Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the right time to buy ETH.  (Read 2083 times)
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:38:28 AM

Yes, at this time there is little time to buy a lot of Ethereum, because Ethereum will soon do Hardfork, in my opinion the price of Ethereum will rise again the day before the hardfork arrives. So this is the last chance
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:09:11 AM

Forks are getting closer, the noise around them is increasing, which means that all this plays into the hands of the popularity of Ethereum. And this is great. There is still a bearish trend in the market, but Ethereum manages to break this trend locally, albeit for a while. Invest while you still have the opportunity.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:09:52 AM

I bought ETH and wait for hardfork.  Let's see what happens.  I think everything will be fine.  The price will rise in front of the hard fork.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:16:33 AM

Indeed, the price of ETH is very good and today I recommend buying ETH, because before the network update the price will grow significantly.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:18:18 AM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I just bought ETH at the price of $100 and just before the 3 upcoming hard forks will happen. I'm really positive that I will gain good profits at the near future and recover all the losses that I had on the year 2018.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:49:53 PM

I am also still unsure about this situation, the price shows a good increase. but if you look at capitalization in the market, it seems that it's not significant. but I think this is the right time to buy because the market is still falling.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:18:40 PM

Yes this is good time to buy ETH coin and also wait few more days it will go down .After few month it will go more than 1500 USD
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:23:36 PM

Knowing that we all suffer through this bearish trend and now we hope it's almost over it's the right time to buy ETH!
ether has a very low price at the moment because it is stable at $ 275- $ 300. That's around $ 800 3-4 months back and probably will recover soon.
Given that ATH, this should be a good price to buy a few ether because it will return some good profits.

I just bought ETH at the price of $100 and just before the 3 upcoming hard forks will happen. I'm really positive that I will gain good profits at the near future and recover all the losses that I had on the year 2018.
Staying positive might bring a good hope while holding your coins, and yes with this upcoming forks we are aiming for much better value, there's still chance for those who wanted to take the risk and buy now who knows how high ETH can go, might be possible to reach the last high or might also
break the last  ATH, else, be very careful as we also don't know how whales are thinking regarding to this 3 upcoming forks.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

buying ethereum is currently the most appropriate and challenging choice, I see the ethereum token being in an effort to rise from the fall. I think if you have capital you will be very lucky if you invest now.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:57:57 PM

I think if you consider the fact that Ethereum will be a lot of updates and a hard fork this year I think the growth will definitely think it will be strong. But this is my personal opinion.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:03:06 PM

It's better if you see last year the price of ethereum which is 75$ and now you can see ethereum's price grow up with 150$. For sure those who bought early can make a huge profit if they hold until now.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

Definitely, it is  a great time of opportunity  to invest into more ETH. As far as am concerned, I have always longed for the time when ETH will be affordable for me to have more of it in my wallet and I think the best time is now. It is better to buy it cheap now that is affordable so that it can be sold higher later when the price value appreciates in the market. I so much believe in the future of ETH that I don't see myself wasting time to acquire more of it in my wallet. In some couple of years to this time, I know ETH would be an altcoin that many crypto lovers will always wish to possess in their wallet because of the amazing value price it would have had by then. Therefore, it is a good time for me now to get more ETH.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:41:36 PM

I think if you consider the fact that Ethereum will be a lot of updates and a hard fork this year I think the growth will definitely think it will be strong. But this is my personal opinion.
There has been a lot of news that ethereum will experience hardfork soon so now is the right time to buy because the price will definitely rise and there is a possibility after that it will go down again, so we just wait for the news going forward.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:44:19 PM

I am pretty lucky to bought some Ethereum before the NEW YEAR.
i bought at the rate of 95 USD per ETH and i am good to have it now as i do have more than 50% profit from it.
I will keep holding on the coin until i reach the 500% profit.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:45:41 PM

Indeed, the price of ETH is very good and today I recommend buying ETH, because before the network update the price will grow significantly.
I also think that the price will grow at the moment, eth fork and now the correction is very good to take, I think by mid-January will reach the level of $200

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:45:54 PM

Eth is still at low prices even if it's not lower than 100$ like it was.. I will continue to accumulate positions on ETH in next months because I still believe that ETH will be one of biggest coin in next future.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:50:58 PM

If you look at the whole situation that is happening today, you can make a conclusion for the future, that is, the opportunity to invest will always be a good option, because in the future everything will be cool.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:53:53 PM

I think so because the up comming contintinople hard fork. its a greate upgrade for ethereum development work. so ether is much more potential for up comming days.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:56:05 PM

If you look at the whole situation that is happening today, you can make a conclusion for the future, that is, the opportunity to invest will always be a good option, because in the future everything will be cool.
you're right. But after all, if you buy cheaper, in the future you can earn more than if you buy expensive. for example, if I buy ETH for 200$ and 100$, then in a few years you will do more X

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:02:37 PM

I think so because the up comming contintinople hard fork. its a greate upgrade for ethereum development work. so ether is much more potential for up comming days.

Man, the price of Ethereum will rise sure. I am also holding ETH with the hope of rising. I know that it is very difficult to stay patient but we have to do this and do not sell the alt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: