Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC $3700 Reflection of bull run?  (Read 863 times)
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

This is not an indicator at all. The price may also fall again in a couple of days. We can talk about bull run when the growth is stable, without sudden jumps back.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

BTC has recovered from $3200 to $3700 in few days and shown recovery of $500 is it a reflection of bull run because it has a stronger base near $3200 level .
Though it is a huge percentage recovery but isn't the way through bull run.  It is just a price fluctuations and isn't an indication unless we saw continuous uptrend motion everyday.
Remember, there is no instant recovery and we still need huge support from the community to make it happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

Personally, I can say that this is the beginning of Bull Run starting to approach, and you're right after a few days ago Bitcoin dropped to $ 3200, and now it rises again at $ 3700 There is nothing wrong with assuming this is a reflection of Bull run. So any opinion about this, I will always respect each other's opinions. Thanks.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Within a few days, I saw that the crypto market for coins was green, of course, this was very positive. Bitcoin is green and today the price starts to fall. But this is a natural thing if prices can still go up and down. If Bitcoin can continue to increase prices for sure at the end of the year we will feel a big profit.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

I think that we`ll need more time to give any conclusion. Yes, the price grows up significantly in short period but it could goes down the same way that it had grows. At the end, we have seen, better said experienced concrete downfall in short time frame.
It was good moment to buy some of the coins, maybe it still is..
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

After bitcoin down to $3200 and now it was $3700 maybe i considered it that is a good sign of recovery of bitcoin in the market and maybe this is the reflection of bull run that might be happen anytime in this month, most of the analyst have they same prediction.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 01:19:04 AM by Clark05

I hope this is the start of bull run. Maybe it is a good sign to see  the value of the bitcoin again increasing and it is good to buy more bitcoin. But here's the thing maybe the price decrease again if many people panic so better if relax and care this price now.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

I would not expect strong growth in the near future. But also I do not think that the market will fall below 3000. I think the market is starting to recover.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

I can not see the clear signal of bull-run here, there is a long way to make the market positive again, I think at least a half year to go.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

BTC has recovered from $3200 to $3700 in few days and shown recovery of $500 is it a reflection of bull run because it has a stronger base near $3200 level .

It's slowly climbing , so that's a good sign for Bitcoin even in this bearish market , we just see a positive trend of the graph so we'll just continuous supporting crypto as a source of our extra income aside from our regular job

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Most of the idea about when the bull run will commence is mostly base on speculations without a define techniques to back it up, We need all need to be expectant and be strategically set to be part of the bull run, we need to remain loyal to the cause of the cryptocurrency community. I feel the bull run of 2017 was highly hype, reason why the correction is prolong.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

This is a positive change, we have gotten good momentum and the price of Bitcoin has increased appreciably. we must continue to maintain this situation and not cause panic by spreading negative information. Bitcoin needs a positive boost to achieve a much better improvement phase. We are all important elements and when we increase transactions in using Bitcoin then that is a good thing, of course.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

I don't think this is a bullish signal. I think the cryptocurrency market will not enter the bull market now. The dollar is now very strong. The dollar has swept the global economy. This is the war launched by Trump. This is a war between the United States and the future of China, so I think it will affect the global capital market, so the bull market will not come, this is just a rebound.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

This is a positive change, we have gotten good momentum and the price of Bitcoin has increased appreciably. we must continue to maintain this situation and not cause panic by spreading negative information. Bitcoin needs a positive boost to achieve a much better improvement phase. We are all important elements and when we increase transactions in using Bitcoin then that is a good thing, of course.
More positive news will build trust to newcomers, we should maintain the trend and not to sell right away after seeing some good changes on it's value, we should concentrate with more achievable goals and keep bitcoin to  move forward and allow the bull to be more stronger than the bearish which is currently dominating the market.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Temporary growth that does not reflect the real market situation. Let's see bears hold out until spring or the bulls will help them to leave earlier.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

We are more than halfway through the month of December. This must be a beginning already. Although this is not yet the bull run that we are excited to happen, this is a good sigh of relief. We cannot claim of a bull run until and unless Bitcoin shows a solid and consistent growth. I can still see some short red lines in between greens. But at least, we are already showing good signs of positive movements.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

think of these as the son of a bull that was running. even though it looks like a nice rise but still remains a fairly risky time to buy. There is still the possibility the market down even though many are hoping will be the end of the year or give large increases. Maybe at least it can be used to get the results from many of the large increase in wait for a long time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

It is still too early to draw conclusions. This seems to be a bull market trap. We have seen such a “strong rebound” many times this year, but none of them have been able to last for a long time, and almost all the “rebound” soon back.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

well, I hope so that this is the reflection of the bull run but this happened many times before I am hoping this should be the real bull run.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

I don't think so because with a sudden increase in price will not be an indication of a bull run, how can people consider it as bull run. We have to wait for further until the market should be in bullish that the price of Bitcoin should cross more than 7000$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: