Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from my experience  (Read 354 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

This is mainly for newbies still finding their ways in crypto world

Donts  
1) stop Dreaming in your head ,its wrong, you have to face reality and work towards achieving your goals , it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research

* And miners becareful of pump and dump coins ,they are just copycats of existing ones ,its plaguing cryptonight coins lately ,some months back too many cryptonote coins were released and 80% of they are just plain garbage ,make sure the devs mean business
Thanks.

Your donts tips are mostly welcome in the cryptocurrency community especially newbies,thank you for your efforts in educating the members of the community. Keep it up sir, thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

What I learned from my experience as a bounty hunter in the crypto is being especially courageous in testing bounty projects especially now that scams are being spread out and ico scams are also spreading. so it is necessary to be patient and hard-working to earn money on cryptocurrency.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

If you have a good experience, of course, that will be the basis for choosing you. Investment or trade certainly must have a good strategy. Many projects fail due to many factors. You must be careful and able to do good research, so the results are also maximum.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Sometimes letting your emotions affect your decision making leads to bad decisions. It's never easy to survive in this market and you have to earn experiences, wheter it's bad or good, in order to fit and survive in crypto. You must always take time to study and analyze to find and make a good opportunity for yourself.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

This is mainly for newbies still finding their ways in crypto world

Donts  
1) stop Dreaming in your head ,its wrong, you have to face reality and work towards achieving your goals , it can easily make you choose wrongly and flamed up the greediness in you,proceed with caution always

2) don't ever invest your money in projects that have absolute nothing to offer ,meaningless coins that are just plain coin

3) if you are a miner like me don't point your mining rigs to worthless coins that will be worthless in no time especially billion coins ,100 billion max supply because they tend to stay at highest 1sat per price ,I've made the mistakes in the past and they are now lower than 1sat and its now a pain in the ass to sell off on exchange

3) new coins are not a must unless the very good ones that brings something new to the table ,there are some old coins that are badass ,I called them sleeping dragons ,do thorough research

* And miners becareful of pump and dump coins ,they are just copycats of existing ones ,its plaguing cryptonight coins lately ,some months back too many cryptonote coins were released and 80% of they are just plain garbage ,make sure the devs mean business
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your advice and experiences, I haven't really tried much with mining, I have recently been using some of the Proof Of Stake coins and earn rewards that way for simply staking my coins on a running wallet from a basic PC. No expensive equipment required or large electric bills. Is mining actually profitable at all these days?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

the experience will provide sufficient learning. with its experience in the crypto course can assist in the learning process as well. Crypto is a broad field and a lot of experience will give you a lot of learning that is good enough. things like this will be required for beginners because many beginners tend to not even pay attention to the experience of learning to date.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

No matter how much we observe at least some requirements of attentiveness and safety, anyway, we will do the opposite somewhere. This is the whole of our human nature, we always want to get rich quick, so sometimes mistakes will be made.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: