Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1164 times)
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

Yes. I think a little recovery started. However, do not make quick conclusions. The fall in prices may still continue. Let's wait and watch.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

The picture is still unclear
Is it the beginning of the climb after testing the last bottom?
Or is the whale game?
Be careful and buy in phases.

Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Yes. I think a little recovery started. However, do not make quick conclusions. The fall in prices may still continue. Let's wait and watch.
I agree, I think it is extremely dangerous to buy now , because we can fall very well , but for people who want to invest in the long term, you can already buy , and of course forget for a long time)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

You can buy now while the market is recovering little by little do not wait when the market get its boom it is the safest time to buy now.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Compared to 90% decrease I can't say market has recovered. No, there is no way man.
It doesn't look like recovery.
To my mind it is a small rebounce and start of something bigger.
But let's wait,man

rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Please let us know what have you decided about buying coins after all suggestions?
In my personal opinion - you have to listen for yourself.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

yeah, long time after bear market some increaces. but it is still increaces or again can fall we are dont know. we are hoped rising  can continue. so my opinion, if you have capital can do buy some topper good quality coin and hold. but remember need big patience and wait for recover market. off course can earn some profit in future.
yes, there is still the possibility of falling again but I am optimistic that the market is more likely to go up than fall because at times like this there will definitely be many people who start investing so that when the bullrun market they get profit and because that will make the market greener and will get green

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

The market has not recovered yet. We need consistent green days to can say that the recovery has started. Investing in crypto is never safe, so do not wait for that moment as it will never come. There is no such as ''safe investment'' in crypto, rather good or bad entry point.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

Can be. Hopefully, this will be a good start, even the smallest increase will be very meaningful. Especially after the long decline that occurred throughout the year. Although it's still not enough as a booster for a high increase, at least this is enough to make it happy.

edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

The last 24hrs have certainly seen massive movements in the market with sizeable funds poured in as well leading to a lot of tokens showing some positive movements. It is still too early to know if the markets are on their way up since Bitcoin has remained completely unfazed in the face of these movements. It could be that what the market is currently experiencing is a result of manipulations by those with huge funds. My advice to anyone is to be careful, patient and watch the market effectively before putting funds on any of the assets so you don't fall into the trap if this is truly a trap. Good luck!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:02:01 PM

the price could go down again even deeper, but the price could jump harder in few days too my friend
just keep always watch the market,, so if the real bull coming, you don't late to fill your bag with all the best crypto

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

The market is far from that but I believe it's on the path to recovery. If the current growth should continue for another 2 weeks, I believe bull run won't be far away again.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

As you can see in the daily chart, the recovery is very small when compared with a strong decrease from 6k, it's only recover when 6k resistance is passed

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

If i were you, I wouldn't expect too much since it wasn't really moving up and it is not yet breaking the resistance at $4k. So the way I see it was just a simple pump and dump of the market. If you could recall last year at December the price of bitcoin was starting to dump slowly because of the holiday. That's why i wouldn't get my hopes high yet.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

I think we will be going sideways from here. This move has brought back a lot of confidence and in the previous bear markets Bitcoin wasn't retracing more than 90%. There is a small chance we will break below 3000 dollars and that's it for the bear market. If we start going sideways it's no longer a bear market. It's a pause before the next bull market.  
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

I'd be cautiously optimistic. I think buying at these prices is still a great deal in the long run. I think within the next two years there will be another huge bull run and your investment now will pay off hugely.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:42:34 AM

nothing is really safe even if it's a bull run.
when you have entered the crypto world you must be prepared to accept the risks that you can choose to buy.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:45:04 AM

I'd be cautiously optimistic. I think buying at these prices is still a great deal in the long run. I think within the next two years there will be another huge bull run and your investment now will pay off hugely.
The market will then quickly recover and you will quickly gain market returns. Be rest assured and focus on investing you will make a lot of money from investing in the digital market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

If you can handle everything around and you can hold till you see the bounce back, yes crypto will rise high again, it's been the practice ever since this market has been created, rise then dumped and vice versa, it's all about timing and how well you understand and willing to take the risk, do your research and always rely with your own understanding.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

If you can handle everything around and you can hold till you see the bounce back, yes crypto will rise high again, it's been the practice ever since this market has been created, rise then dumped and vice versa, it's all about timing and how well you understand and willing to take the risk, do your research and always rely with your own understanding.
Cryptocurency has very good prospects. At present the displays are already so good and now more and more people are using cryptocurrency.
This is a plus and for anyone who dares to take certain risks they will get satisfactory results in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: