Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year Investment  (Read 1643 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

2019 is coming, I hope that in the new year, the cryptocurrency market will be able to usher in a turnaround. I think Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
everyone here must expect the same prayer like you mentioned. even though the prayer cannot be realizeed immediately in a short time. and waiting is a temporary answer we receive

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I give you my best crypto coin list for the new year. I made my research and for me those 10 coins has worth of invest.

1. Ripple (XRP)

2. Ethereum (ETH)

3. Bitcoin Cash (BCC)

4. XYO Network (XYO)

5. Bubbletone (UMT)

6. DateCoin (DTC)

7. LA Token (LA)

8. BlockBank (BBRT)

9. Accounting Blockchain (TAB)

10. DogeCoin (DOGE)

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019

There will still be very soon to say which coins will have strong development in 2019. But I have belief with Ethereum , Ripple and Bitcoin Cash. What does your opinion??

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

in the 2019 upcoming new year, this is indeed an opportunity for us to immediately invest, we have to be brave and build again so we begin to choose to invest again, bitcoin prices still haven't raised prices at high prices, so we still have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin at a price now, and aside from bitcoin, we can also choose other altcoins for our investments, and many altcoins have the potential that hasn't returned to the highest price level, so we shouldn't waste the opportunity to invest immediately.

xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Guys, Pchain seems to renew their web site. Im planning to buy some but can not decide whether to buy right now or wait for ether fork (dunno when) then buy. What is your opinion ?

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Most of the projects have postponed innovations in their products before growth begins, so it’s hard to say who dares to launch good news in a falling market. If you meant it.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

This, only time will tell. For me, btc and eth will lead the pack since these cryptos have lot of support from the community. We have a positive sign at the moment that btc and eth are slowly recovering and doubters will soon whining that how they missed out.
LLooctor

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Sure it will be BTC, ETH as veterans, and MobileGO is my discovering, just check their activity since 2017.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

It is surprising that people have not yet understood how unpredictable the market of crypto-currencies is and it is impossible to predict the events that will take place in the future. But personally, I believe that in the first 3 months the situation will not change drastically and Bitcoin will remain on top.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

It is surprising that people have not yet understood how unpredictable the market of crypto-currencies is and it is impossible to predict the events that will take place in the future. But personally, I believe that in the first 3 months the situation will not change drastically and Bitcoin will remain on top.

I completely agree with your opinion, because I very much doubt that in the near future we can expect such results as Bitcoin from some other coin. Even $ 3,000 for a coin is very difficult to achieve under the current conditions of a cryptocurrency market.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

It is still difficult for any market predictions of cryptocurrency. We need more patience and to monitor the next 3 months. But I will invest my small christmas bonus in PAL and Waves. They will decoupling from Bitcoin in 2019.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

definitely in January we need to look at the Ethereum. at the end of January there will be a strong update and I think that we can make good money if we will trade correctly

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Currently I adopting wait and see attitude just to be safe side . Some market improvement but anything  can still happened
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

I will be watching at the TRX because I consider this coin looks very promising and they recently released about 50 apps on their blockchain.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

I have allocated a few coins for myself, I try to choose those that dump stronger than others, but the projects will continue to develop actively.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I suggest you to think about investing in ethereum, as you see ethereum begins to grow gradually and in 2019 year there will be updates from ethereum and their team and if everything goes smoothly, ethereum will have to reach at least 1k $ again.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

in my opinion for the future no one knows about change, if it's just a prediction of course everyone must be thinking there, what everyone says must be risky, and that's your own decision to choose what kind of risk, actually if there is no investment improper time.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

I think this is not the right time to invest at the end of the year, because at the end of each year there will be large pumps and dumps so I think it's quite dangerous to invest in early year but if you still want to invest, I recommend buying XRP NEO and ETH.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

In my opinion the most resonable risk-reward opportunity now is the Ethereum. Besides some news there is Constantinople fork in January that will very probably boost up the price.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I think the best choice for now is Ethereum, because we have two major updates that are coming for this coin. But it seems like the next green market movement is going to start and it is likely that every coin from top 50 is a great investment at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: