Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1159 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

It's perfectly fine to ask for some opinion but always make up your own conclusions based on doing as much research as you can because each individual asset has different potential if you're investing short, medium or long term or if you're trading with them so make sure you analyze each one carefully before you decide what to do as the market can be very unpredictable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

I am very enthusiastic about the increase in most of the coin prices. It seems to be increasing gradually but I'm not really sure that it continues to increase. I think it only increases temporally. So, let's see how far that increase will occur.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

This is not yet the recovery that everyone is waiting and praying for although I strongly believe that this is already the beginning. This year will end with a bang. That is for sure. But we should be careful in expecting too much pump. We should take note that there is too much to recover in a couple of weeks or before this year would finally close. It suffices to see a couple digit growth every once in a while. That would not be enough to even get near their all time high prices but at least it is going in that direction.

Right now, it is still considered a season for buying. There's more green to follow in the next days and weeks.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

maybe this is the time for the rise of crypto and the return of prices to reasonable prices and crypto will gain popularity. So set your steps to take part in the beginning of the resurrection of this market, because this is the momentum
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

I think the market has not fully recovered, of course, it takes a short time for the market to return to normal, hopefully for the beginning of next year it will be the beginning of a resurgence for crypto so that it can run as before
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:02:49 AM

Market price finds its feet back at 3700$ which seem like a good sign indeed ,let's all hope it stays like this for someday before we start dreaming of bullrun make a come back  and alas I don't think it found its bottom yet ,we might as well witnessed further drop in price
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

This will be something that is at risk. a couple of days and the price goes up when buying this when all the just was high, will certainly be a loss when it all began to fall. is this real or just bull pump end of the year is a difficult thing. If the risk taking brave could certainly be a good thing.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Here's what I noticed yesterday:

A friend of mine who is an experienced NYSE trader who happened to one of greatest crypto traders out there and here's his comment to this:

"Those are large institutions buying back in, when we went up to 4kish earlier a few weeks ago thats when I knew we were at bottom, as I declared double bottoms are important in intermediate charts. The reality is that RSI and MACD reveal we were way oversold."

johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

It's nice to see that, but for me it's still not enough to indicate that there will be a bullrun this January and maybe this is just a normal increase. Let's look for the next few days if this will continue.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

It's nice to see that, but for me it's still not enough to indicate that there will be a bullrun this January and maybe this is just a normal increase. Let's look for the next few days if this will continue.
keep positive mind with current movement.although it is to early bull run already set but we have to confidence that will happen.and looks like large investors already enter to market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

the possibilities are indeed the market is heading in a good condition at this time. could be a good sign and it can utilize existing increases because it is long the market is not in a good condition at this time. but stay alert with the existing circumstances should also note so that investing this time not wrong decision.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

I saw that too, perhaps this is the starting point for the market to recover it's previous position. And i hope the condition is the real deal for the market to recover again.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

I suggest to take your profits, Bitcoin gonna probably reach sub $3k level. It's just a dead cat bounce.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:00:05 AM

The market has not fully recovered, it still takes a lot of time to recover completely, but we must remain confident slowly - everything will return to normal again and the cryptocurrency will be more alive, we must remain patient to be able to return to its original state

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

Knowing your altcoin's preference for setbacks, taking part of it now while the market hasn't fully recovered. After this is a bull initiation, your favorite coins can be on the moon faster. This is not greed but readiness for every opportunity under your umbrella
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

I think it is not yet. There was small green over the market recent days, it makes us more optimistic about the market, that's good, but it can be a trap that make us to buy and the the market will crash even lower than before.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:47:39 AM

The picture is still unclear
Is it the beginning of the climb after testing the last bottom?
Or is the whale game?
Be careful and buy in phases.

Indeed, its not yet clear as it may be another bull trap. Though today the market has just slightly recovered but not enough to be bullish.Just always observed the market and sell a little if market recovery and buy when it dump or just hold for long term projection. Better to be alert on whats happening as part of fundamentals to analyse this movement.

Open for Campaigns
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

from my understanding about the recent market green nature  is very safe now to buy Altcoin  although there is no safe time to buy due to the high volatility of cryptocurrency asset such as we all have experience in time past .if you are a trader there is no safe time to buy because you can buy low and sell a little bit higher than your buy price. one of the major reasons for this green market is that all ban for cryptocurrrency have been lifted which once hunt down before almost of crypto asset .

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

Do not be too excited when the market recovers in 1-2 days. That's just an upward correction and we'll see often, but the main trend is down and you need to be very careful when investing.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit