May 13, 2024, 03:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ----
--- - 0 (0%)
000 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 227319 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vnnbot

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:15:54 PM

I take it the DEV wants no solo mining of this coin.  0 coin blocks and KGW at launch...  Failed release already   The fact at pawn shops will never accept crypto...   PASS

Not interesting at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:41:29 PM

Everything stays the same at our pool, stratum, port, workers.
We'll be on time for the re-launch at 20:00 GMT.
If you need stable pool with fast interface and dedicated team behind it, consider making an account at http://www.xhash.net

Thanks

will mine somecoin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:07:56 PM

the first 1500 block reward will be zero?

right or not?

right, atleast devs said so.

Still no kgw before 35000 blocks?

in relaunch there will be kgw at start.

dev please confirm this?

?

calm down there is plenty of time before the relaunch, im not worried and i have $ invested Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
suukool

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

Stop wasting your time with this failure of a coin and look in to Scrypt Bitcoin.

That's where the money is. I'm so sorry to everyone who invested IPO and mined, what a waste.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:14:46 PM

Stop wasting your time with this failure of a coin and look in to Scrypt Bitcoin.

That's where the money is. I'm so sorry to everyone who invested IPO and mined, what a waste.

ya, please don't post your cloneripoff coin in here thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
suukool

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:24:04 PM

ya, please don't post your cloneripoff coin in here thanks.
Have fun with your PawndCoin!
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BTCS&b=BTC
I'm up 600% on mine, it's not just a clone Smiley!
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:28:00 PM

When you said that's where money is, does that mean its pump-and-dump? You want to look for coins with a stable price for a long time not volatile one.

Scrypt Bitcoin might be good for you but not for many. When you mine a coin, you are betting on the developers. The developers only copied litecoin and bitcoin. Don't they have any other idea? In my opinion he is close-minded and will just rip off any new coins of their added features. Is he planning to make a POS - Bitcoin next?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:30:05 PM

When you said that's where money is, does that mean its pump-and-dump? You want to look for coins with a stable price for a long time not volatile one.

Scrypt Bitcoin might be good for you but not for many. When you mine a coin, you are betting on the developers. The developers only copied litecoin and bitcoin. Don't they have any other idea? In my opinion he is close-minded and will just rip off any new coins of their added features. Is he planning to make a POS - Bitcoin next?

well said Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

Not necessarily, with ASIC miners available the bitcoin mining industry has been bought, scrypt is a good stand against ASIC, not to mention the parameters are not the same as bitcoin, just the supply and block reward. The parameters are tuned to have a very stable mining experience and it's not really volitile, it's rising because it's going on mintpal later today, you can still buy in and make cash. Make back some of your profit that you lost with PawndCoin. This coin isn't a pump and dump, it's a coin with a good community, and really innovate design.

LOL, watch it get dumped once  it hits mintpal,  and really innovate design. it's logo is shit! and don't you worry ASIC gpu farms are coming and don't say they can stop it https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan your bitcoinscrypt is a massive ripoff, What did i lose? The coin is being relaunched, nothing is lost but my invaluable time

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Emerald

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

I think this coin dev take care us better than some coin.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

Looking for a simple but very fast pool?

http://pawn.nation-wars.com
VarDIFF/SSD extreme fast transactions processing/

• 0% fee has been given out to all users signed up till now (1700h CET)
  • New sign-ups: 0.1% fee!! *limited time only.
  • pay-outs every 5 minutes
  • very low payout treshold, (get your early coins fast!)

See full details in earlier pool announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508824.msg5752964#msg5752964

Devs and admins of nation-wars.com will be online (IRC/Forum!) during the re-launch to get this re-launch going smooth in our pool!
Please join us!!

blueangel01

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:36:27 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 04:51:43 PM by blueangel01

Not necessarily, with ASIC miners available the bitcoin mining industry has been bought, scrypt is a good stand against ASIC, not to mention the parameters are not the same as bitcoin, just the supply and block reward. The parameters are tuned to have a very stable mining experience and it's not really volitile, it's rising because it's going on mintpal later today, you can still buy in and make cash. Make back some of your profit that you lost with PawndCoin. This coin isn't a pump and dump, it's a coin with a good community, and really innovate design.

Also, you are not betting on the developers, your betting on the community, Bitcoin's dev is in the shadows, but the community raised the price to sky shattering prices, you don't need a dev to do anything so long as the coin has a good launch and a good community.

All the community can do is to advertise the coin. A good community creates a good environment for a pump-dump. A dev is needed to collaborate all the future plans and developments, fix the bugs and updates the wallet. A quote from someone i forgot, a company has to have new innovations continuously, else it is a dying company. And company is like a coin. Sure, it might be going up in prices right now but at an extremely high rate not a normal one. It is the best time to short bit scrypt if possible. When a new coin or new system comes up and the rally of Bitcoin scrypt decrease ( less than 100% a day increase) traders will move on to another coin because all they want is a very high reward. Therefore, it will crash. What do you expect from bitcoin scrypt in the future? It will encounter all the problem of all the coins right now, - centralized exchange and hacking here and there.

The GPUcoin and PAWNcoin offers the alternative, to use their coin in an industry with a partnership/ownership with businesses. The developers have knowledge and connection to make the coin useful. As long as it survives after 5 years, it will be ok. Most business fail in less than 5 years.

Edit:

Bitcoin, dogecoin, and Litecoin is at the forefront of educating people about crypto, getting merchants to accept cryptocurrency, and aiming to be liquid like fiat currency.
PPC - developing peer shares like a decentralized asset exchange.
NXT - aiming for decentralized exchange as well.
protoshares - aiming for decentralized corp.
just to name a few...

Newbies and other people still focusing on the next Altcoin in the 1st gen qt. It has already reached its limit, there is not much innovation you can add on it, even if you twist its algorithm and specification like a rubrics cube, you wont solve it.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
smith7800

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

pawn.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
The MORGUE, the merrier!
Amazon EC2 Hosting
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
First 25 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

I feel bad for any IPO investors in this coin .... I doubt it will ever be worth $1 as you hope  ....good luck  Bwwaahhhahaha
tagged

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

I feel bad for any IPO investors in this coin .... I doubt it will ever be worth $1 as you hope  ....good luck  Bwwaahhhahaha

ahh, now i feel bad for investing!   dang why didnt you say this before I sent in BTC?  Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

not buying any of it but the thread is a great read Smiley (not even halfway through yet)

5 bucks for a "new" SCRYPT coin lolz and your keeping 1% of the premine for team ?
1% for the ipo was 840,000 shares thats coins i assume and then the rest for team ? i havent seen any bonus or givaway programs but i havent read it all yet.
so 5 dollar times 840,000 is that what the dev team gets ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Hey DEV, what do you have against solo miners?

jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:29:46 PM

Will the block time be 2.5 minutes or seconds?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:35:05 PM

Will the block time be 2.5 minutes or seconds?
Minutes.
PiggyM

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:57:34 PM

Talked to the Dev of Xhash.

He is sitting in IRC waiting for launch. Should be up and running right at launch time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: