Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1164 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

For me I think signal like this will trigger new people to invest in this type of investment (cryptocurrency), but crypto is very hard to predict, like for now this green signal maybe we think it's will be long last, but maybe the situation will turn 180. If you want to invest go ahead but don't invest lot because we don't know what's next
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

this is truly a very good sign for recovery but i wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet and wait for the actual pumps before starting to buy any of the altcoins to make profit.
in any case you can see the fear of missing out is not there yet because the newbies have been bled dry in the past year's altcoin dump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

For me I think signal like this will trigger new people to invest in this type of investment (cryptocurrency), but crypto is very hard to predict, like for now this green signal maybe we think it's will be long last, but maybe the situation will turn 180. If you want to invest go ahead but don't invest lot because we don't know what's next

That's true. Some of those who withdraw are coming back to buy the cheaper tokens now that they see some signals that its recovering. Although there isn't really a sure signal that it will eventually rise continuously it still can be a good promotion for the crypto market. Threads on non bitcoin related forums are already being revived.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

I think you can start buying now as am sure we are now in the safer zone, the deep is over and we are about to experience a rising market now. But before it get too high and you won't be able to afford it better buy now and sell when it get extremely high so you can make a whole lots profit.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.
Perhaps this is the beginning of the price increase, perhaps not. The truth is the average prices you see in the CMC. But as far as I am seeing, this 9% increase of BTC has a more positive effect on the price of altcoins. So the price increase that WAVES has shown in the last days is a notable increase.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Yes there is some good signs of improvement in the market, and no drops from the past 2days. Market is unpredictable at the moment we need to wait for few more days to see in a stable position. Perhaps this might be the start of a bull run, everything is confidential here so lets wait patiently and have faith in this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

well, right, little by little, we see, there has been an increase. Even though the bull run really comes or this is just the effect of those who are trying to pump.
we'll see if it will continue to go up and survive or fall

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

well i see from last 2 day, all coin is pumping, hope this is continue to new year.
but we dont know is thiis manipulate or not, just becareful before you buy.
dont be rush be patience.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

in my opinion this is the right start if you start investing, because there is a possibility the price has improved for later. like yesterday.

fullcointalk

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Institutional investors prefer more highly liquid over-the-counter (OTC) trading than physical cryptocurrency markets. This is evidenced by the results of a study of the company Diar
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

As we look out the figure now in the cryptocurrency market , it can be seen that the figures in the tables are still in the reddish form ,this means that the crypto market had not yet recovering from the bear season , but do not worry it will still be back.

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I will not give you advice. I personally do not buy. I am sure that this growth is just a small correction of the fall that we saw. I think we will fall again and more deeper
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Well, i was about to open a thread asking the same question. I was hoping that the price can stay the way it is or even get lower till the end of january 2019 because i was getting some money at around that time which i was hoping to invest in the market.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

maybe yes or maybe not but it is a good sign that the market is green. anything can happen but i hope it will continue to go up until next year.
rey88

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Just a Dead cat bouncing...

regular People are scared $hitless off bitcoin now, there is no new money really in it...

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

If it is long enough in green, then yea Smiley

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

If you have bought when the bitcoin price was around $3000 then i think it is a good time to take some profit as the market is up more then 20% as still bearish trend is their so it can be a bull trap.

myohmy81

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

It just a little percent up and nobody knows if this is the beginning of a bull run but I think this is just a minor rebound while we are in Christmas season. If the trend will continue for 3 days then this could be the start of a green season. It's still risky to put your money but you can't gain in just waiting as you need to take the risk to gain something.  
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

if it is said to be recovering, in my opinion not yet, because if we see the price of coins in it is still very far from the highest price level, buy at the current price or you want to wait for prices to fall again, and the decision is on yourself, fear for example we recommend buy, and when the market declines again, you will blame us.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Are you really worried about the Pump or Dump? I guess the market recovery will give some hope to the investors also I feel this is the best opportunity to make daily trading buy and sell, We can clearly see the changes from the past 2days. This green signal is a good sign for crypto users.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: