Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year Investment  (Read 1643 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA. I think the three have the potential to be able to grow and have long-term investments.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019
I think very popular will be: Champagne Coin, Whiskey Coin and Turkey Coin))) I at least plan to invest in them)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA. I think the three have the potential to be able to grow and have long-term investments.

Agree with you that these coins are promissing ones, and consider them to be the main currencies I am mostly interested in. What about the leaders of the crypto market in the 2019 in January nowadays is hard to predict, but hope my thoughts will the right ones.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

No one can answer this question with an accuracy of even 80%. Cryptocurrency is very much and many of them have a chance to grow in value. Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. In any case, they will grow in value.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Agree with you that these coins are promissing ones, and consider them to be the main currencies I am mostly interested in. What about the leaders of the crypto market in the 2019 in January nowadays is hard to predict, but hope my thoughts will the right ones.
but of the three coins I think Bitcoin is the best to buy next year because I think at the beginning of the year the price of Bitcoin is still not high and that's when you can buy it for your long-term investment. I am sure that in the next 1 or 2 years you will get big profits.
Robuexp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

After reading a few weeks on this forum and other sources online i did my first ever investment in crypto.
     Now i have: ETH, QTUM, TRON, XRP and ADA.
     Still thinking if i shoukd buy Stellar, Pundix and ICX.
Any ideas? What do you think about my "start"

other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

but of the three coins I think Bitcoin is the best to buy next year because I think at the beginning of the year the price of Bitcoin is still not high and that's when you can buy it for your long-term investment. I am sure that in the next 1 or 2 years you will get big profits.

If it's a long-term investment, I think it's possible to buy all three at the same time. If he feels the current price is suitable and it's cheap. Because if it increases after you don't invest, you will feel remorseful and will make even more mistakes
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

Hello! I like Fusion - this is a fundamentally strong project with a strong qualified team. December 28, they launch a test network. I would recommend to look at this project. But everyone decides for himself. Good luck.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

2019 is coming, I hope that in the new year, the cryptocurrency market will be able to usher in a turnaround. I think Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
  Yes I hope so that in 2019 same as last few years bitcoin will keep on increasing the demand and value in market. Investors are hoping for the best because even now bitcoin has started to make remarkable improvement in price. So now good time is not so for we are going to receive huge surprise from our investments.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I bet we will see a bear phase in these 3 months, so the best crypto will be the one that can withstand this dump. I think, Quarkchain, WAVES and maybe Cardano can show us some growth then or at least they won't fall so dramatically Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Undoubtedly, this will be Bitcoin, because if there is no growth of the main currency, all the rest will remain in the shadows

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

who know about cryptocurrency market condition for few month again, but i can gie you advise for choose few altcoin with big chance for growing up in future, like XRP, NEO, Ethereum, EOS this coin has big comunity in their ecosystem for growup in future

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

I hope that ETH can become a crypto currency that experiences a significant price increase in 2019, the current price increase at ETH can restore every investor who was previously afflicted with sadness due to the deep decline in ETH prices. You can imagine, the price of ETH fell more than the price of $100 which was previously expected that the price of ETH did not come out of the price of $100. So for me, 2019 will be a turning point for ETH, the time when ETH will rise again and can even touch the price of $ 300 in 3 months.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

The Ethereum has dropped too much.I'm definitely gonna make a lot of money.I'il get more if it falls.I think they'il be very valuable in 2020 and 2021.
Sometimes I think which of the years will be more valuable in bitcoin in the next 3 years. could it be before bitcoin forking or after? some bets will go on before the forking which could increase the price. Will it be much better after all most especially into end of the years involved?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

This will be Bitcoin, I'm 100% sure of that. This will be exactly the coin that will start to grow in price at a breakneck pace. And all the other coins will follow.

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

The Ethereum has dropped too much.I'm definitely gonna make a lot of money.I'il get more if it falls.I think they'il be very valuable in 2020 and 2021.
I agree, ethereal should quickly recover. but I also expect more bitcoin drawdowns
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

It seems to me that first of all we need to take fundamentally strong projects. This is btc eth xrp, but small projects will make quick profits.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

With all my soul for ethereum and only for him. I am sure that this year we will conquer new heights. Ethereum 2.0 is bound to become a revolution, smart contracts of a new generation are the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

With all my soul for ethereum and only for him. I am sure that this year we will conquer new heights. Ethereum 2.0 is bound to become a revolution, smart contracts of a new generation are the future.
in my opinion don't just rely on ethereum, but also other coins. yes there are indeed many people who believe that in 2019 ethereum will be high and of course we should not be proud first because we do not know whether it will happen or vice versa.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Next year we expect a lot of good news that should affect the cryptocurrency positively. For me, the best investments will be in bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two most promising coins, which are the primary founders and which have more confidence. I think for these currencies next year will definitely be successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: