Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year Investment  (Read 1643 times)
MCJamison1987 (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

I believe in first 3 months of 2019 there will be no altcoin will be able to take the 1st place of BTC that mean BTC will be remain the best crytpcurrency at that time. LOL. I think if you wanna invest so stop waiting cause it's the best time to invest in BTC right at the moment cause price of BTC will rise back very soon at the early of next year so if you can't catch this chance, you'll not be able to buy BTC with this low price anymore.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

Well the answer to your question is really simple and straight forward so i will put it straight away too. For me Eth will be the best investment for new year, its first quarter and beyond simply because its price seems to have bottomed out already and also considering the fact that eth has super strong fundamentals right now as huge events, news and upgrades are coming for eth in january and the upgrade will keep coming throughout the year with some breaks, biggest being the constantinople upgrade that will be implemented around mid january.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

A very interesting question, today we cannot say anything about the market or predict the rate of cryptocurrency for frequent market instability and that is why I advise you to just wait and not invest in anything as there is a big risk of losing everything

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

2018 was very bad for the market. 2019 may be very good for crypto. If Bitcoin permits, Ethereum, Litecoin, and a few more altcoins are well above their current value.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

It's still gonna be BTC who's going to continue to rule the cryptocurrency market. If your thinking of a alt coin to challenge BTC's dominance, I would say that ETH and XRP and two likely candidate that will go strong in 2019 specially if another bull run started in the first quarter of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

The Ethereum has dropped too much.I'm definitely gonna make a lot of money.I'il get more if it falls.I think they'il be very valuable in 2020 and 2021.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

I think that every coin can show a goo impulse. As for me, I'm holding Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano(from famouse coins only). I wish these coins will show growth in the first 3 months of 2019.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:02:34 AM

The first 3 months, of course, will be very interesting for us to wait. Everyone's big hope is there is a big wave. The current market has declined too long so this will be inversely proportional to 2019. The coin should have experienced a high increase.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

ETH is promising for Q1 2019. Price is very low but potential is very high. First step is to overtake XRP again, I think everyone will agree, that ETH is number 2 behind BTC. When market will toss out many shitcoins money will hike to ETH and increase price.

Smiley Smiley
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

I dont really think that there would be a wrong or correct answer to your question. It will really depend on your preferences and your plans with the specific coins. Are you going to hodl it for long term or are you looking for quick trades. However ETH might make a big move BCH is still on my watch list as well as its forked coin.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

I hope that in 2019 the initial year of the increase in all crypto prices, within a few months crypto prices are now in bad condition, but don't worry that next year the prices will rise again, because there are now many new users in krypto.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

2018 is the bad year of crypto world but after all this bad shadow this year makes more awareness about crypto market. What happen in 2019 no body can predict it but next year so many hope for crypto holders.. And this is good opportunity for newcomers who enter in crypto world. Eth  and bitcoin is already start receiving little bit and this is good symbol of welcoming new year..
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

I suggest you to select it from the top 10 coins in CMC table. Try research on your own and learn how market works it's always better to have knowledge about crypto, 2019 will be very promising and I hope there will be lot of surprises this time.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:27:44 AM

I think the best is Bitcoin, Ripple and Etherum. because these 3 coins are the top 3 in the market, because the market cap is the highest and will most certainly be the potential for investment in 2019.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

2018 is the bad year of crypto world but after all this bad shadow this year makes more awareness about crypto market. What happen in 2019 no body can predict it but next year so many hope for crypto holders.. And this is good opportunity for newcomers who enter in crypto world. Eth  and bitcoin is already start receiving little bit and this is good symbol of welcoming new year..

early 2019 is a promising year for the digital market we will have fluctuations around the price of ethereum and bitcoin and I think bitcoin is still at the top of investors' investment list.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Eth, BTC, and Waves can be the best choice for the beginning of the year. ethereum begins to return from adversity. just like eth, bitcoin also started to improve and the waves I saw there were many good things about this coin. now the waves are quite high.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

I'm studying an altcoin called Stellar. they spent $ 250 million just to attract more people to participate in their e-wallet application. I think this is a pretty good strategy and they are preparing to create the largest e-wallet system in the crypto market. this would be a great thing and I think that after a few months, its value will be high pump.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

Think of BTC, ETH, and XRP. Still many whales are accumulating huge amount of it. And, it implies an increase in market value of these cryptocurrencies making it the top 3 best cryptos and I guess in 3 months, they will still dominate the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

tron might be a good choice. or ethereum which is currently rising. or if you want to be safe, maybe stable coins can be a good choice. but the profit gained is certainly smaller than other altcoins

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: