Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Yeah ETH and Bitcoin hava highes cap, but its really to high for the price if you invest with a small amount of your money. Try invest at Altcoin with a fresh project & cheap price. Its really good than invest at BTC or ETH
But it needs to be done an in-depth analysis, low prices do not mean having good potential. Quality is more important than quantity. Although a little capital but is used to buy the right coins or tokens it will provide a lot of profit. Analysis and timing are everything.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I would suggest you invest in both BTC & ETH coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the invest worthy. You may invest 60% in bitcoin and 30% in ETH and 10% in other major coins like ADA, EOS, NEO, XRP, XLM! And Bitcoin always will stay beyond from Ethereum, because it's been proved many times that Bitcoin is the base of the crypto market.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

of course ethereum and bitcoin have the potential to rise high but I prefer to invest in ethereum the main factor because the price is cheap compared bitcoin and certain it's easier to get big profits

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

you have to invest in bitcoin and ethereum,,
yes, both cryptocurrencies is the best altcoins at this moment,,
so, bitcoin and ethereum is not an options my friend, because i believe all crypto believer always have btc and eth in their wallet  Wink

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the main cryptos that govern the market and have everything to give high returns when the market recovers. If they reach their respective ATH reached a year ago, the valuation will be very good
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

From the start we all know that the crypto has really a great potential and the most amazing coin that is really has a great potential is the etc and ethereum, the decision is all depend on us. This time of dip I believe that buying those two amazing coin is really amazing and many people really do it right away due to the advantage that we can now get because of the falling of coin price .
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

It is not necessary to make a choice between ethereum and bitcoin. If in doubt, it is better to buy both.
Probably it is better to say that there should be no doubt at all, because these two projects are today an icon of the entire market, so it is best to invest in these projects in the long term. Keep this in mind.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

I think you can select both of BTC and ETH. Because both the coin are now in top ranking Specially BTC dominating other altcoins. On the other hand if you invest both of coin that one coin may lose another coin you may gainer. So its fully up to you.
okanciftci74

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I think this is good time to buy ethereum and bitcoin because both coins price are too low and now they are started to rising so don't wait buy both Coins and just hold few months definitely will get high profits.
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

In price and price changes, Ethereum is the fastest because ethereum prices are still small compared to Bitcoin. But if for trust then Bitcoin remains number 1 and Bitcoincoin is real cryptocurrency.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you
Hello! I think that it is necessary to have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your portfolio. These two coins have great potential for growth. Everyone decides for himself. Good luck!
I think it's up to you to want to invest where. the important thing is that you are comfortable investing and making a profit. but before you join in one of those you have to look at market prices whose prices are still rising.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

You can go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular and powerful crypto currency in the crypto world. It has large market cap and great potential with great future. Price is also low now. So invest on bitcoin if you want to be profitable.
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

Bitcoin from highs fell 6 times, and Etherium 17 times. I would choose Bitcoin, nobody can replace it yet.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

investing in bitcoin or ethereum is the most suitable I think. the market for these two coins will continue to grow. market interest will continue to exist, where people will continue to look for bitcoin and ethereum for investment or for trading.
I support you, because I also think that today all the same it is best to invest in BTC and ETH because today I think this is really the best solution. These are high-quality investments and today, all the same, real projects that have products that require investment.
demand for Bitcoin and Ethereum in market for now being reduced and supply still same that's why market bearish still showing.
but who know in future, after halving in reard for miner reduced and the demand grow up you can predict what happenin that condition

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Bitcoin from highs fell 6 times, and Etherium 17 times. I would choose Bitcoin, nobody can replace it yet.

Hey that's a wise choice while I agree bitcoins is currently in a free fall stage, but remember bitcoins prices tend to bounce back quickly, Ethereum prices doesn't. I also believe there's a greater demand for bitcoins, then Ethereum and remember in cryptos if demand exceeds supply then prices rises. Also Ethereum doesn't come close to beating Bitcoins global popularity, hence I always suggest people to buy bitcoins in dips.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, it is digital gold. Ethereum is an entire ecosystem that works with a lot of ICO. Invest in coins and you will not go wrong.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

I think you need to invest in both coins. I like these projects and it seems to me that these are the most powerful coins at the moment.

Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

thank you
It would be difficult for me to make a choice between these two coins because I consider them both good for investment. Under the conditions that are now on the market if there is money, you can take both coins. They will remain leaders, even if someday on capitalization will lose their seats. I think so.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Yes, eth and btc are good coins for investment, but you  the right time to invest is very much important, most expect all when price is very low. I believe that the market is tending towards recovery, but we must be watchful of when to invest.
Jaka.Sembuh

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

coin investment must indeed be good at reading the situation even though the coin is the best coin because in crypto changes occur very quickly and you must be ready to face whatever is going to happen and maybe I suggest you at this time invest in ETH because many predict next year the coin will be of high value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: