Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:22:50 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
All depends on you, everyone has their own ways and choices. If according to the observations that you do both are equally profitable to invest, then buying both is not a wrong choice. But, if you want to invest your money into one coin between the two, it's better for you to do your own deeper analysis and then decide which coins have greater opportunities.

I find that investor trends in a bear market often target Bitcoin rather than ETH. Because it is much safer and more stable, it is the first coin in the crypto market to increase if the trend cow starts to return.
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:26:20 AM

In my opinion, between bitcoin and ethereum, both of them are coins that have a good future and are very suitable for making long-term investments in bitcoin and ethereum. If I have to choose one, I prefer investment in ethereum, but the best choice is certainly to invest in both bitcoin or ethereum

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:47:57 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world, and many people only know bitcoin. So many investors choose bitcoin rather than altcoin, but when altcoin is already known to many people, ethereum will might be bigger than bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:58:14 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best coin for invest. And it all depends on what you want to choose. For me both are the best and give me big profit since 2017.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:58:52 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you
That is probably the best choice for crypto invest as in the more like 99% coins to invest in if you have the means and that doesn't mean there are no other good projects out there to invest on. I believe for a more longer term investment both Bitcoin and Ethereum should be tour best bet.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:04:16 AM

thank you
I now prefer ethereum more than bitcoin. I think that ethereum is capable of better growth than Bitcoin, given the significant drop in this coin in price and the upcoming improvements to this coin.
On the other hand, Bitcoin has not been improving for a very long time and I still do not see a real prospect for this. In the presence of its great value, it is a big minus.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:34:34 AM

Both Bitcoin and ethereum are the top coins in crypto, each coin has its own advantages and advantages, if you are sure that you can better invest in both coins because in the future it will give you maximum profit
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:36:27 AM

The case of ethereum is orchestrated by the unending dumps of ICOs to convert their eth to Fiat and spend it. But for Btc, it's a store of value with many players who wouldn't allow its price to nose dive.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:57:09 AM

Investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a very good decision. Now the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum increases compared to December 2018. Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that have great potential and can have a big impact on crypto.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:05:50 AM

bitcoin and ethereum despite dominating the market but currently both are bad enough in the results. but it is clear this thing just because factor crypto falling so can't promise good results. even if able to see opportunities instead of the current time into a great time to buy these great coins for second on hold in the long run.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:40:06 AM

The best time to come in and invest in any of the two or even the two at the same time (BTC and ETH) is when you have discovered that their prices are low.
I could remember when ETH was around $80, some people were afraid of buying more of it, because they thought the fall would continue, but eventually, it started rising.
Some of those who could afford to take the risk, bought some and later sold for profit.
This is how investment are done most times.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:54:00 PM

You may not know which coin will grow well in value. Therefore, it is best to have in your wallet coins from the top 10. In any case, they will bring you good luck.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:19:40 PM

Well, both ethereum and bitcoin still seem like the most strongest coins in the market.. eventhough the market is in a mess in general. I never pick only one side. So i generally invest in both btc and eth. Btw i am still hodling for better prices.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:35:59 PM

It depends on your own beliefs, but if you want to choose between bitcoin and ethereum, then I think you better choose both, bitcoin and ethereum are very popular in crypto and are very good for investment.

It's always better to choose Bitcoin. ETH is great if you compare it to other altcoins but it also has its own problems and in the short term it will always depend on Bitcoin.
This means that if Bitcoin goes down hard ETH will also go down hard. In the long term ETH can have a bull run independent of Bitcoin but for now it's like glued to it along with other altcoins. The safer choice is Bitcoin.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:20:04 PM

thank you
Well Ethereum and bitcoin coins that have created a product that works 100%, I think they can invest safely and for a long time, I think next year there will be a new bullish trend in these coins and they will show good growth!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

thank you
If there are available funds for investment, then in my opinion there should be no choice between these coins. I believe it is necessary to invest in both projects, as today they are more popular, reliable and promising in the cryptocurrency market. Personally, this is my choice and my opinion.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:46:12 PM

thank you

Invest on ICO, in that case, you just not invest on bitcoin at the same time, invested on another altcoin on the behalf of your investment. You earn and helped the crypto community.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

thank you

Invest on ICO, in that case, you just not invest on bitcoin at the same time, invested on another altcoin on the behalf of your investment. You earn and helped the crypto community.
If a person does not know how to choose projects and most of the projects collect little money during the ico, I would not recommend investing in ico now better to wait for better times

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:21:47 PM

thank you

If a person does not know how to choose projects and most of the projects collect little money during the ico, I would not recommend investing in ico now better to wait for better times

Investing in an ICO project will be profitable if you correctly identify the advantages of the project and have collateral from fraud. BTC and ETH very clearly provide more opportunities in investment, all you need is intelligence in taking the opportunity to get profits.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:23:24 PM

The only thing I understand about bitcoin and ethereum is that both of them ate coins with high value and they will all make good interest so, you can invest in both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: