Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let us devise a Sensible solution to Copy and Paste situation.  (Read 1123 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

Something similar has already happened against OP in the report topic, check this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.msg48790244#msg48790244
Newbie account with one and only post

That steemit thing is bollocks because cryptohunter clearly is replying to the post that has the link. Sloppy posting but probably not a bannable offence.

However the set of dash links that gets copied over and over - I don't see any attribution or anything else that would indicate cryptohunter is not the original author. I'm genuinely interested what the excuse is going to be.

The link to the text is at the bottom of the post where all sources of that post can be found.

Now you spineless jackal and part of a gang here trying to silence me and anyone else who does not do what you want are about to get banned yourselves for this kind of abuse.

I mean red trust attempt that i beat back proving abuse yesterday
NOw 1 day old puppet account trying to get me banned and you all talking and rejoicing (Early) but this will back fire this entire think stinks and nobody will fail to see it now on this second attempt. Using a brand new account to report proves what spineless jackals you really are and how you are not to be trusted at all.

Good bye suchmoon but which one of us leaves here. It will never be me I can assure you.

See whilst I beat your power hungry bullying little mind into pieces in public with observable events and corroborating evidence and raw data over and over again and reduced you to a barely functioning mess shouting out ludicrous pathetic statements like "most pre merit legneds are spammers " and " that I was an idiot for saying i believed some of the 99.93% of the users here are capable of making posts as good if not better than some of the 0.13% of users" and then you running away and refusing to go back on those statements or answer questions regarding them you were left wondering how. 

How had your bullying tactics and all of your even more foolish gang together allowed you (and them to get destroyed absolutely destroyed in public over and over and over again" Huh

Because you are of mediocre standard and only believe your high merits mean you are more valuable than anyone else.  You are certainly not smart enough to defeat the truth. Sorry.

Now because you have tried to silence me through disgusting abuse of this board and its systems I think it is time for you to be removed from any positions of trust or power and that goes for the entire gang.

Filthy bunch of cowardly jackals. Before you slink away to your holes like you have in every other encounter I want you to list your accomplishments on this board that are publically observable . I challenge you to do it now. There must be some BIG difference you made here apart from playing whack a mole and trying to silence people with your bully tactics.

Soft and steady language of some of you does not mask your deeds here. Given time I will demonstrate you are all bad eggs.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

See whilst I beat your power hungry bullying little mind into pieces in public with observable events and corroborating evidence and raw data over and over again and reduced you to a barely functioning mess shouting out ludicrous pathetic statements like "most pre merit legneds are spammers " and " that I was an idiot for saying i believed some of the 99.93% of the users here are capable of making posts as good if not better than some of the 0.13% of users" and then you running away and refusing to go back on those statements or answer questions regarding them you were left wondering how.

Can you please contain your personal grievances in the thread created for this purpose: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297
Chosen Username

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:22:07 AM

Can you please contain your personal grievances in the thread created for this purpose: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297

dont u wish

CH is wiping the floor with every bit of face you have exposed world wide
u hve meet ur accumulative matchs, show some respect
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

I think that there is no more changing rules about copy/paste, no chance at all to be given since copy/paste or plagiarism itself is a crime.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

I think that there is no more changing rules about copy/paste, no chance at all to be given since copy/paste or plagiarism itself is a crime.

Provide grounding. Don't just say you think something  has been said here before 10x with no reason behind it..  That means you are pointless and net negative to this thread. We want to reach optimal opinions here so if every thread is polluted  with 100's of posts just saying the same thing over and over with out providing any case for to support their opinion

"Copy and paste or plagiarism is a crime"??  where did you get that impression.. this is not as black and white as you may believe and motive is the very most important factor.

I think polls on serious matters need to be manual and also people need to provide reasoning in the thread on their opinions so we can see just who is voting for what and why. I mean why should a vote even be given any consideration if it is demonstrated the person voting is basing his vote upon corrupt or incorrect information or is demonstrated not to have the capacity or training to give an opinion that can be anything other than a pollutant to logically reaching the optimal decision or implementing the guidelines/rules that have an optimal effect.

How about bringing some reasoning behind your statement and how would a few copy and pastes that were not financially motivated from posters that are hugely net positive getting banned be anything other than 100000x worse that someone who just gives out opinions and nonsense that contributes to incorrect decisions. I mean they are net negative and should be deleted if we are being sensible.

Look it really is this simple - the forum is like a bank and you want to accumulate the most money ... people are measured by how much NET sum they pay in. You don't want a bunch of people who pay in 0 ever telling you that you need to get rid of people that pay in 50k per year and occasionally draw out 10 bucks ...

@Steamtyme

good post actually and yes this loanshark one is an interesting one .

We just need a set of criteria which can separate net positive people getting occasionally sloppy and lazy vs those that are intentionally using other peoples work to gain from it financially. This is common sense.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

"Copy and paste or plagiarism is a crime"??  where did you get that impression..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement#Criminal_law

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

a lot of this copy and paste here does not come under copyright infringement

Show me some copyright infringement please from examples of banned people lately.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 12:32:43 PM by cryptohunter

I’d much sooner suggest banning for 7 days and/or permaban and charge a 1mBTC fee.

Once a second offence happens then permaban. Although I’m satisfied with the current rules, it’s no problem to me or anyone else who abides by international copyright laws...

this is not to do with breaking international copyright laws. .. not one person whom has been banned would quality for that description

I can show you plenty of memes that will all soon be breaking europes laws....

So now we are saying we will ban people for breaking no legally enforceable law world wide

but

we will not ban those breaking actually legally enforceable laws in other places in the world and if they are linking from europe based hosting sites then....

the obvious thing is we need to ban those people that are copy and pasting for financial reasons to spam this board because they are not net positive and can not even construct a good post that adds value to the board.

Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

I’d much sooner suggest banning for 7 days and/or permaban and charge a 1mBTC fee.
A 7 days ban is a weak solution and wouldn't deter anyone from plagiarism,as they simply can do so,get off and chill out for 7 days and they are back, it just doesn't make sense.

the obvious thing is we need to ban those people that are copy and pasting for financial reasons to spam this board because they are not net positive and can not even construct a good
This looks most sensible to me,but wouldn't it be difficult to ascertain those who plagiarise for such reasons,i mean how are we going to go about it determining those who cheated simply to earn from the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: