Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the right time to buy ETH.  (Read 2084 times)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:05:48 AM

I think anything under $120 for ETH is a definite buy for me. Where we are around $150 is more of a HODL price... but as we've seen it has the chance to grow exponentially from here.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:19:22 AM

I think anything under $120 for ETH is a definite buy for me. Where we are around $150 is more of a HODL price... but as we've seen it has the chance to grow exponentially from here.

I think it all depends on whether the hard fork will succeed. If everything goes as planned, I think there is a very small chance that the ETH price will ever come back below $150.

endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:32:51 AM

I think it all depends on whether the hard fork will succeed. If everything goes as planned, I think there is a very small chance that the ETH price will ever come back below $150.
prices are erratic and often change so we have to check often because we can understand and know whether the time is right to buy or not.
if the price of Ethereum drops dramatically, we check whether there will soon be growth or not if the movement looks good, it's better to buy because opportunities exist in the future. now the movement has improved and in my opinion this is the right time to buy because it is likely to rise higher and that is a good opportunity for you.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:43:46 AM

I will not encourage people to buy ETH before hardfork occurs, but I personally believe that now the right time to have a lot of ETH before hardfork occurs because the ETH volume has increased before and this is a signal that ETH will increase in price in the next few days.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:49:15 AM

The price of Ethereum is very good at the market, because Ethereum will do Hardfork this month, and there is still a good chance to buy ETH at current prices, because Hardfork's deadline is still a few days away. So there is still a chance to benefit from Ethereum
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:59:41 AM

Now the price of ethereum was in a low price i think this is the best time to buy more ethereum for holding in the long term period of time, i see ethereum price was bouncing up little by little and probably this will continue to recover.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:09:20 AM

looking at the current market situation, only Etherum shows the best increase. I think the first coin that will run bull is Etherum, so buying Etherher is the most appropriate thing right now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:13:51 AM

looking at the current market situation, only Etherum shows the best increase. I think the first coin that will run bull is Etherum, so buying Etherher is the most appropriate thing right now.
Everyone trend to buy more ETH in the last few days because there is going to be a big event called Hardfork and this makes people around the world very interested in this. I am personally willing to wait to see the price of ETH rise further this year and will sell at the highest price as soon as possible.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:38:14 AM

now is the right time to buy eth. many people are talking about "hardfork". and "hardfork" will occur on 11/01/2019. everyone will definitely buy eth in the past few days. so, prepare your balance for buy eth.

Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:45:56 AM

I hope this hardfork will not cause new problems and cause eth prices to fall further.
there are many hardfork ethereum issues, and many say this scam causes eth prices to slow up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:51:00 AM

let's make the most of this opportunity. courage is needed in making decisions. buying at a low price can provide a big profit opportunity when prices start to rise. prepare your capital and buy ETH at a low price.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:25:31 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy ETH because there is going to be hard fork. From Today to 16th of this month ETH price will rise until the hard fork is done .. Every one is holding his or her ETH just to receive rewards From the hard forks . so if you are a trader its time to start pairing ETH to earn more ..

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:08:09 AM

The only chance to buy ETH at the best price is under $ 100. But it seems that we will never see ETH below $ 100 again, in 2019 the price of ETH will recover slowly but surely.

incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:19:11 AM

The present time is the right time to buyeth because eth is going to have hard fork soon after hardfork we can expect at least 500 dollars price for eth positive developments ahead for eth blockchain
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:29:59 AM

Before waiting eth will get hardfork again at middle January, its the best time to buy and invest at eth, you can start now with eth still lower price, maybe you get much profit after hardfork and eth have higher price.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:44:30 AM

I will not encourage people to buy ETH before hardfork occurs, but I personally believe that now the right time to have a lot of ETH before hardfork occurs because the ETH volume has increased before and this is a signal that ETH will increase in price in the next few days.
Yes they will hold ETH until the hardfork occurs, because people want to get ETCV after hardork 11 January, but I have not confirmed which of these hardfork support exchanges
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:11:57 AM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I feel sorry for people that believe this guy because eth dropped to a very low price of $80. But I'm also amazed that there are many brave people who are lucky to bet that it will recover and it surely did. I hope eth go back at least $300 so ICOs will collect more funds again.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:57:53 AM

Ethereum is currently traded at the price of 150$ per 1 ETH which is rather good price for a long term investment, but I think there will be a chance to buy it even cheaper in the nearest year.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:06:06 AM

now is the right time to buy eth. many people are talking about "hardfork". and "hardfork" will occur on 11/01/2019. everyone will definitely buy eth in the past few days. so, prepare your balance for buy eth.

That's right, not only on that issue, we have the 2.0 version of Ethereum too, don't worry about this ETH coin, you just need to trust to buy lots of them and you'll be rich in the future  Shocked

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:32:42 AM

Ethereum is currently traded at the price of 150$ per 1 ETH which is rather good price for a long term investment, but I think there will be a chance to buy it even cheaper in the nearest year.
I even feel that we have gone through the bottom, the price of a few months ago has experienced a decline and this is a good opportunity to be able to take advantage of investing Ethereum. There are still many opportunities and even the price of Ethereum is predicted to experience a much higher increase. Hold it for some time and at least in this Quarter 2 of 2019 we will be able to get the results. This is indeed just a prediction, but we can be sure because Ethereum has shown a good benchmark in the market today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: