Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1159 times)
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

Now the market is showing steady growth, but personally I am still distrustful of this trend, as it does not happen for long. It is impossible to say that it was finally fixed. The loss of the previous fall has not been won back yet. But, of course the green color pleases me. I hope it will last a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

The price continues to grow and make happy, but I think it’s too early to talk about restoration. Do not wait for it to grow, but buy now.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

I was surprised after saw market conditions showing improvement, but in my opinion is better to safe trade, buy coins that are still falling than we buy coins that have increase
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

Now the market is showing steady growth, but personally I am still distrustful of this trend, as it does not happen for long. It is impossible to say that it was finally fixed. The loss of the previous fall has not been won back yet. But, of course the green color pleases me. I hope it will last a long time.
Yes.The market is gaining positive growth already even if it increases only little by little.For now,i still can't tell if this one is already heading into a bull run that all of us are waiting for,but if we can see this good price increase even in the coming days,then maybe this is it.So grab the chance now to buy more coins while the price is still affordable.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

I do not see that we are out of the woods yet and for me market recovery will mean when we are over 300 Billion USD on the COIN MARKET CAP. Now we are still very low compared to last DECEMBER's rally so we must be cautious and wait and see if there will be constant upswings with small only retraces. I do feel though an optimism towards a healthier market cap and generally prices going up for many altcoins and Bitcoins, so yes am feeling that there might be a nice reversal from bearish to bullish market sentiment soon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

Today's growth of the entire market by more than 10% is certainly a good reason to be happy for everyone, but this rise can be another rebound from the continued decline of the market and the hike to 2800..
at 21.00 there is such a situation, because the price of bitcoin reached the upper limit of the channel of decline,, started from not and went down.
Believe in the best is good, but I'm a realist and today I go completely in Fiat..

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

There is a growth not a bigger growth but it’s a good development
The market has not recovered

Recovery takes a process and strategy
So be smart and take advantage if only you can
Do you have suggestions ??
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

I think the market is struggling to recover and now it's safe enough to enter and start investing or increase the amount of investment for the long term, all depends on the strategy that you use

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

It is too early to called the current bull trend a recovering stage as this little price movement started just yesterday.  I believe that bitcoin is going to makes some corrections in some days to come and that means it will still go back a little before it can gather enough momentum for further price upwards movement.  The market may remain below $4000 for the remaining days of this year and for those that may like to take advantage of investing low and hold for a very long time now should be the right time to invest into this market.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

untill now nothing someone can predict the market, and this is just opinion, after the end year 2018 and begin new year 2019 market are going down and bloodled are coming, and another issue are created again for make bitcoin/altcoin down again

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

yes, currently the altcoin is relatively all going up pretty well and it's likely that this is the beginning of recovery in December. I think it's better to buy now because the price is still cheap and I'm sure this will continue to increase prices to welcome the new year. BTC has increased prices by 10% by enjoying developments that make me more enthusiastic.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

Do not buy when the market is just recovering, it is probably bull trap. Let's wait for more analysts to come up with their analysis charts. I think the market will continue to fall until the end of this year, and probably the first few months of next year
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

everyone thinks the market is recovering without regard to some aspects and indicators, in fact the market is still at risk with the possibility of a bulltrap, it still needs the next few days to prove it

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

I think now the market price will slowly rise again, so for me you can also get the current price, because the price is still not expensive, and you can hold it at a higher selling price.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Of course, at the moment there are reasonable prices on the market and you can still invest in some coins, but a slight increase in prices does not mean that the market has begun to recover and you can soon make a profit.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I also see, the market is green again.
but it's best to wait a few more weeks, if things remain like this can last for the next few weeks, I'm sure this means it's the beginning of a market recovery. don't be fooled by such a signal. keep watching.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

In my opinion, it's good for you to do. And I can say this is the beginning of the market recovery. I am sure, you know more about crypto market travel than me. However, if you have the capital to buy, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins for you to buy right now.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Now it is difficult to say that this is happening. Has the market recovery begun or is it just a small rebound before the next market fall. I would not be in a hurry to do anything and would follow the development of the situation.
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

It looks like the market has had a strong recovery phase, but you should be careful with your decision. There is no certainty in this market.
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

yeah, long time after bear market some increaces. but it is still increaces or again can fall we are dont know. we are hoped rising  can continue. so my opinion, if you have capital can do buy some topper good quality coin and hold. but remember need big patience and wait for recover market. off course can earn some profit in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: