Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81591 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:32:23 AM

Invest in Altcoin, which is cheap, in my opinion, more profitable. But this also requires a good ability to buy potential coins. Maybe you can see low-volume coins at Coinmarketcap. Buy when the coin price is red and you can hold it for the long term.

emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:37:19 AM

Bitcoin is better than ETH I think, many big man are holding BTC and you are not worry about it, BTC's price will continue move up soon.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

both eth and btc have advantages and disadvantages of each. so if we choose to invest in eth or btc it depends on who wants to invest. because investment is not forced. it's just that now the market is declining so investors must be careful in choosing.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:22:51 PM

Both of BTC and ETH are not performing well these days.  maybe this resistance level also can be a break. I think we should wait a few more weeks until to see the market becomes stable. But anyway go for BTC than ETH. Because all of the other cryptos depends on BTC.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:37:00 PM

I am fully confident that these coins are the strongest and most promising at the moment. No one can doubt that these coins will survive any market decline.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:38:21 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in both of them, bitcoin is always the best choice, ethereum has been showing some positive signs and it is expected to rise in coming weeks, so divide your investment into 40 percent and 60 percent.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:50:31 PM

Investing to top cryptos don't gicve huge rewards compared to small marketcap coins which can offer higher rewards if you can hit correct one. Eth has more potential as a network for more than 50% of current tokens.
However, this does not mean that it is worth investing in it, here I agree with you. The same WAVES for me is a more attractive option for investment than ETH
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:27:37 PM

According to statistics, Bitcoin and Ethereum are gaining popularity again, and this can only mean one thing, the bull race is about to begin, I think everyone should get ready and fasten the straps.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
thank you
Well, I think these coins should be at all who invest in the crypto-currency market, since these coins can be said to hold the market , and of course they depend on where the price of altcoins will go

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:53:22 PM

In this period, ethics can be invested in particular. I think it will hit to  $ 200 easily. then it will be shaped according to the state of btc.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:01:59 PM

Invest in both crypto currencies. Why don't you do it? It is quite a good advice, just invest in ethereum and also in bitcoin, then you will have stable portfolio
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:11:54 PM

thank you
If you are considering only BTC and ETH I would suggest you to invest in both currencies.
Proportion is up to you but I would use 50 % for BTC and 50% for ETH.
I think so.This will be the best strategy for the near future.The bull run starts soon.Therefore, both bitcoin and Ethereum will be on top.That's a tip, but I'm only buying Ethereum for now.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

These two coins are favourable for investment but BTC has the highest price in the crypto market and the amount use to invest in this coin is seem to be higher as compare to ETH but it would depend the amount you may like to do your investment, but be careful do not invest more than you can stand to lose.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:26:50 PM

For now it seems like ethereum and bitcoin are both experiencing increases. I have several altcoins and hold them until the price of all the altcoins I have increases. And I'm always happy to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. because both are equally good to buy now.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

Yes I have invested both Ethereum and bitcoin simultaneously. I already have invested 100 Ethereum and 10 bitcoin when their prices are very high.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

For now it seems like ethereum and bitcoin are both experiencing increases. I have several altcoins and hold them until the price of all the altcoins I have increases. And I'm always happy to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. because both are equally good to buy now.
well, for me, both are the same coins. however, I think when you have not much money, ETH can be an alternative. however, I myself hold both of them, and maybe I have more ETH than Bitcoin.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

well, for me, both are the same coins. however, I think when you have not much money, ETH can be an alternative. however, I myself hold both of them, and maybe I have more ETH than Bitcoin.
The fact is that everyone already gives positive changes from Bitcoin and ethereum. First of all, the increase in the price of Bitcoin should affect the entire cryptocurrency market, because it has always been this way and will be like this. And regarding ethereum, we expect the renewal of Constantinople, which should serve even greater investor interest.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:49:27 PM

At ethereum there is a lot of competition and in the near future there can be such that a new more promising project will emerge that will overtake the ethereum and this will hit very hard on its price. And Bitcoin doesn't have that and it will develop anyway, because it has no possible competitors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:57:14 PM

If I had the choice to invest either in ETH or in Bitcoin, then most likely I would not choose any of these coins. Think for yourself - why should I invest in Bitcoin, if I can earn on it only a few tens of percent in a few months. As an alternative, I can give an example of my investment in the Etheera project (ETA noken). I first invested in this project about four months ago. And during this time, the initial value of my investments has grown about six and a half times. I think there is no need for any comments, everything is clear.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:02:31 PM

Invest in both crypto currencies. Why don't you do it? It is quite a good advice, just invest in ethereum and also in bitcoin, then you will have stable portfolio
Exactly, We should invest in both of them and don't put all of our money in just one cryptocurrency. Separate our money is so good and also eliminate the high risk, currently the market is down and I think of investing in both of ethereum and bitcoin it will be more profitable, because once the market will grow, both of them will increase in price too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: