Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:25:25 AM

With a declining market, of course there are very many altcoins that can be bought for profit. Not only Bitcoin and ethereum. There are still lots of coins that you can buy to benefit later. This is a real advantage, because the crypto market is cheap and you can buy more coins.
I also think that being limited to just two coins is not quite the right decision, you need to reduce the risk in case of another fall in prices, so the more top coins, the less risk

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:34:35 AM

Bitcoin should always be in the investment portfolio of any investor. This is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. There are already questions about ethereum. The platform has a lot of competitors.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:31:56 AM

If you have the capital to buy coins, I think you should buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very potential coin and has a great opportunity to be pumped. But you also have to be patient because to get profits is not easy and for 2019 the market price will increase, I think that will happen.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:35:51 AM

Right now is the best to invest in the cryptocurrency because the market has or nearing its bottom and the market cycle reversal will soon begin. If I will advise you where to invest in I should choose to invest in bitcoin but acquire some alt coins by doing your own diligence and research to gain a higher possibility of profit in the future.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
If you like short-term trading, I suggest you buy ETH. Investing in BTC is only suitable for long-term investment, because in the short term, you can't see the return rate of BTC.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

if I become you, of course I will invest both. because bitcoin and ethereum are investments that will be profitable in the next few years. both are very influential in crypto.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:12:24 AM

At the moment, ethereum looks more pleasant to buy, but you shouldn’t give up bitcoin. Prices are very encouraging.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:20:45 AM

In my opinion it is better to invest in Bitcoin if you want a long term, but if you want a daily income you are advised to invest in Ethereum and other Altcoin, because prices always go up and down well.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:24:18 AM

for me the better to buy the coin is xrp to those you mentioned sure you're profitable especially if your investment is really big money buy bitcoin, ethereum and xrp because longterm are coin ones that are pretty early you will be waiting to earn those coins but sure and that strategy is longterm and if you want daily profit you can trade and short term but still have a risky short term so double careful buying coin that you want to buy so as not to lose a lot of losers for trading especially if the short term is used strategy and if it is just trading or you are a newbie in trading.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:25:28 AM

In my opinion it is better to invest in Bitcoin if you want a long term, but if you want a daily income you are advised to invest in Ethereum and other Altcoin, because prices always go up and down well.
both of these assets are actually very good for investment, but the investment made must be in accordance with the requirements. if for the long term both of these coins are equally good, if for daily trading I think these two assets are not good for now because the situation of the market to trade I think will not support.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:32:33 AM

nomatter bitcoin or ethereum. both of this two are good for investing. maybe plus ripple but i am not sure.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:55:40 AM

Since the dominance of btc over so many coins, according to marketcap site  is just around 50% and its dominance over ethereum will be smaller, there is no way the price of one, will be totally dependent on the price of another.
So if btc rises, that does not mean that eth will respond in the same direction and vice versa.
Just be observant on the updates on individual coin in order to know what to do .
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:01:12 PM

If you want to make a short-term investment, I suggest you buy only Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both this will not only be risky to invest in these two coins. But if you are planning a long-term investment and want to make a high profit, I think you should buy other coins with your little part money. Because investing in other coins is more risky, but you can also get more profits.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:26:23 PM

I suggest, you should hold BTC and if you can invest in XRP,TRON than you should buy little amount for long term, you can buy ETH but little amount , the best advice is to hold BTC.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

if you feel that bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins, then you better invest in those two coins, maybe this will be more profitable.
Don't be afraid, there will be times when ethereum prices continue to improve as well as bitcoin even though it might not be as good as Bitcoin.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:04:55 PM

I think that these are the only projects in this area that have global and huge support of the cryptocurrency community because all other projects always remain in question. I think that you can continue to invest.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:09:13 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
I think the choice with bitcoin or ETH depends on capital and of course the confidence of every investor bitcoin with a large enough capital to trade of course the results obtained will be greater as well compared to other coins
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:11:06 PM

If you have enough money then i will suggest you to invest in BTC because it is very low at the current period and BTC will go higher in few months so invest in BTC more and more.
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:15:16 PM

everyone who seeks profit is obliged to invest in ethereum and blockchain. btc and eth are two very profitable coins. many people want to buy these two coins at cheap prices. and that is why this is the case, large investors are dumping to buy btc at a low price after which they will pump
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 02:04:58 PM

I have no idea. in my opinion, things like that can happen at any time. Have you ever seen eth prices when want to hardfork? eth prices rise but btc prices do not rise. so, things like that don't matter. you can invest in both if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: