Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Post-ICO Bounty?  (Read 760 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:57:53 PM

I prefer to promote through bounty. in my opinion this is a simple and very effective way. I am always happy to do it this way. bounty makes it easy for me.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:24:19 PM

I started a thread here last Month, November https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070456.msg47962086#msg47962086

One of our major strength will be the Post-ICO Bounty system.

How it will work:

The project can still continue to pay in Token or in cash even after the official Bounty has been completed. This will make it possible for project owners to promote their project easily using the same method in which funds were raised.

We will like to hear from you!

After raising funds via ICO, you would just prefer to advertise your project or would you still love to promote your project using the Bounty method?

Post bounty campaign is important in life order to maintain the community awareness of the project, this is done by some other projects because this would enhance and create more users of the project or the token itself, I still remember fuzex is doing their post bounty campaign after their successfully ico this previous month's, and I could say it was a successful campaign. I hope that every project could do something like this in order to maintain the popularity of the project or the coin.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

It seems to me that there is no need for such a bounty, because on the whole the project has attracted the necessary amount and needs to focus on its implementation!
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

Post-ICO marketing is crucial for the image and adoption of the project. However, most ICO founders and entrepreneurs give a shit only about raising a big chunk of money, getting overpriced salaries and that's it.
Serious projects should have constant waves of marketing activity either via bounty campaigns or traditional marketing agencies.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

Unfortunately, not many projects are interested in their image and community after the ICO, after ICO succeeds, they will focus on project and product development. They do not need to carry advertising like the ICO stage because it is not necessary

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:56:17 PM

It all depends on how strict the rules of the bounty company will be, its effectiveness depends directly on this. Moreover, during the bounty of the company, you pay for the work in the form of your tokens, which is convenient.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:07:42 PM

This is a great decision, because the most projects think that the marketing stage is over after reaching the fundraising goals. They need to make people buy their coins on exchanges and create enough hype around their coin.
You are correct on this mate,because the project only starts when the fund raising is done,in this the constant approach from the team to the community specially the investors on this the value of the coin or token will be protected and may be maintained as well
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:21:49 PM

I started a thread here last Month, November https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070456.msg47962086#msg47962086

One of our major strength will be the Post-ICO Bounty system.

How it will work:

The project can still continue to pay in Token or in cash even after the official Bounty has been completed. This will make it possible for project owners to promote their project easily using the same method in which funds were raised.

We will like to hear from you!

After raising funds via ICO, you would just prefer to advertise your project or would you still love to promote your project using the Bounty method?

Such bounties do exist. I know projects that had their ICO way back running bounties now. This will help to keep the market informed about the project and get new traders and investors to know about the project.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:07:12 PM

I really think that this is a good idea. Why? When we buy something that we really like and that is valuable to us, what are the things that we really have to check? That is post-sales services and warranty. We can relate this on ICO. Legit projects are there not only to produce funds and get money from their investors. They need to support the product/s that they've launched and how it will be the best product for the next years to come. That is why we need to promote it through Post-ICO Bounty to strengthen the token/coins involved and take good care of the investors as well as the product itself.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:19:13 PM

I like this idea in terms of bounty hunter, but I'm not sure that current bounty system would fit well for this purpose due to current rate of shitposters in any kind of bounty campaigns. Unfortunately, most probably it would become just wasting of project's money, but not a good promo.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:00:59 PM

If we have a post-ico bounty, this means that the team is still in need for bounty services that makes their project more well known to other platform. They want extensive campaign to ensure that many customer have faith on their project. It is like a one way for thanking those supporters.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:08:07 PM

In general, I am extremely negative now as a Bounty program because it is impossible to earn money for them normally.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:36:34 PM

Running bounty campaigns is one of the cheapest form of advertisement and i think it is a great idea to run a  bounty after an ICO just to promote the project much more further. This would create more awareness prior to exchange listings which would in turn give high value to the native tokens of the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:44:44 PM

Is more better to pay in your tokens as your funding is more balanced than using actually ico assets for funding bounty except there are strict rules on picking participants to pay in coins because some hunter dont even go through half the campaign and they are gone

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:10:56 AM

Bounty hunting is a form of marketing for seo project so either it is before the ico or after the ico it really makes little difference depending on the strategy of the project. Some bounty managers will use bounty to promote a project before it's ico and depending on the success they will also have a bounty after their token sale just to give the community more engagement with the tokens and also increase the project popularity in the crypto community.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:29:35 AM

You should edit your title and change it to "Post-ICO Bounty"

I have no problem with post-ICO bounties as long as there is an allocated fund already. If there is an escrow, then the better it is. It will be more attractive for hunters I think.
yes, now many ICOs issue bounties without escrow, even though two years ago there were still many bounties that used escrow and payment through eth or btc. But now Bounty feels like it's dead, fraud everywhere
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:19:04 AM

I am still doing it, if the team requires to add more bounty campaign in the post-ico, then I would love to participate. Because they have proven so far that they are legit and they are complying on their promises.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:45:31 AM

I am still doing it, if the team requires to add more bounty campaign in the post-ico, then I would love to participate. Because they have proven so far that they are legit and they are complying on their promises.

Of course its very advantageous because you can continue to earn rewards despite the ICO completion. However, if I'm a bounty hunter, I will just go and move on another ICO to promote. One advantage though is that you won't get bored or burned promoting the same ICO all over again.

And what if the token price goes down? And despite the hard work you've done, chances are it will be worth nothing if it the price continues to plummet. So I wouldn't take the risk, I will go and open my doors to another ICO's to promote.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:46:35 AM

Well, still doing ICO is the best as it ensurers that bounty hunters will gain profits by just promoting these ICOS in the market and I don't really know much about this post ICO thing.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:17:02 PM

It is very rare to see projects doing post Ico bounties especially projects that has already listed in an exchange, when you do see, their reward would be so tiny and wouldn't be worth the effort at all.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: