June 26, 2024, 05:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227326 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raymarius

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:58:33 AM

wait for some update and good news!

what good news  Smiley
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:18:44 AM

what good news  Smiley

In the future, we will be launching CLOUD MINING services, so that our debtors can either mine Pawncoin or buy at the exchange market. Sometimes its cheaper to mine rather than buy Wink

I have some close connections with some individuals that offers rig rentals, but i would prefer for Pawncoin Foundation to have her own rig business rather than depends on others.

raymarius

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:25:36 AM

thats good to know  Smiley. Any ideas when the website is coming up. Dev said in a few days a few days ago  Smiley
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

thats good to know  Smiley. Any ideas when the website is coming up. Dev said in a few days a few days ago  Smiley

Yes, it's very nice. I like to share the screenshot but it's not yet finished Embarrassed
maccie

Activity: 98

Developer multipoolmining.com

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:31:25 AM

what good news  Smiley

In the future, we will be launching CLOUD MINING services, so that our debtors can either mine Pawncoin or buy at the exchange market. Sometimes its cheaper to mine rather than buy Wink

I have some close connections with some individuals that offers rig rentals, but i would prefer for Pawncoin Foundation to have her own rig business rather than depends on others.

Btw, I've been thinking for a few days how you ensure that debtor gonna pay back his loan?

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:35:27 AM

what good news  Smiley

Btw, I've been thinking for a few days how you ensure that debtor gonna pay back his loan?

Collateral? interests goes up after late payment but the loans will be available to only reputable members at start.
maccie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:43:47 AM

what good news  Smiley

Collateral? interests goes up after late payment but the loans will be available to only reputable members at start.

Understood :>.

Is there any online pawnshops ready in operation who is taking now only cash, because I have also thought how people take online shops? Do they really use online version of shop? In USA where are long traveling distances it might work.

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:49:02 AM

what good news  Smiley

Is there any online pawnshops ready in operation who is taking now only cash, because I have also thought how people take online shops? Do they really use online version of shop? In USA where are long traveling distances it might work.

There are online pawnshops in Canada and USA. Most of them pay for your shipping.
maccie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:56:28 AM

what good news  Smiley

There are online pawnshops in Canada and USA. Most of them pay for your shipping.

Good, that's good news for people who come from some other country than USA/Canada. Here where I live not are any online pawnshops in my knowledge.

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:58:13 AM

Lastly, our online Pawnshop will be model after a traditional banking system. That's why we are launching with an exchange and online wallet services. Revenue will be from transaction fees from online wallet, Android wallet,interest charges, exchange commission and voting system. We will be paying interests on deposit from our revenue to users.
We might add the options to add other coins to the coins available for loan after the dev paid some fees to start the capital needed.
In general, Pawncoin has evolved into a business oriented coin that will be profitable to long term investors.
maccie

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:32:07 AM

Lastly, our online Pawnshop will be model after a traditional banking system. That's why we are launching with an exchange and online wallet services. Revenue will be from transaction fees from online wallet, Android wallet,interest charges, exchange commission and voting system. We will be paying interests on deposit from our revenue to users.
We might add the options to add other coins to the coins available for loan after the dev paid some fees to start the capital needed.
In general, Pawncoin has evolved into a business oriented coin that will be profitable to long term investors.

Thanks, that was very nice update!

I have played in pawn markets few days and before ipominers jump in it was very hard to get any purchase of pawns with decent price. After jump in there slightly more small sell orders.

MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:33:43 AM

pawn.pool.mn invites you to mine PawnCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

Once pawnco.in comes online I will ask him to blacklist your pool.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

I have played in pawn markets few days and before ipominers jump in it was very hard to get any purchase of pawns with decent price. After jump in there slightly more sell orders, but whales keep holding.

I am thinking of placing buy order for like 200k Pawncoin. If you look at WDC it peaked to $1 because of the financial services provided by Scharmbeck although it later ruined WDC due to mismanagement. All the pawncoin services will be handled by the foundation which main interest is to facilitate the quick adoption of pawncoin and develop innovative features needed to compete in the growing alt coins market.
Corleone1918

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:39:03 PM

i change the signature.
tAP

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:01:51 PM

I have played in pawn markets few days and before ipominers jump in it was very hard to get any purchase of pawns with decent price. After jump in there slightly more sell orders, but whales keep holding.

I am thinking of placing buy order for like 200k Pawncoin. If you look at WDC it peaked to $1 because of the financial services provided by Scharmbeck although it later ruined WDC due to mismanagement. All the pawncoin services will be handled by the foundation which main interest is to facilitate the quick adoption of pawncoin and develop innovative features needed to compete in the growing alt coins market.

Interesting - and what is the goal of this?

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."

LP Hartley
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:05:38 PM

this coin is in a heathy condition, hope it grows fast.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

I am not sure if that is a good-thing actually  Huh sure people will sell you pawns, but it would be better if the demand was due to pawns potential, I would suggest you wait till the website and apps are out.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:24:15 PM

I am not sure if that is a good-thing actually  Huh sure people will sell you pawns, but it would be better if the demand was due to pawns potential, I would suggest you wait till the website and apps are out.

The 200k is for my personal investment. Lol you want me to buy 200k after the website and apps are out  Shocked I'm not going to take that risk. It's gonna be expensive to buy then   Tongue
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:32:21 PM

I thought you were doing this to jumpstart Pawns price since you are in the DEV team  Huh . if it is just for personal reason do as you please.
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:35:14 PM

I thought you were doing this to jumpstart Pawns price since you are in the DEV team  Huh .

No Sir
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: