Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 365 day 100$ trading challenge. 135% profits in only 35 days!!!!  (Read 25012 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

Yes, ETH still going up but it will make many times of correction and it depends on the support, if support break then the price down for a moment but it will up again.

Btw, how much percentage do you take on every trade? Is it random or you make a calculation? If it's calculated, then how do you determine the percentage to take?

as soon as a buy order got filled I set a sell order 1% above the buy. So if I buy at 150 then I put up a sell at 156.5 more or less. I always check if there are huge walls around that. So most of the times I put sell orders for 1% profit. But when I am behind laptop and I see the price pumping then I cancel the sell and try to take a little more.
Beside that I sometimes take some more % but that's only when I set out buy orders in the evening and get lucky they hit during the night, Like 2 evenings ago then I bought lowest level at 142 and sold at 153 which almost is 6%.

So you didn't see about the price and see about the profit, okay I understand that.
I see on your first day until now, you use all balance to trade, and you are so lucky because you can get a bigger profit in one-time trade which is really difficult.
So how good this day?

Not much going on today. Had some other things to take care off. I just made a sell with 0.61$ profits which is 0.38% of my total balance. So a couple more trades to achieve my 1% goal today. So im not stressed Cheesy

Although you do not already reach 1%, you still have much profit from yesterday Grin
But you'd better reach your goal today so your goals to reach 1% daily will achieve. Btw, Litecoin is good for trade now but hm maybe late if you try now Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:02:53 PM

Although you do not already reach 1%, you still have much profit from yesterday Grin
But you'd better reach your goal today so your goals to reach 1% daily will achieve. Btw, Litecoin is good for trade now but hm maybe late if you try now Cheesy
[/quote]

I am on my way. closed another trade with 0.4$ profits. So total for today is 1.01$. Only 0.6$ more needed to achieve my 1%. And have 2 open positions in ETH.
Yeah I saw LTC is going up cause I am focussing more on ETH at this moment due to the upcoming fork. ETH is bouncing much harder at this moment.

As soon as my balance reaches 500 or more I will diversify over more coins but at this moment sticking to 1 trading pair isn't that bad at all

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:14:45 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 06:43:42 PM by QuadsPoker

Day 15

Trades

Note this trade includes more ETH in sell order than in buy order. So not all profits I made in this trade. I held some more ETH from another trade yesterday. Trade above actually made 0.61$ profits which only is 0.38% of my total balance

Post will be updated throughout the day when trades gets executed.

Balance

goal achieved for today. Started with a 159.99$ balance and made 1.6$ (1%) profits today. Now im gonna relax a little with my family. Tonight before going to sleep I will add a couple buy orders depending on the market situation of several coins.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:35:32 PM

This is interesting. 1% daily profit sounds very easy. But I believe that you won't be using only Bollinger bands as your lone indicator as you go along.

The whole 2018 was a bear market so I can sense this year of the pig will be good for the bulls. But along the road there will be some corrections and you will be doing some strict stop losses especially if you are serious with using only Bollinger bands (doubt it mate). I am positive your portfolio will end up green though. 

- V1saya
- NO
- $2,400 

x24 is already an excellent performance. Good luck.  Wink
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:52:40 PM

This is interesting. 1% daily profit sounds very easy. But I believe that you won't be using only Bollinger bands as your lone indicator as you go along.

The whole 2018 was a bear market so I can sense this year of the pig will be good for the bulls. But along the road there will be some corrections and you will be doing some strict stop losses especially if you are serious with using only Bollinger bands (doubt it mate). I am positive your portfolio will end up green though. 

- V1saya
- NO
- $2,400 

x24 is already an excellent performance. Good luck.  Wink

thx bro. I do not use many more indicators. Beside the Bollinger I only keep an eye on the market depth to track buy and sell walls. But beside those 2 things I do not use any other indicator. I even never do a proper analysis of market or a coin. I do not need all those tools and analysis to achieve my 1% daily goal. Only me, my laptop and the Bollinger.  Grin Grin

Sorry to hear you do not belief I will achieve my goal. But this only motivates me to keep crushing. Within a couple of months the effect of the compounding will reflect more than at this moment. As soon as this happens it will go very fast.

Note: added you to the list of contest participants

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:15:23 PM

Ohh really  Wink free btc not bad at all.
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

Ohh really  Wink free btc not bad at all.

At least if you join the contest I have attached to my 365 day challenge. Its the only way to get a shot at free BTC

ipanks

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:24:36 AM

I believe we can use only one indicator to analyze the market and actually, we don't need many indicators. I check by myself using Bollinger Bands, as long as we can find a good price to buy, and not too greedy to chase the profit, we could make the profit and it's not depends on the trend because once the trend is down, there surely will go up again, and it's only a matter of time. And then it's related with the patients we had, and if we can patient for a while, I am sure the order sell will be filled. I also try with some buy and sell order, and it works perfectly using Bollinger Bands only.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:50:08 AM

In one of my previous topics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083004.msg48585536#msg48585536 I posted that it should be possible to grow your balance by almost 3800% in 1 year only by setting a 1% profit goal per day.

I got several replies and read in other topics that it is impossible to make consistent profits on a daily basis. I entirely disagree with that so I decided to take the challenge.

My General goal is to grow my 100$ balance to minimum 3,778$ in 365 trading days what is exactly the amount you can generate in 365 days with a 1% daily profit combined with a 100% compounding strategy.

What will I do?

-Today 22/12/2018 I deposited 0.027BTC (which was 100$ at time of deposit) to binance and this is the only deposit I have made on this account and will be the only deposit during the 365 day period.

- I will trade a period of 365 days and will practically only use the buy the dip strategy and only use 1 indicator, the Bollinger bands.

- I will trade exactly 365 days. So if I skip a day or multiple days because of for example holidays this days will not count. I will trade exactly 365 days

- I will post daily updates with my balance and trades.

- Goal on this account is to grow the USD fiat balance. In a week or so I will start the same strategy to grow my crypto (BTC) balance as well.

My goals

My daily goal is to generate 1% profits on my current balance that day.

My yearly goal is to let my Fiat balance grow with minimum 3,778%

To achieve this goal I will not withdraw a single penny during the entire year. I will use my 100% compounding strategy from day 1. Screenshot below show the general goal.

To make this a real challenge I want to launch a fun contest on this. The contest will be very simple.

how does the contest work?

First 50 that join the contest will have the opportunity to grab the prize.

To enter you need to reply with

- BTCtalk username
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> reply yes or no
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days (fiat value!!!)

Example
           - quadspoker
           - YES
           - 5,000$  

You can view the participants list here -> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgwVcra5bjJKSORs6

Prize When goal isn't achieved
-> 25% of remaining balance will be for the person that replied NO and made the closest estimation of my balance after 365 days.

Prize when goal achieved
->If balance is between 3,778$ and 5,000$ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 250$
-> If balance is 5,000$+ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 10%

I posted in an earlier thread that me and my friends can offer this as a service to but we do not want to do that. But if people want to try the same challenge as we do we would be happy to create a chat group or FB group where we can connect and share our experiences, support each other and help other persons to achieve the goal.

This is investment strategy and need free money and big patience to start. In this case only people who already have fix income do that because for people who don't have is like nightmare. Understand that before start because not all people can do that but I believe this is good step to keep stay. Fail or not is risk but keep straight is not an option, just do it and enjoy the process.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:16:37 AM

In one of my previous topics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083004.msg48585536#msg48585536 I posted that it should be possible to grow your balance by almost 3800% in 1 year only by setting a 1% profit goal per day.

I got several replies and read in other topics that it is impossible to make consistent profits on a daily basis. I entirely disagree with that so I decided to take the challenge.

My General goal is to grow my 100$ balance to minimum 3,778$ in 365 trading days what is exactly the amount you can generate in 365 days with a 1% daily profit combined with a 100% compounding strategy.

What will I do?

-Today 22/12/2018 I deposited 0.027BTC (which was 100$ at time of deposit) to binance and this is the only deposit I have made on this account and will be the only deposit during the 365 day period.

- I will trade a period of 365 days and will practically only use the buy the dip strategy and only use 1 indicator, the Bollinger bands.

- I will trade exactly 365 days. So if I skip a day or multiple days because of for example holidays this days will not count. I will trade exactly 365 days

- I will post daily updates with my balance and trades.

- Goal on this account is to grow the USD fiat balance. In a week or so I will start the same strategy to grow my crypto (BTC) balance as well.

My goals

My daily goal is to generate 1% profits on my current balance that day.

My yearly goal is to let my Fiat balance grow with minimum 3,778%

To achieve this goal I will not withdraw a single penny during the entire year. I will use my 100% compounding strategy from day 1. Screenshot below show the general goal.

To make this a real challenge I want to launch a fun contest on this. The contest will be very simple.

how does the contest work?

First 50 that join the contest will have the opportunity to grab the prize.

To enter you need to reply with

- BTCtalk username
           - Achieve 3,778$ goal  -> reply yes or no
           - Estimation of what my trading balance will be after 365 days (fiat value!!!)

Example
           - quadspoker
           - YES
           - 5,000$  

You can view the participants list here -> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgwVcra5bjJKSORs6

Prize When goal isn't achieved
-> 25% of remaining balance will be for the person that replied NO and made the closest estimation of my balance after 365 days.

Prize when goal achieved
->If balance is between 3,778$ and 5,000$ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 250$
-> If balance is 5,000$+ 10% will be divided over all persons that replied YES and the one with the closest estimation receives an extra 10%

I posted in an earlier thread that me and my friends can offer this as a service to but we do not want to do that. But if people want to try the same challenge as we do we would be happy to create a chat group or FB group where we can connect and share our experiences, support each other and help other persons to achieve the goal.

This is investment strategy and need free money and big patience to start. In this case only people who already have fix income do that because for people who don't have is like nightmare. Understand that before start because not all people can do that but I believe this is good step to keep stay. Fail or not is risk but keep straight is not an option, just do it and enjoy the process.

Thats why I am doing this challenge with only 100$ starting capital. This is to prove that even without a big investment decent money can be made. But you are right. It needs patience because you will only benefit in full from this strategy when having patience and not withdrawing for an entire year

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 04:50:39 PM

First variant:
If the market goes up-your goal is easily achievable given how much today everything has fallen.
Second option:
If the market is marking time or going down-I think that the goal is also achievable, because 1% for cryptocurrency per day is a change within 1 minute! Good luck I'll be glad to see you have more than $ 5,000 in your account.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
meskellil

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:52:46 AM

Hey,
Do you have any risk management strategy that you are using ? If yes can you share with us sir ?
Thanks
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

Hey,
Do you have any risk management strategy that you are using ? If yes can you share with us sir ?
Thanks

I am mostly they entire time when I am trading behind my laptop. So I place every buy and sell manually. The only riskmanagement I use is to diversify my orders at different levels with smaller parts of my balance. Because the strategy I am using isn't 100% accurate. So if I buy into the market and 5 min later the coin keeps dropping then I enter in multiple lower limits as well. Beside that I do not have other risk management strategy

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

Hey,
Thanks

I am mostly they entire time when I am trading behind my laptop. So I place every buy and sell manually. The only riskmanagement I use is to diversify my orders at different levels with smaller parts of my balance. Because the strategy I am using isn't 100% accurate. So if I buy into the market and 5 min later the coin keeps dropping then I enter in multiple lower limits as well. Beside that I do not have other risk management strategy

Use support and resistance as guidance. Use bolinger bands on higher time frames to make sure you going in right direction.
Also check "bolinger bands" strategy and maybe employ this as extra help to make your trades booletproof.

drawed simple S/R and + bollingerbands to verify if levels are good.

Good luck mate
ipanks

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

Why did you not make update your trade? I don't see any update from you. Is there any problem with your trade? It's been 3 days you don't make any update. I hope you are fine and well, and you can continue your trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
meskellil

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:16:39 PM

I hope you put some trades in TRX, today is bleeding day Smiley

Waiting for your update bro.

Take care.

P.S. why not trying to use an app where we can see your portfolio with a view only API key ? Smiley
QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:48:42 PM

Why did you not make update your trade? I don't see any update from you. Is there any problem with your trade? It's been 3 days you don't make any update. I hope you are fine and well, and you can continue your trade.

Like I stated in the post above. I got stuck in ETH at a higher level. Yesterday night I got back to break even point and sold my ETH without profit but my balance kept the same. Today I havent traded yet cause I have been out the entire day

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:50:08 PM

I hope you put some trades in TRX, today is bleeding day Smiley

Waiting for your update bro.

Take care.

P.S. why not trying to use an app where we can see your portfolio with a view only API key ? Smiley

No use to add a portfolio because I do not have a portfolio. I do not keep crypto and sell every day for USDT. Very soon I am going to start a crypto challenge as well For that I can maybe keep a portfolio and share

QuadsPoker (OP)
Copper Member

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:56:22 PM

Day 16

Trades

Gonna put my other trades in tomorrow. Laptop is in shop for maintenance. Dont like doing it on phone. I have a couple open positions on ETH. Hd some good entry levels. Just waiting for that one bounce to grab some percentages.

Hi guys normally I give daily updates. But I am also just human. I got stuck into ETH/USDT and after 24 hours the price havent recovered yet to my profit level. Sometimes I close those trades with a small loss but because of the upcoming for I am still confident that the price will recover to my desired profit level. So thats why I decided to keep the trades open. This trades will be considered as trades from the day 16 of my challenge. I will post when some sells get hit.

Closing my day 16. After get stuck in ETH for 2 entire days I yesterday decided to sell with a break even. I held some ETH bought at 149 but also at 144 and 142 which led me sell everything at 147 without a loss of funds. So at this moment I still hold 161$ in my balance. Tomorrow I will start day 17 but maybe I will already place some orders today. If so I will start day 17 already today

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:20:27 PM

---

I thought you went to sleep with your funds in USD :p This dip would have been perfect for you.

Still, looks like there's a long road ahead of you my friend. Skipping days is alright as long as you stick to your goal I guess, so good luck Cheesy

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: