and ETH are good to invest in.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████