Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:34:37 AM

isn't this a moment that we are waiting for all this time, hoping that the situation will turn around, cover all the losses of the past. The friend spirit we are waiting for will come soon

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Tomcolor

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:39:34 AM

This month I can see the crypto market has hit the green color of the many coins. Looking at it, it will not move slowly any longer. If you want, you can now invest in some coins at the profitable time will come soon.

criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:11:14 AM

Yes, it is slowly going up. However, good growth was still alone at the beginning of April, and now it is lateral, and Bitcoin tried a new maximum.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:06:26 AM

This month I can see the crypto market has hit the green color of the many coins. Looking at it, it will not move slowly any longer. If you want, you can now invest in some coins at the profitable time will come soon.
Now everything looks so Bitcoin will show growth and Altcoins will fall relative to Bitcoin. so now it's better to buy just bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:23:42 PM

It takes time to see the market back green. In April this is likely to increase market prices. Bitcoin will return up. And hope to touch the value of $ 10000
We are heading towards $6000 in near future but $10k is huge goal to reach by end of this month atleast it will take 3 months or slightly lesser to reach $10000.
I can see the future for me future is gonna be so bright because there are so many new investors who are quite interested in making investments, 8k is good price but reaching 10k now will take some time, but never lose your hope as we still remember about 2017 when the price was good and it made historical record, so wait now who knows how bright the future is.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:04:57 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
it seems like the expected development are happening but not used and it will not enough for this situation to make up the old value so it need a lots of development to achieve the previous development like 2017 then only then what else can get the profit also for their waiting.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:06:51 PM

Previously the crypto market had indeed increased and in the end it had declined again. But that is not a serious problem, because people are very confident the crypto market will increase again. This decline in my opinion is very reasonable and indeed must occur.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:22:07 PM

Previously the crypto market had indeed increased and in the end it had declined again. But that is not a serious problem, because people are very confident the crypto market will increase again. This decline in my opinion is very reasonable and indeed must occur.
Many analysts predict a decline in the level of 4900 per bitcoin, but I do not think that this is possible. I think that in a couple of days we will see the green market again

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Q1 2019 showed great resistance to the long bear market and this trend has entered into the Q2 with most of the valuable coins showing gradual increase in price. Bitcoin has crossed the $5.6K and this caused most of the altcoins to green along with it. The time to buy more and wait for the imminent bull market is now.
Funny enough, reverse of it is what I am seeing here, the last time I took a peep at the price of bitcoin when it crossed to $5600, most altcoins did not follow in the uptrend, except some few ones that were at the top, I don’t think altcoins do follow the uptrend of Bitcoin always, sometime they do, sometimes they do not, I still don’t have an explanation for this yet.

All I know is that this is the time to buy more of Bitcoin as against altcoins, when BITCOIN goes on its bull run, I see a lot of altcoins dumping in price because many people will take advantage of the bull and swap their altcoins for it , making us have a big dump in altcoins.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

Q1 2019 showed great resistance to the long bear market and this trend has entered into the Q2 with most of the valuable coins showing gradual increase in price. Bitcoin has crossed the $5.6K and this caused most of the altcoins to green along with it. The time to buy more and wait for the imminent bull market is now.
Funny enough, reverse of it is what I am seeing here, the last time I took a peep at the price of bitcoin when it crossed to $5600, most altcoins did not follow in the uptrend, except some few ones that were at the top, I don’t think altcoins do follow the uptrend of Bitcoin always, sometime they do, sometimes they do not, I still don’t have an explanation for this yet.

All I know is that this is the time to buy more of Bitcoin as against altcoins, when BITCOIN goes on its bull run, I see a lot of altcoins dumping in price because many people will take advantage of the bull and swap their altcoins for it , making us have a big dump in altcoins.
Yes, this is the very first thing that comes to mind, but here we must keep in mind that this may well be a false move, as it was last time, and money flowed from Bitcoin to altas and back several times

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:48:03 PM

I'm happy with the current market conditions, slowly the market continues to improve, making me believe that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that I will continue to buy.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:52:06 PM

The green has come back. But the crypto market doesn't last long. Therefore I hope the crypto market will move faster in the near future. Bitcoin will return to the price of $ 8,000 in 2019.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:56:24 PM

isn't this a moment that we are waiting for all this time, hoping that the situation will turn around, cover all the losses of the past. The friend spirit we are waiting for will come soon

I am with you Sir. Personally, i was one of so many that had been hoping and waiting eagerly for this circumstance. The current pleasing scenario is definitely something that brightens and somewhat lessens the stress and pain brought about of last years extremely devastating market condition. Gives me the enthusiasm to continue with my dealings with cryptocurrency and the optimism for a brighter outcome.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:16:04 PM

Fast forward to 2019 bitcoin is already over 3000$ you stated in your post this is why I won't give up on cryptocurrency ,I believe that no conditions will ever be permanent, things are made to change and change is constant, my prediction for this year is 7k per bitcoin before the halving season returns

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:20:43 PM

Sometimes it will not been stable that is the problem to trust again so I am waiting to take sometimes about analysing the market and get a good decision about which is the best investment right now then only the conclusion is made by me.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

currently bitcoin has decreased slightly to -1.35%, but in some other altcoins I have seen a slight improvement. by looking at this situation we still have to be careful because the current market situation is very difficult to guess.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:18:00 PM

It is only the matter of time, till we will see the falling market again, because crypto currencies market was and will always be a crazy rally. So try to enjoy the green days and keep calm and stay cold blooded during the red days.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:57:09 AM

the altcoins are on green for the fast weeks.. they are slowly going up.. there are so many TA out there telling bitcoin will decline the price but i think its the start of green market already
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

the altcoins are on green for the fast weeks.. they are slowly going up.. there are so many TA out there telling bitcoin will decline the price but i think its the start of green market already
It is very difficult to predict something today.  But I am a little surprised by the fact that new projects, which are currently being completed by tokenail and listed on the stock exchange, their price is several times lower than the price of the token during the company's ico.  Why do developers initially overestimate their price, if it really does not correspond to reality even during the first sale?
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 03:43:12 PM

Now the price is almost $6000, if you really buy when make this thread then congrats for the profit.
But if you late buy, don't worry cause the situation now is overall good
If there's nothing happen, the bull is on the right way now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: