Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Useful investor rule!!!  (Read 863 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:46:02 AM

Become investor is hard without know details of ICO and altcoin investing, many investor have lost much money because always make investment on fake ICO and always wrong time for investing and buying some altcoin.
therefore analysis and predictions that mature into the main step before investing in ico. many ico are scam, but there are also many good ico, so our job is to sort them out so they don't lose funds, it's very scary to meet ico scams, because they raise funds and take them away

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:46:06 PM

For some people like me, trading is very risky because market fluctuation very high. I am prefer invest and hold it for long term because i see the potential of this market. Its true that trading profitable because its making profits from market fluctuation but it need trading skill and dicipline on our strategy

Not only you, but everyone knows that trading is a very risky business. Don't believed on anyone saying that it's easy to make money in trading, otherwise those guys are lying

They are not necessarily intentionally lying

As these people might have in fact made easy money with Bitcoin when it went straight up for a couple of years. If they were lucky to buy low and then sell high, it may in fact feel like it had been an easy journey for them. But as these days are most definitely over, now we have to slowly grind ahead as there is less opportunity to earn money and more opportunity (if I can say so) to lose it. To put it differently, now we are in the mainstream where only a few select earn consistently while the rest of the pack is mostly losing
The great volatility days is over when we do see price swings that almost 30-50% on a short span of time which can really give out possible profits

Well, it looks like these days are not quite over yet

But this is what we should have expected (and I have written about it a few times in the past). If money leaves the cryptoscene (e.g. due to a very long bear trend and then a stagnant market which this trend culminates in), we should in fact see increased volatility without turning into an established trend over time

This is set to to happen because less money is synonymous with less liquidity. But less liquidity means that the market becomes susceptible to sudden pumps and dumps. So if after today's pump comes as powerful dump, this theory should be deemed confirmed as I am disposed to think

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: