Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best mining projects available ?  (Read 18730 times)
adtgkwd (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:39:25 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 12:41:50 PM by adtgkwd

Guys,

Need help in finding the best/good mining projects available. Any new or existing or new project which can be considered for investment?
What things we should check before investing in such projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

This is a pretty good discussion, also nowadays, is it still profitable to invest in Cloud based mining projects?
P.S I invested on this kind of projects in the past, and I gained some amount of $$$ but I don't know today if it is that profitable still.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

Here is something you must do. Google cloud mining scam. Google cloud mining profitable or not. And then,,, look in this forum and search the same keywords.

You will find majority of users complained about not being profitable. This is the truth,,, if BTC price is going up, maybe you win back investment. If hashpower goes up, your contract expires. If BTC price goes down, your contract expires.

Best bet is buy and hold.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

I would not recommend doing mining at all, even cloud mining. I think you should look for a decent project that has masternodes, so you will be able to earn with staking. (proof of stake). You can check new projects/icos or you can take a look at here: https://masternodes.pro/statistics

But be aware, not all "high percent roi" projects are real. Make sure they are legit, even if they give you tokens, you need to be sure that there is a marketplace to sell it, and enough volume to sell it etc.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

This is a pretty good discussion, also nowadays, is it still profitable to invest in Cloud based mining projects?
P.S I invested on this kind of projects in the past, and I gained some amount of $$$ but I don't know today if it is that profitable still.

I am having similar feelings too I feel that the current situation of the market is making it difficult for cloud based mining firm to turn in enough profit I would really like to see a company that can guarantee   profit

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Here’s a link to an interesting thread of a project on cloud mining. I think getting in early and doing a bit follow up on the project would give you an idea of what it’s all about and you get the project tokens at an ICO price. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.0

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Here’s a link to an interesting thread of a project on cloud mining. I think getting in early and doing a bit follow up on the project would give you an idea of what it’s all about and you get the project tokens at an ICO price. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.0

Surprisingly, I found this too. It looks like a great project with a team that could be trusted. The project model of using computing power when not profitable for mining for cloud computing is brilliant. I like to know I got options.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Guys,

Need help in finding the best/good cloud-based mining projects available. Any new or existing or new project which can be considered for investment?

I think i read a thread about cloud mining , there many good things and bad things are connected to it, and if you are looking for a project, take a look in Neuroneum, i read its whitepaper before, and it has a different feature not only cloud mining. try to check it fella.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Guys,

Need help in finding the best/good cloud-based mining projects available. Any new or existing or new project which can be considered for investment?

I think i read a thread about cloud mining , there many good things and bad things are connected to it, and if you are looking for a project, take a look in Neuroneum, i read its whitepaper before, and it has a different feature not only cloud mining. try to check it fella.

I’ll like to have a couple options to switch to whenever Mining isn’t profitable. There are numerous projects on cloud mining. I checked out a few already, but they don’t have a feasible solution to cloud mining challenges. Why neuroneum?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

Guys,

Sound interesting, I'm don't have enough knowledge about cloud-based mining, I will try to explore to that project you have been given and try to understand what cloud-based mining based on their project.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

Guys,

Sound interesting, I'm don't have enough knowledge about cloud-based mining, I will try to explore to that project you have been given and try to understand what cloud-based mining based on their project.
yeh try to look at the this thread, this may help you a lot
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

Guys,

At the topic cloud mining have to be very careful! In this area there is a lot of scam and mostly cloud mining is not profitable. It is usually better to invest directly in a coin than in cloud mining. You have to see it this way. If a cloud mining provider should earn money by mining, why should he rent this money machine? Cloud mining is very risky and you have to inform yourself in advance. Otherwise the danger is very great that you will never reach a ROI or lose you money.  Shocked
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Sorry if I'll discourage you to stop investing to cloud mining projects.

Most of them are likely just going to steal your money. If there's a new existing one, you need to be aware of it and most of them doesn't have any credibility to stay with their operation. I urge you to trade instead of investing to cloud mining.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:25:17 PM

Most of them are likely just going to steal your money. If there's a new existing one, you need to be aware of it and most of them doesn't have any credibility to stay with their operation. I urge you to trade instead of investing to cloud mining.

That was my thoughts some days back. Have my money with me and trade with it. But that’s also risk. There are no trends while trying to make profits. But we should be make investments after you’ve weighed the risk and profits.
That’s one reason I like the option Neuroneum, a cloud mining company provides its users. Your computer power would be switched over to a different cloud computing service when mining is less profitable.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

That was my thoughts some days back. Have my money with me and trade with it. But that’s also risk. There are no trends while trying to make profits. But we should be make investments after you’ve weighed the risk and profits.
That’s one reason I like the option Neuroneum, a cloud mining company provides its users. Your computer power would be switched over to a different cloud computing service when mining is less profitable.

Neuroneum is quickly gaining more popularity in most investors circle. I already took a look at what the offer and had to share when I found this thread. You can follow up on discussions about the project on the team btt thread here.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Guys,

I’ll like to have a couple options to switch to whenever Mining isn’t profitable. There are numerous projects on cloud mining. I checked out a few already, but they don’t have a feasible solution to cloud mining challenges. Why neuroneum?

I’ll tell you why. Neuroneum is not just a mining project. It would have Mining as a feature on the platform. Neuroneum is a decentralized cloud computing marketplace. You could buy computing power and use this for mining.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:05:28 AM

That's the first time of hearing that company.

I only know few cloud mining company such as Genesis mining, Hashflare and hashnest. But I didn't invested to any of those companies. To anyone who's interested with that, it's your decision if you'll start kicking with that suggestion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

That's the first time of hearing that company.

I only know few cloud mining company such as Genesis mining, Hashflare and hashnest. But I didn't invested to any of those companies. To anyone who's interested with that, it's your decision if you'll start kicking with that suggestion.

I did invest in these. It was amazing at first. Profitable source of income. But things change and now genesis has to cancel a few nonprofiting contracts. But I don’t think they can remain business by canceling contracts although there’s a likely bull run. That’s the reason I think Neuroneum option to use computing power of user for a different computing service is a better option.

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

I always thought cloud mining was no more profitable. Mining rewards are low, that’s the reason most mining farms and projects had to shut down. Would be nice to find a new project with a smart idea to make profits from cloud mining.

cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

With regards I don't think cloud mining websites are legit , I think they don't need to share profit if they can make a good profit unless they want to take profits from others , besides they use websites to contact with people and websites are hackable like what happened to nicehash .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: