Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81585 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:16:23 PM

In the past, ETH outperformed BTC but that may not be always the case in future. It is better to buy both of these coins and hold for long term.
I have not seen this in the market that eth was ahead of btc, in my btc has always been the first capitalization and in use, but of course for investing it is better to keep 2 coins

In this regard I am agree with you mate bitcoin for me as well the best coin which can make you earn good amount of profits. For me bitcoin is the first choice that has good history as well. ETH is good but as compare to buy coin it is not at top. Bitcoin is mother of all other coin so you should invest in bitcoin to have good long lasting profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:50:47 PM

Many people have an excellent opinion on this matter, some believe that we need to invest not in these coins (btc, eth), but in projects that are derived from the Ethereum. We must invest in the Altcoins who have a small capitalization. And I also agree with this in some way because I have a very positive experience of investing in the Etheera project.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:52:58 PM

currently, bitcoin shows itself more confidently than Ethereum. There is much more potential in it, but Ethereum has fallen very heavy so I think you should buy it also
I agree. Ethereum is what promising coin which you cannot forget to invest with. Though it falls hard, there is always a recovery that we can look forward. Bitcoin us always on the line and first choice for investment and even many says that it is dying, I am positive that it is not and having it will be worth a wait for the good profit.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:00:40 PM

Bitcoin will always remain in #1 in coinmarketcap but if you are worried which of them to invest either eth or btc.
In my case, I invested of eth and not in btc as btc will require a higher amount of investment and your money will not triple easily unlike ethereum.

As you can see also that ethereum is back to #2 in coinmarketcap replacing xrp which is a good signal to buy more eth while waiting for the bull run.
Though it's up to you which of them you really trust and want to invest in.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:40:46 PM

In the past, ETH outperformed BTC but that may not be always the case in future. It is better to buy both of these coins and hold for long term.
I have not seen this in the market that eth was ahead of btc, in my btc has always been the first capitalization and in use, but of course for investing it is better to keep 2 coins
I think now is the best time to buy Ethereum, now a very large influx of news about the hard fork , I think until the end of January will remain bullish trend in Ethereum

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:49:43 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is good and popular coin. I think its safe to invest on both coin and i am believe the price will reach highest again. Holding bitcoin and ethereum for long term is good and better divide our investment in both coin
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:02:46 AM

I think now is the best time to buy Ethereum, now a very large influx of news about the hard fork , I think until the end of January will remain bullish trend in Ethereum
That's right, even if the price does not rise at times, then some profit can still be obtained, and most importantly do not have to wait long, which pleases, in such a difficult time

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:55:44 AM

in my opinion you have to invest in these two coins because both of these coins have very good potential in the long run, although ethereum has reduced prices but this is also an opportunity to buy more because if prices have started to grow you will get more profits

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:57 AM

if in my opinion both are also good things you can invest in the long run, because I think both of them are also good altcoins that can bring many benefits in the future.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:18:35 AM

With the plan for hadrfork this month that could give Ethereum a better shape, I think choosing ethereum is the best decision to make.
I belive you will have bigger chance to get more profit in the future.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:22:59 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

I guess choose ethereum now, but better to sell it again after the benefit of hardforks. I am pretty sure bitcoin will going to be better than ETH after this hardforks that will going to happen in january.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:46:57 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is good and popular coin. I think its safe to invest on both coin and i am believe the price will reach highest again. Holding bitcoin and ethereum for long term is good and better divide our investment in both coin
No doubt it's very good, Bitcoin and Ethereum are equipped with various advanced features. the best chance is that when the price drops you start buying Bitcoin and Ethereum, lay your capital in both places with 50% Bitcoin and 50% Ethereum get ready to get rich if prices start moving up.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:04:47 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you

There's a saying that you have to own at least 1 BTC before you get any alt coin.
Get both BTC and ETH before you move to other alts while the price is low.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:06:59 AM

I think you need to invest in other coins which has good features for example DeepOnion and as i know code rebase will be finished soon hard working devs and strong cumminty and i think coins like Onion would make you much more profit than big coin like ETH or even BTC try find coins like this and invest there i belive its a right way.    

Right, of course investors need something new and other coins are certainly the best solution to get profit, there are hundreds of new coins that are worth buying but some coins that have good potential in the future are: Tezos, NEM, Lisk and so on.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:21:33 AM

Because both of them are coins that have good potential for investment, I think it would be better if you could invest in both coins, of course this will give you maximum results for the future

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:26:21 AM

The market of each coin depends on their own supply and demand.

If the demand of ethereum is going high like what we're seeing today, then it will move positively and can do the same effect with what you have noticed OP. Things do change after time but the law of supply and demand is still followed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:58:30 AM

thank you
Now we see pretty good demand for ethereum even compared to the demand for bitcoin. Therefore, I would advise buying ethereum, while this coin is still very cheap. There are several reasons why ethereum is now growing in price and has already quickly taken its second place in terms of capitalization and continues to move away from its rival capitalization rival. First of all, the reason for this recovery is the expectation of upcoming improvements in ethereum, which should resolve many issues, including the eternal question of its scalability.

overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:25:24 AM

thank you
It is normal because bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 different coins and in this market everything always happens, you should observe the market for a while then you will understand

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:44:28 AM

Now that ether is rising, can you see the reason for it or you are still at dark concerning them working of cryptocurrency and the triggers that make the price to fall or rise. There are still many lessons for you to learn, just stay alert with happenings in this space!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 06:51:28 AM

thank you
It is normal because bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 different coins and in this market everything always happens, you should observe the market for a while then you will understand
each of them has different fundament that could make their price moved.their fundamental and community support has differences.but although have differences both of them was good coins to hold in long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: