Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the right time to buy ETH.  (Read 2084 times)
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

There is no such thing called "right time" for markets. Cycles repeat itself and this bear market is part of known cycle. Financial literacy is necessary for new traders in order to increase their skills and knowledge before jumping to bandwagon blindly. ETH is in buy zone.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

Indeed, December this year is a good enough month to buy Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is down so that it allows us to be able to collect Ethereum as much as possible and hold it until the next few months. I am sure the price of Ethereum will immediately increase, and we will soon get profits through Ethereum.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

ETH is good for long-term trade, because the coin track record is very good, it's just that since many scam projects, this has also made ETH slump, and even though at present, ETH is still in the price of a good price to buy. I suggest trying to use analysis compared to the fundamentals at ETH because usually ETH does not have much effect when other markets fall

mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

Ethereum is one of the best coins after bitcoin. Indeed, now it has been defeated by XRP, but soon ETH will take over the position. I think 2019 is the year for rising ETH prices. I will continue to invest in ETH, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is cheap.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

Ethereum prices are still very low because Bitcoin has also not experienced a large price change. Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price falls and red. Maybe at the end of 2018 not many changes have taken place and entering the first quarter of 2019 prices will start to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

if you see the price changes that are happening right now, ETH is still in the lowest price range and has not decreased more than that, so I am sure if you buy ETH now, the next 3 months will get a lot of profits because prices will soon increase
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

It would be great if Ethereum will recover at his previous prices. I will be happy if the price would be 400-500$. Mostly all altcoins in my portfolio depends on the price of ETH.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Ethereum prices are still very low because Bitcoin has also not experienced a large price change. Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price falls and red. Maybe at the end of 2018 not many changes have taken place and entering the first quarter of 2019 prices will start to grow.
I also think that even if we don't buy Ethereum now, at least we should be prepared to do it after the updates, if the prices start to grow rapidly

Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

Ethereum is one of the best coins after bitcoin. Indeed, now it has been defeated by XRP, but soon ETH will take over the position. I think 2019 is the year for rising ETH prices. I will continue to invest in ETH, this is a good opportunity to buy because the price is cheap.
If you're thinking for long term investment for sure ETH is one of the coins which has a good benefit as you can see the price is so cheap to buy. This coming 2019 I guess, it will give us a good benefit and it might also give us an opportunity to earn bigger profit, let's wait and always think positive for the outcomes of the next upcoming year.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

i have bought some ether when the price drops at $90 and still holding because i strongly believe that 2019 will be a good year for crypto, also ethereum has line-up some big news in the next coming months so it is good to buy while still cheap.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

This is right time to buy ethereum,yeah, but you know, there is more probability to gain money in crypto if you hold such valuable assets as bitcoin and ethereum
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

Yes, I think right now is a good time to buy ethereum because the price is very low and we are expecting the next bull run for ethereum to start in the early January 2019 due to the ethereum constantinople hard fork.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

If you recall the highest price of ethereum before experiencing a fall until the current price, it is very good to buy it at the current price, because the coin still has great potential and opportunity to return to its highest price like last time. Indeed we must be optimistic for ethereum growth in the future, I am sure we will certainly be able to provide many benefits for all of us.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

I am not sure if you are looking at the right charts, but anyway ETH is one of the most
trusted coin and platform on the market. With the upcoming development upgrades it
will solve the issues it had in the past and it`s recovery is not questionable.

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

Looking at the crypto market now the prices of all coins are red and especially for Ethereum are also very low. And I personally have now decided to buy Ehereum before this coin increases again. Ethereum in the last few days has shown very good development so it is very feasible to buy.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Buy when you see fit. There is no right time to buy, there is no wrong time. Everything is relative: how and why you want to trade, in what term you want to make a profit.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Yes, whenever you are sure to buy ethereum, buy it for now, postponing something is not a good thing, if you are sure, buy ethereum and immediately invest and surely in the future you will get something good from what you are investing right now
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

The most profitable method or can provide an opportunity to generate profits optimally is when you can buy at a very low price and sell it when it is at a very high peak. Ethereum is one of the brilliant ideas to invest. Its potential and performance are quite good at fighting in the marketplace and market share in implementing its platform.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

Now is still a good time to buy this coin, but the best moment missed a little earlier when the price was around $ 80, now it would be possible to make a profit
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Ethereum is just starting and so far we can see that its a growing baby. Now that bitcoin loses its power because of the alarming drop started exactly one year before, we can consider ETH as a substitute for BTC investment. We can focus on altcoins specially ETH now that the BTC market is stagnant.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████