Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:49:55 PM

it is true but still that does not mean that if bitcoin increases then ethereum will also increase, even though it is high capitalization but all depends on how large the difference between buying and selling is and now purchases of ethereum are low so it is reasonable if the price drops
and I think the cause is because of the delay in Hardfork ethereum, so more people sell than buy ethereum

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

I lost trust in ETH. It seems to me that many investors have lost money due to the strong fall of this coin. That is why I invest in Bitcoin.
You should not lose your faith in ethereum, it is hard to keep your faith up but you have to we are close to see a recovery in the price of ethereum, so giving up in ethereum now will be a disaster for those that have been waiting for a year for a recovery only to find out they sold their coins weeks before the recovery happened, try to inform yourself about what it will happen in the ethereum network at the end of the month and I am sure you will agree with me.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:52:52 PM

it depends on your choice, I can only advise you to buy both, bitcoin and ethereum have good projects and are included in
the top coins, you will benefit if you invest in both, if you can invest in both why should you choose one
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 11:59:50 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 12:21:16 AM by Kelvinikke

I would always prefer investing in Bitcoin other than Ethereum. The reason why i choose bitcoin over ethereum is that a slight pump in bitcoin could mean huge profit in your investment other than Ethereum and moreover the entire crypto market is controlled by bitcoin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:17:59 AM

if you have a lot of money I suggest investing both because both have very good potential to provide many benefits, never be afraid if you want to invest in eth or bitcoin
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:52:21 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum coin has the largest volume of coins in the market, and that two coin has great potential and good for a long term investment. For me, if i just have an enough capital for inveatment, i'd rather invest on bitcoin, since it has the most volume coin in the market and many believes that it increases for long term investment.
BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:02:11 AM

Always diversify investments. Never go all in on just one.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:08:42 AM

currently, bitcoin shows itself more confidently than Ethereum. There is much more potential in it, but Ethereum has fallen very heavy so I think you should buy it also
coins that are the reference for all coins are bitcoin, so if we want to invest the most promising in the future is bitcoin, all altcoins can be extinct but things like that will not happen for bitcoin. because blockchain technology creates the first currency, bitcoin, and becomes the benchmark or standard of all altcoins.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:38:53 AM

currently, bitcoin shows itself more confidently than Ethereum. There is much more potential in it, but Ethereum has fallen very heavy so I think you should buy it also
coins that are the reference for all coins are bitcoin, so if we want to invest the most promising in the future is bitcoin, all altcoins can be extinct but things like that will not happen for bitcoin. because blockchain technology creates the first currency, bitcoin, and becomes the benchmark or standard of all altcoins.
but if we invest on altcoin , for example etherum we will get more benefits when its price rise.holding bitcoin only get one benefits, that only from bitcoin rate to dollar.meanwhile if we hold altcoin we have two benefits,one from its rate to bitcoin and bitcoin rate to usd.personally i am prefer to hold ethereum to  make my bitcoin amount growth.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:57:31 AM

It returns to yourself according to what you believe to be investment, because both of these coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum - both have good potential to be invested, it would be better if you could invest in both because it would give you results the maximum for the future
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:18:39 AM

in my opinion it would be better if you invest for both, which both have very good potential for long-term investment, but in this case I think bitcoin is the best choice for investment, yes as we already know bitcoin is a future payment
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:36:28 AM

With the highly unpredictability of crypto coin, I suggest that you still keep some of the fund not invested in the cryptocurrency.
That is because we don't really know if the coins that we invest on will keep on rising or even dropping just like what happen since 2018.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:41:01 AM

By 2019, of course, everyone has great hopes about the Crypto market. Bitcoin and Ethereum at the beginning of this year did not provide major changes. Even though at the beginning of the year there was a positive trend and now the price has dropped again. And I personally better invest in these two coins because they have a great chance this year to increase again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:03:40 AM

It is good to invest in ethereum because of its cost, much more lower than bitcoin and it has also a good potential for a long term investments. Ethereum coin now drops its price and i think its good to buy in its low value, and trade or sell it in a profitable time or even one to two years of investment.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:15:00 PM

In fact, these are two promising coins and each will bring profit in its own way, you need to decide for yourself!
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:19:10 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you
here are 2 big altcoins and you should think carefully about investing in 1 in 2. but I think you should invest in ETH when its price falls to $ 100. That would be a good price to buy multiple ETH and it will soon be pumped in the future.
If you look closely, you will remember the fact that ETH and XRP fought against each other for the second place. Now that XRP is in second place, ETH will soon regain that position. You should understand what I mean Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:47:33 PM

I think you have to invest in both because these both coins having a potential & a good control in crypto market.
So you have to buy both & take advantages of pumps & dumps, you can make profit holding these coins for long as well.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:59:17 PM

You don't HAVE TO invest in anything if you don't want to. Bitcoin and Ethereum is just the main characters of this crypto play. And if you want to see something interesting then invest in it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:29:36 PM

I read that for investment both coins are good, now is the time until the market began to recover.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:17:24 PM

in my opinion it would be better if you invest for both, which both have very good potential for long-term investment, but in this case I think bitcoin is the best choice for investment, yes as we already know bitcoin is a future payment

Investing in the top 10 crypto markets with the largest market cap will be safe and have the most profitable opportunities. Because these are projects that have survived the elimination phase of the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: