Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Post-ICO Bounty?  (Read 759 times)
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:39:52 AM

there are a lot of different views to the bounty themes. really nothing has changed in the past
but whether this is the right approach now? maybe. but there are still some things to clarify Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:44:12 AM

I started a thread here last Month, November https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070456.msg47962086#msg47962086

One of our major strength will be the Post-ICO Bounty system.

How it will work:

The project can still continue to pay in Token or in cash even after the official Bounty has been completed. This will make it possible for project owners to promote their project easily using the same method in which funds were raised.

We will like to hear from you!

After raising funds via ICO, you would just prefer to advertise your project or would you still love to promote your project using the Bounty method?

This is a good idea, but it really depends on the team of the project if they can allocated funds on another bounty. Much better if they will pay in cash if they really value the worth of their tokens. And it is a good sign that the team are very serious on promoting their project even after the ICO is done.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:03:41 AM

Post ICO and bounty campaign project is bad ideas because many campaign after post is not continue and owner run away, no one post ICO will continue for ico selling and you have looking for other bounty campaign project.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:31:31 PM

Post ICO and bounty campaign project is bad ideas because many campaign after post is not continue and owner run away, no one post ICO will continue for ico selling and you have looking for other bounty campaign project.
How many cases of this have you seen on signature campaign? It rarely happens but I still stand to be corrected
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:35:55 PM

From the perspective of a bounty hunter i would prefer a post to a pre ico or ico bounty.
Post initial coin offering bounties has some benefits
*its most times already listed
*you have a better view on weighting the project
*its most times already established
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:11:04 PM

I'm not surprised by your project. Many of the projects promised to pay the bounty hunter rewards. But all these projects disappeared or were frozen. I don't think your project is special.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:17:23 PM

I think it is a good way of how to gain more attention for the project. Because the main problem that causes bounty dumps is the lack of attention to the project after the ICO. Teams are just forgetting to put enough money into advertisements.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:26:04 PM

I do not think that such bounties are a good idea. In the most cases devs are launching such bounties when the coin has already dumped and the bounty budget is around 20k USD in total. It costs nothing for devs and they get some more marketing.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:45:26 PM

Actually never heard that someone pays for post-ICO bounties.
Just in way of dividends, or holding bonuses. But nothing for continue of promotion.
Just some "big" promoters like youtubers, writers and so on.. Roll Eyes
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:48:53 PM

These are the best kind of bounty to participate in to me because you already have a focus with specified target to hit at the end of it so it is always better to dive in such bounty whenever i see but the disadvantage is that in most cases, the rewards are usually less compare to a PRE-ICO bounty program.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:33:47 PM

I'd like to participate in such campaigns, because they are obviously have much lower risks than common ICO bounty. But I think post-ICO bounties should have lower reward rate due to lower risk as well...
Sometimes such ICO projects are really carried out in order to increase the popularity of their cryptocurrency. For example, now the ICO is held for the second time, the goal of which is to promote the BTC-2 coin. Participating in such campaigns bounty ICO really do not represent a big risk, since the funds are not collected here and payment by their coins is guaranteed. The number of payments is determined by the team that initiated such an ICO.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:26:29 AM

I think these are the best form of bounties an hunter can participate in because the ICO is finished, the token is already trading and the payment is guaranteed since the project is already established. The only but is that the allocations are not usually as much as ico bounty campaigns but it's still better than nothing.
These bounties are usually ran to make the token or coin more popular.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:59:26 AM

I started a thread here last Month, November https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070456.msg47962086#msg47962086

How it will work:

The project can still continue to pay in Token or in cash even after the official Bounty has been completed. This will make it possible for project owners to promote their project easily using the same method in which funds were raised.

After raising funds via ICO, you would just prefer to advertise your project or would you still love to promote your project using the Bounty method?

If how it work for Post ICO bounty would be after the coins get listed in the market, it would be able to makes the bounty participant to be happy, cause if the bounty is done and get distributed, the coins already trade able in the market. but the down side would be, if the price of the coins were too low, the most likely any bounty participant will avoid to join the project.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:09:10 AM

Post ICO bounties are pretty good, I have worked with some post ICO bounties in the past and enjoyed the experience. This is because by then the fate of the project, intention of team and devs must have been known at that time. Because some team run away after the initial coin offering.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 08:59:37 PM

Post ico bounties are basically to create a unique awareness about the project
Especially when the community is little and only few can benefit from the product

It always promotes the project and most times it leaves the token in a bad price after hunters dumping
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:51:36 AM

Bounty is a medium for advertising a project whether ICO is completed or not,,, if a project is still finding it impossible to grow in the market, they can conduct bounty campaign to promote the coin so they can have much volume in the market.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:59:43 PM

I think it is a must for every project. The main reason for a token dump is the lack of advertisement after the token sale. Bounty hunters are dumping, and there are no promotionals that will make people buy this coin.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:53:44 PM

How it will work:

EDIT: We successfully launched a platform that can handle post-ICO bounties https://teambounty.com | Contact me via Telegram for listing guide @FATechnologies

The idea is not new to tell you the truth. The problem is that many companies are getting rid of holding any bounty campaigns as they are because of the inefficiency of the latter. And you are talking about post-bounties...However if someone can think of a effective way of promotion for post-bounties than why not? It's obviously not social media campaigns but maybe something like signature campaign or content marketing...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:32:22 PM

Each ICO has its own way of handling Post-ICO bounties. But in my opinion, the bounty remains the most effective choice even though the official bounty has finished. If by holding a bounty campaign all the funds needed by ICO can be collected from investors, it is possible that the Post-ICO bounty will follow in the same way. I am sure if the bounty at the beginning has been successful then the Post-ICO bounty is also likely to be successful.

▔▔▔▔▔
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:16:10 PM

I prefer post ICO bounty for projects that are already trading. With this bounty one knows the amount to expect from the bounty and works assiduously to get the best out of the bounty. Post ICO bounties are always short term and they don't extend the bounty unnecessarily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: