Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:03:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81593 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:42:08 PM

Always diversify investments. Never go all in on just one.
That seems like a rational choice but I disagree, you cannot really go wrong by investing everything in bitcoin or ethereum, you could invest in a hundred new icos right now and not a single one of them will give you profits, so in this case diversification will hurt you and make you lose all your money, so the most important thing is no diversification but to select very well in which coins you decide to invest your money.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:36:17 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin than ETh .... in my view the price of bitcoin from year to year always rises and creates the highest price new ... I hope 2019 can make the highest value new
It is precisely because Bitcoin has even now a very high price and the smallest scalability, so far I prefer more ethereum. Those more, this coin will be improved, and in several stages.
However, given the price domination of Bitcoin over other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization, it will still be right to invest in both of them.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:25:39 PM

If you have enough fiat, capitalize on both of these cryptocurrencies. Needless to say, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good investments.
Though Bitcoin may have a limited use case, it will remain the king of all cryptocurrencies. In addition, this crypto is being seen more as a store of value, an asset rather than a medium of transaction. Therefore it will likely be worth a lot more in the future.
On the other hand, I believe that Ethereum is going to take an upward surge this year because of the in lined upgrades. Most analysts stated that the growth of Ethereum as technology would be high and we'll be seeing a tremendous amount of growth across a wide variety of industries like projects in the oil and gas industry, the government will use it in their applications, in gaming - all kinds of different areas. That's why investing also in Ethereum could yield huge returns in the long run.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:37:54 PM

If you see the average price growth in Ethereum is high than bitcoin so it maybe suitable for short term investment but for long term always prefer bitcoin.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:01:46 PM

I think that now it will be the best decision to invest in advanced cryptocurrencies.
For me now it is Ethereum.
This coin once again shows its vitality and ability to grow up even in the most difficult market conditions.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:04:10 PM

I think more people are investing large amounts into bitcoin because they see this as a storage of wealth versus ethereum where it will be mostly be used for day to day transactions.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:01:55 PM

I am sure that now is a good time to invest in both coins. That is why I bought both ethereum and Bitcoin a few days ago. Now I am very happy that I did it.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:59:45 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

The more stable cryptocurrency if between BTC and ETH is BTC of course.
Now is your choice whether you want to buying BTC which have a higher volume and more stable value, or
ETH which have erc20 tokens in the network, but have lower volume and market cap. Not to mention that ETH will be forking in a few days.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:17:01 AM

Investing in both bitcoin and ethereum will be better, because in the future you will definitely get the maximum profit from the best coins that you invest now, namely bitcoin and ethereum

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:33:51 AM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin than ETh .... in my view the price of bitcoin from year to year always rises and creates the highest price new ... I hope 2019 can make the highest value new
Investing to top cryptos don't gicve huge rewards compared to small marketcap coins which can offer higher rewards if you can hit correct one. Eth has more potential as a network for more than 50% of current tokens.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:45:18 AM

I think it's better to try investing in low-volume coins. Because in my opinion, it is important if the price of coins pumping you will get more profits. While the top coins have a large volume to make a lot of profits you have to have big funds.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:09:54 AM

Investing to top cryptos don't gicve huge rewards compared to small marketcap coins which can offer higher rewards if you can hit correct one. Eth has more potential as a network for more than 50% of current tokens.
but if we want to invest in altcoin, dont ever choose coins that have less than $100k.in my opinion this coins still have less support and its to risky when we want to liquidate our coins.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:24:43 AM

Go for Ethereum. It still is a very promising coin and as the price is low, you can make more profit in ethereum then the bitcoin. It has a lot of room of growth. So investing in Ethereum is much better then investing in Bitcoin.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:33:24 AM

I think it's better to try investing in low-volume coins. Because in my opinion, it is important if the price of coins pumping you will get more profits. While the top coins have a large volume to make a lot of profits you have to have big funds.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different places that can provide profits. My experience in investing better in Bitcoin is because the value of bitcoin is always above. make sure you buy when the market price is low in order to get cheaper coins.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:58:48 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

You should invest on both, maybe you could add another coin there, which is USDT or any stable coin that fits you. Whenever bitcoin or ethereum's price falls, you can immediately sell it to USDT to be safe.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:07:39 AM

That back to yourself is more inclined to which investment, bitcoin or ethereum, my advice is try to invest in both coins, because I'm sure you will get a good profit in the future, if you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum

daniel2023

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:29:52 AM

This is the right time to invest. When the bull run starts many coin will appreciate not only bitcoin and ethereum. If you want to invest look for established coins and invest now.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:33:25 AM

Both of those two coins are good to invest your money. BTC and ETH have lot more adoption and it will increase within the time span. If you prefer to invest in only one, I suggest you invest in ETH because it will be more profitable for you. BTC is less risky than ETH though.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:35:18 AM

both of these coins have the same potential, eth and btc are trusted coins, and have experienced a lot of dynamics and they still persist, seeing the current price of ethereum is more promising than BTC.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pithaxz

Activity: 453

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:38:06 AM

the only thing that doesn't need to worry about investment for the long term is bitcoin, while ethereum is also good for the long term. a little advice for you to try investing with EOS too. The development of EOS is very good on the other side the platform has also been widely used for the ico project.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: