Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: has the market recovered?  (Read 1164 times)
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

the crypto market is already starting to get excited because many companies accept bitcoins like nasdaq and bakkt and this responds to buyers
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:26:10 AM

I think it is too early to talk about a global turn in the market. The price of cryptocurrency can go down. It is better to wait a little and watch the market. Wink
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Too early to say that!! We are in a year long bear market, don't be fooled by 2 days of uptrend. This can again tumble down to sub 3k easily.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

You must understand that none of us is an expert and cannot make a decision for you. But in my opinion, what is happening now with the market is a small gift for Christmas. This is not a market recovery, the news shows that this is an artificial overvaluation.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

I think this is a temporary rebound and we will see a fall further. Wait until January, then the situation will become clearer.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

I think it's a definite reversal in the market. Despite the fact that the hype has passed, technologies continue to develop, and businessmen are still interested in blockchain. Soon there will be a qualitative transition to a new level of cryptocurrency development, perhaps even in 2019.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

Over the past week, the market has really grown very well. Maybe this is the beginning of a market reversal, or maybe another trap. Ahead of the new year, and many I think will withdraw money from cryptocurrencies, so there may be a slight decline. In any case, a small part of the capital can buy a little cryptocurrency
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

give me your opinion, which one should I do.

You can never be sure if the market is safe, cryptocurrency is one of the riskiest possible investments that there is. You need to understand this risk and only risk what you can afford to lose.

Given your adversity to risk I would wait until there is a stronger bullish signal.
For me there is nothing to worry even you invest now. Market making the change. I do not want to wait for the start to hold invest but invest now while waiting because for sure the market will recover. It is good to have  something while waiting for you not to regret for losing opportunity to buy at cheapest.

I literally just said that you can never be sure if the market is safe. There is no certainty in life. Even if you are the biggest bull for BTC you should never be naive enough to think that it is a certainty that it will succeed because its success is not completely within your control.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

This should be your call, dyor first to know if this is the right time to buy, the market is green presently, within a blink of an eye the condition could change so be ready for anything you can buy now and elope or otherwise.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market? if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.

I think the crypto market is about to recover because I quite believe the cryptocurrency business with all its intrinsic values has really come to stay,the end of the year will always brings good results. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

A lot of persons find it hard to distinguish between a bull run and a bull trap, if a market that have experienced a very huge drop eventually makes a little rebound, it should not be tagged as a bull run but just price rally. The real bull run is not even expected next year going by the market trend

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

The market has rebounded but it still can not pass the $ 4000. We should be patient waiting for a better chance. I expect the market to turn red in 3 days. bitcoin will drop to $ 3k4. That would be a good time to buy more bitcoins.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

Still not, though the market is recovering and we can see it is lifting now.
You can go to coinmarketcap and see the graph of each tokens are getting high now.
I hope this is the real bull run we are waiting and not just another trap.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

nope. I think that is just the market volatility. Recovery will occur when bitcoin surges over $ 1000 in a few days. This is only a sign that our market is not dead.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

for me this might be a small spark that would make the fire big.
I hope this good sign will continue until the beginning of the year.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

I'd be cautiously optimistic. I think buying at these prices is still a great deal in the long run. I think within the next two years there will be another huge bull run and your investment now will pay off hugely.

Yes, but the 2 year period I think is too far, I think is next year. And I hope people understand that the fluctuations in this market happen is very unexpected, do not calculate and then wrong. Stop thinking and try to work, those who want to be rich Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

yesterday and today I saw all altcoins rising. is this the beginning of the recovery market?
It can be the recovery process but afterwards it will be the time for everyone to take profits. Let's wait for another week on where the market is heading.

if I buy now whether it's good or I have to wait until it's really safe.
It has been safe if you have a plan depending on your research not with others.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

120 billion market cap doesn't look like recovery. Do you realise it?
I would discuss recovery on 300 billion level market cap

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

The market is now receiving investments. Cryptocurrency market share increased. Week we are witnessing the growth of the market. Perhaps this means that the bull is close. And the prices of the coins that we see are the best offer for today. I think it is worth investing.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Sometimes it is deceiving to trust this rise in the market by all of the altcoins and bitcoin. Maybe we should wait further till the increase is stable enough to surely indicate the bull run phase, in this case, we can now start buying some.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: