Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81585 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:11:40 PM

I would say to invest in both because they are two different use cases. Both are reliable and you can even go between both now with sBTC! Being an ERC20 token, synthetic Bitcoin allows holders to effectively trade BTC value on the Ethereum ecosystem through Synthetix!
So you get the best of both worlds.

https://cryptobriefing.com/synthetic-bitcoin-synthetix/
If in the near future nothing changes in the Bitcoin network, then users of cryptocurrency will also make a bid to benefit the esterium. He dates already say but the media, including bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:24:26 PM

I personally don't like to invest in bitcoin or ethereum because I don't think they can give me the necessary ROI that I want. They are already successful and cannot increase and moon like upcoming and promising coins. I only buy bitcoin or ethereum when I want to use them to invest in other altcoins that I want and not to HODL them.

anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:41:31 PM

Bitcoin and ETH are two coins that are safe for investment, so choosing both is better if you have enough capital. Bitcoin currently has a positive movement and struggles through $ 4000, ETH will certainly follow it. So, buy in stages to prepare to welcome the bull market, which is not certain.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:44:02 PM

in my experience, when Bitcoin jumps up high all coins will have a falling price. when bitcoin prices rise slowly. then Ethereum will calm down at the current price. and will make a leap when bitcoin has stabilized above. so it's better for Bitcoin then to move to Ethereum.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:47:06 PM

I prefer to hold a few coins, so I will invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although I will also buy some Altcoin that has potential in the market. And I think when Bitcoin pumps, the price of Ethereum doesn't last long. But Ethereum will also pump.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:01:50 PM

in my humble opinion, ethereum is way more undervalued if you are comparing it to bitcoin i think you should put more egg in ether side not financial advice good luck to you Smiley

Of course, it is, Ethereum took the brunt of it in 2018, because most of all ICO projects are on its platform, and when it smelled fried, everyone began to sell Ethereum.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:03:32 PM

Both coins are good for long term investment. To chose which one is the better to invest is difficult as both have their cycles and ups and downs. For me it  is not a good idea to invest only into one coin. I  spread my investment like 50% in  BTC and 50% in other coins I believe in their success.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:09:39 PM

I think that investing in both coins will bring you maximum profit. It seems to me that such coins are very reliable and you can safely invest in them.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:10:50 PM

in my humble opinion, ethereum is way more undervalued if you are comparing it to bitcoin i think you should put more egg in ether side not financial advice good luck to you Smiley

Of course, it is, Ethereum took the brunt of it in 2018, because most of all ICO projects are on its platform, and when it smelled fried, everyone began to sell Ethereum.

ICOs are not doing very well for this reason and price of ETH strictly concerns the development of projects based on ETH. Panic selling after last all-time high prices is the best example for mentioned questions on the thread.
ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:20:04 PM

If it was I, I will invest in Both. ETH is undervalued now. I believe it will start pumping very soon. BTC is always Boss so choice is yours.

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:05:58 PM

If it was I, I will invest in Both. ETH is undervalued now. I believe it will start pumping very soon. BTC is always Boss so choice is yours.
Yes, the best choice is to invest in both because the more opportunities we get, on the other hand BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization on the market. The current price is not a problem, just reducing its potential a little, I believe the bullish market will come in the near future and of course it will return the prices of BTC and ETH as before.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:54:28 PM

Before  you decide which to invest in, you have to consider if you are investing for long hold or for any everyday trade.  Cos for me Bitcoin is for a long hold while Ethereum is for an everyday trade

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:11:01 PM

Investing into a well established coin is a very nice idea and I think these two coins your are talking about are good in terms of every ranking or rating. I suggest you go in for BTC for now.

I’m me
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 10:27:58 PM

Investing into a well established coin is a very nice idea and I think these two coins your are talking about are good in terms of every ranking or rating. I suggest you go in for BTC for now.
Money should be diversified between both. This reduces the risk. lol. In fact, the fall of any one will cause all market to fall. But the ETH has experienced big price drop, and in my opinion it should not be forgotten.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:31:09 PM

Before  you decide which to invest in, you have to consider if you are investing for long hold or for any everyday trade.  Cos for me Bitcoin is for a long hold while Ethereum is for an everyday trade
investment does not have to wait long and also bitcoin or ethereum is not really a problem for the long or short term, the most important is how we use and benefit from bitcoin and ethereum. but if you are afraid of making a long-term decision is the solution.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

You have to invest in both, what could be a perfect way to increase and make a good profit in your  portfolio and this is by chossing only the best investment and Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the biggest investment you can have in Cryptocurrency.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:59:34 PM

I think it is better to invest in Bitcoin, but also in Ethereum is also worth investing since I think it will be very good to grow in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:47:29 AM

investment does not have to wait long and also bitcoin or ethereum is not really a problem for the long or short term, the most important is how we use and benefit from bitcoin and ethereum. but if you are afraid of making a long-term decision is the solution.

Long term investment in cryptocurrency is a good decision. In volatile market, its hard to make analysis which better coin but bitcoin and ethereum is safest coin in market because the liquidity very big and the market cap value is biggest among others
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:12:48 AM

Bitcoin is stronger than Ethereum, but the trend of both coin will be the same in one periode. Both coin will bullish and bearish at the sametimes, you can choose both coin to invest by portfolio 70% for BTC and 30% for ETH. With more adoption and when scalability issue solved , both has potential to raise more than 10x in the long term.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44]
  Print  

Jump to: