Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best mining projects available ?  (Read 18735 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

It’s really important we understand the main features of Neuroneum.io. It’s offers a model I think is a lasting solution. Neuroneum creates a market for computing power. Anyone with a need to use computing power or sell computing power meets on the platform and trade, computing power provider is paid in Neuroneum tokens.
Crypto enthusiasts can buy computing power and use this to mining profitable CryptoCurrency. Hope this helps ?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

It’s really important we understand the main features of Neuroneum.io. It’s offers a model I think is a lasting solution. Neuroneum creates a market for computing power. Anyone with a need to use computing power or sell computing power meets on the platform and trade, computing power provider is paid in Neuroneum tokens.
Crypto enthusiasts can buy computing power and use this to mining profitable CryptoCurrency. Hope this helps ?

Fantastic features I must say. You don’t need to build a mining farm. Here on the internet someone provides you all the mining power you need, all you do is buy computing power with Neuroneum tokens and use it for anything or your mining of profiting tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:16:35 AM

Fantastic features I must say. You don’t need to build a mining farm. Here on the internet someone provides you all the mining power you need, all you do is buy computing power with Neuroneum tokens and use it for anything or your mining of profiting tokens.

This is some of the greatest features of Neuroneum project that never been discussed here in this thread that will make this good looking and will make people think other good side of this project.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

Now you can try mining via a smartphone through the electroneum project. I think the electroneum token also has a bright future because it has several reputable partners.

i think its not good to mine in smart phone since most of cloud mining uses a lot of power, and using a small devices like smart phones make kill or may destroy your phone. that is my observation doing this kind of staff.
I don't think smart phone is capable for that much load. I know Electroneam project and for smart their app also available. But mining using phone might be it will take longer time or your phone will be damaged.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Now you can try mining via a smartphone through the electroneum project. I think the electroneum token also has a bright future because it has several reputable partners.

i think its not good to mine in smart phone since most of cloud mining uses a lot of power, and using a small devices like smart phones make kill or may destroy your phone. that is my observation doing this kind of staff.
I don't think smart phone is capable for that much load. I know Electroneam project and for smart their app also available. But mining using phone might be it will take longer time or your phone will be damaged.
Probably Cloud mining isn't what we think it is? Maybe its not mining from Your web browser ot a mobile app?
Rather then that it probably is a platform where you take a lease of a mining rig by paying the cost and the mined profit goes straight in your  pocket?
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

Probably Cloud mining isn't what we think it is? Maybe its not mining from Your web browser ot a mobile app?
Rather then that it probably is a platform where you take a lease of a mining rig by paying the cost and the mined profit goes straight in your  pocket?

Cloud mining is not a reliable source of income due to the cost   and aside from it  , many people are also reported that they have been scammed by a mining company that they invested with  .

the current market situation is also a hindrance when it come to your earning potential on cloud mining  .  thats why , i wouldnt suggest it to anyone especially to beginners because it is hard   . 
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

In these market conditions, no mining can be profitable, and now people have stopped mining the Ethereum. Big companies make bitcoin mining, and I think even they're about to quit.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Ill advice you do your research on every suggested project. Although, most people would tag cloud mining a scam, there are good mining projects that has found a way to keep profits for investors even in a bear market. But option here is to do a good research on a few projects listed on this thread.

The reason why many people are telling that cloud mining is scam is because many of them got baited of many cloud mining project that become scam in the end. I experience that too but for me not all the cloud mining project is a scam there's many project that until today is running, working, and paying.

And that the reason for this thread. OP wants advice on best cloud mining project. Most newbies don’t ask questions, that’s the reason they get scammed. There scams in every part of crypto so you should invest what you can risk.

but i dont think the Neuroneum project will turn into scam, i vread their white paper and it will have a partnerships with the banks and that part will become are security to them since the person who talked to the bank share their personal infos.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

In these market conditions, no mining can be profitable, and now people have stopped mining the Ethereum. Big companies make bitcoin mining, and I think even they're about to quit.

How about I suggest a solution to mining issues? traditional mining models used by these folding firms are phase out by smarter models with cheaper source of computing power. An example is Neuroneum.io. The team just started ICO

justsimpleram

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 12:45:55 AM by justsimpleram

Ill advice you do your research on every suggested project. Although, most people would tag cloud mining a scam, there are good mining projects that has found a way to keep profits for investors even in a bear market. But option here is to do a good research on a few projects listed on this thread.

The reason why many people are telling that cloud mining is scam is because many of them got baited of many cloud mining project that become scam in the end. I experience that too but for me not all the cloud mining project is a scam there's many project that until today is running, working, and paying.

And that the reason for this thread. OP wants advice on best cloud mining project. Most newbies don’t ask questions, that’s the reason they get scammed. There scams in every part of crypto so you should invest what you can risk.

but i dont think the Neuroneum project will turn into scam, i vread their white paper and it will have a partnerships with the banks and that part will become are security to them since the person who talked to the bank share their personal infos.

I hope so because , I'm feeling puzzled by projects that become scammed and scams of projects that I'm interested in. So this project may not be a scam, but as far as this project can go far if they can do it smoothly and safely it will definitely be a success.
Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I hope so because
I'm feeling puzzled by projects that become scammed and scams of projects that I'm interested in. So this project may not be a scam, but as far as this project can go far if they can do it smoothly and safely it will definitely be a success.

Crypto is gaining more attention from every industry. To keep transactions secure there must be miners. Although, cloud mining may have been tagged with scams in the past, the only reason we see a growing adoption of crypto is because there are still cloud mining projects that make gain using a different model to make cost of mining low. One of these is Neuroneum.io

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

Crypto is gaining more attention from every industry. To keep transactions secure there must be miners. Although, cloud mining may have been tagged with scams in the past, the only reason we see a growing adoption of crypto is because there are still cloud mining projects that make gain using a different model to make cost of mining low. One of these is Neuroneum.io

From what I understand, this Neuroneum that you guys are talking about isn't exactly a cloud mining project? It's more a cloud computing project like golem or elastic?
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

From what I understand, this Neuroneum that you guys are talking about isn't exactly a cloud mining project? It's more a cloud computing project like golem or elastic?

Finally someone understands. Neuroneum isn’t about cloud mining. That’s the reason I find it interesting. It proposes computing power that can be hired at a low cost. Also, this power can be used for mining. 

Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Finally someone understands. Neuroneum isn’t about cloud mining. That’s the reason I find it interesting. It proposes computing power that can be hired at a low cost. Also, this power can be used for mining. 

Neuroneum can be used to for cloud mining. That’s the best usecase it has. Mining is done using computing power bought from Neuroneum at a low cost.

justsimpleram

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Neuroneum can be used to for cloud mining. That’s the best usecase it has. Mining is done using computing power bought from Neuroneum at a low cost.

Now I deeply understand what Neuroneum project all about, when I start exploring on this thread, I always read that this project is just all about cloud mining and people just keep telling that the cloud mining project is a scam and stop investing to a project like that.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Now I deeply understand what Neuroneum project all about, when I start exploring on this thread, I always read that this project is just all about cloud mining and people just keep telling that the cloud mining project is a scam and stop investing to a project like that.
Thats because everyone of us has seen Cloud Mining Scam if not being a victim to it! Thats why People are rejecting  the idea without any futher research! But from what i've seen so far NEURONEUM is bring a better solution  over cloud!
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

Thats because everyone of us has seen Cloud Mining Scam if not being a victim to it! Thats why People are rejecting  the idea without any futher research! But from what i've seen so far NEURONEUM is bring a better solution  over cloud!

Yeah, Neuroneum had a solution for the cloud mining and know how to deal with it, also Neuroneum is not all about cloud mining, people now days sticks what they heard and not what the project is all about.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Different cloud mining suggestions on this thread. But one seems to stand out. I’m open to suggestions anytime on s better investment options, but what makes my early investment in Neuroneum a wise decision?

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Yeah, Neuroneum had a solution for the cloud mining and know how to deal with it, also Neuroneum is not all about cloud mining, people now days sticks what they heard and not what the project is all about.

To be honest, I don't really like proof of work and I still have my doubts about cloud mining in general. With all the volatility in the crypto market it just seems very hard to me to promise people a steady income for their investment when you have to keep your miners running. But from what I understand of Neuroneum, they won't use ASIC miners but use free computer power of their users to mine?
Pricebrianer

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Different cloud mining suggestions on this thread. But one seems to stand out. I’m open to suggestions anytime on s better investment options, but what makes my early investment in Neuroneum a wise decision?

Early investors get a discount. Obviously, you must have weighed the risk and profits. I’ll like to find out if Neuroneum is having a STO or ICO. In STO you get back your funds if things go wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: