Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will replace ethereum  (Read 22103 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:36 PM

both coin have their own benefit as i see ethereum virtuel machine is way superior to the waves virtuel machine but the waves blockchain is way more faster than the ethereum blockchain good luck Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

Is there really someone out there believing that waves will actually replace ethereum? Eth has gone a long way already as compared to waves.

In my opinion it is difficult to overtake ethereum, if we look at 200 ranks in coinmarketcap then more than 30% are tokens based ethereum and many exchanges are only based on ethereum like etherdelta, idex and more, so that ethereum usage continues to increase.

And no waves assets in the top ranks. Even counting the survival rate of waves assets is very depressing. Maybe you can count on your fingers how many actually survive in the market.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:30:48 PM

a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

I thi k waves platform can't replace the ethereum spot we know the differences of this two we all know what is the good and the beat to this two. I better prefer ethereum that to waves because ethereum is most valuable that to waves.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:54:45 PM

in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

I agree  alot of good news for waves but do not  compare it into ethereum, there are so many speculation coins potential to replace wthereum like waves bnb litecoin xrp and many others but one thing I want to know all check ethereum at coin market cap is going into the bullish is now their goes into 300&.

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:35:45 PM

I thi k waves platform can't replace the ethereum spot we know the differences of this two we all know what is the good and the beat to this two. I better prefer ethereum that to waves because ethereum is most valuable that to waves.
in fact, I would also not hope that the waves would replace ethereum.  In fact, this is unlikely, especially considering the position of these platforms in the cryptocurrency market.  Waves have no opportunity to overcome the ratings of less demanded platforms than ethereum.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:29:47 PM

it's easy for waves to overtake ethereum, when the volume of waves rises high, the platform is more famous and the community is high but what happened until now the waves are still inferior to ethereum in that respect so it's difficult for waves to overtake ethereum

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:26:23 PM

i don't think any coin can simply replace ethereum in the nearest term I think the market can support all instances of smart contract platform good luck for all holders in thoses time of uncertainty :p
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:11:10 PM

It is a very strange guess. Waves will not do it ever. It is a good altcoin, but Ethereum will be always on the top. I can even understand when some people start to compare NEO with EOS, but here, everything is different.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:18:24 PM

both coin have their own benefit as i see ethereum virtuel machine is way superior to the waves virtuel machine but the waves blockchain is way more faster than the ethereum blockchain good luck Smiley
although it is superior but waves have the potential to grow, but we are just waiting to continue to see how the waves develop. if the waves are getting better now I think I will be able to replace ethereum
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:46:29 PM

This is like a daydream, nothing else! Waves is an average platform but to me, it is overrated too! Last year, I have seen plenty of positive speculation about Waves and at the end, Waves did nothing and 95% of ICO based Waves failed miserably! So, comparing Waves with Ethereum is like an insult for Ethereum!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:05:37 AM

This is like a daydream, nothing else! Waves is an average platform but to me, it is overrated too! Last year, I have seen plenty of positive speculation about Waves and at the end, Waves did nothing and 95% of ICO based Waves failed miserably! So, comparing Waves with Ethereum is like an insult for Ethereum!

We don't know with 5 or 10 years, but I'm sure that Waves will not replace ethereum for the next 3 years, the main problem with waves is that the community and third parties aren't as active as ethereum.

..........///....../////..........
malcovi2

Activity: 1239
Merit: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:40:25 AM

We don't know with 5 or 10 years, but I'm sure that Waves will not replace ethereum for the next 3 years, the main problem with waves is that the community and third parties aren't as active as ethereum.

Which means waves failed and will fail in the long-run while other non-ico coins succesfully out performed waves.

Waves will not be on the top 10 and it is impossible for it to overtake ethereum with its current developers and founder Sasha.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:19:56 AM

Yes. Although the Waves community has tried to fomo a lot, their abilities are only that. Waves' strategy is really not good and it has caused many investors to lose faith in it.
I think they need a financial expert to help Waves have a great strategy in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Yukyzu

Activity: 286

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:44:39 AM

the comparison is indeed very far away, especially nowadays people prefer ETH compared to the best coin coins today. compared to ETH, I think waves are still very difficult to exceed eth. What's more, ETH is a platform coin that is seeded today.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:07:49 AM

the comparison is indeed very far away, especially nowadays people prefer ETH compared to the best coin coins today. compared to ETH, I think waves are still very difficult to exceed eth. What's more, ETH is a platform coin that is seeded today.
I strongly agree with you, ethereum has an top platform and almost even new ICO projects use the ethereum platform, besides that we can see in terms of community and volume, waves are still far behind ethereum

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

Still ETH have a lots of supports coming from the market, with how this project continue to survive and still tailing Bitcoin, it's still far from reality for waves to overtake and surpassed ETH, aside from investment the platform is more reliable than what waves to offer, if waves wanted to make things happened, it's really needed to have support and more progressive updates.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:45:54 PM

it is very difficult to surpass ethereum prices and very much takes a long time, wafes with a very good platform with active development but in my opinion this is very hard to compete with ethereum.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

No! Waves will never replace ethereum. That is my own view because ethereum is the altcoin next to bitcoin and no one cam defeat it. Though ethereum has a congested network right now, it might be changed soon as their future development comes on. I believe in ethereum because I hold it much.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:04:44 PM

No! Waves will never replace ethereum. That is my own view because ethereum is the altcoin next to bitcoin and no one cam defeat it. Though ethereum has a congested network right now, it might be changed soon as their future development comes on. I believe in ethereum because I hold it much.
I think that in this situation one doesn’t need to be guided by what emotions or feelings, since the ether has a lot of perspective in the future and it’s not worth talking about competition with waves.  First of all, for the waves to show good results, this platform will still need to defeat Stellar, EOS and other competitors.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:43:22 PM

3 years? No! WAVES never will replace Ethereum. Not in price and not in popularity! WAVES is just an average coin now! Day by day people is moving away from WAVES. The priority of ETH, BNB, LTC, EOS, TRX, ADA these coins are increasing continuously to everyone, not WAVES! Last year, when WAVES had a good hype, so some new projects came through the WAVES platform and now all are those projects are vanished!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: