Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Year Investment  (Read 1643 times)
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Which will be the best Cryptocurrency in the first 3 months of 2019
No one knows the answer to this question but there are some great Crypto-Currencies that has a huge potentials and a room to grow in the years to come such as DigixDAO, Mithrill, Theta, Nano, Verge, Maker, and many more other coins only time will tell.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

What i envisage is that ethereum might be the best, although it will remain as number two, but the growth rate will be higher than any other, before there can now be general growth in the market. We are now tending towards better recovery and the market looks encouraging.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

it's hard to predict altcoins because prices are always influenced by bitcoin. there must be a factor that can increase the price of bitcoin. hopefully in 2019 there will be a positive issue about bitcoin so that altcoin doesn't fall too deep. I faithfully hold ethereum as the best platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

usually in the turn of the year the price of coins increases, but what I know from last year's history is that bitcoin has experienced a big increase when entering the new year, hopefully this will happen again
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

the new year is fast approaching and everybody is considering investing to meet up with the scaling of profit in a huge way. investing now is the key to enjoying tomorrow. after the festive season, most people tend to complain about expenses they catered for during the yuletide season and therefore they can not invest. i will advice to start the investment now

Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I think there are many choices that are worth choosing for investment in 2019, you can choose a new coin or an old coin whose price is down deserves to be a choice like ethereum which has a downturn

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

I hope that by 2019 there will be a Cryptocurrency year with all altcoin prices. in 2019 crypto made many agreements and also altcoins that improved its quality. everyone believes the market will be returned, we are still waiting to wait and continue to fight with what we hold now until the time comes.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

the new year is fast approaching and everybody is considering investing to meet up with the scaling of profit in a huge way. investing now is the key to enjoying tomorrow. after the festive season, most people tend to complain about expenses they catered for during the yuletide season and therefore they can not invest. i will advice to start the investment now

I agree with you although the market already declines even without holiday season but I'm sure that after this events it is good time to invest on cryptocurrency because there are lot good things might happen on year 2019.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

I can suggest big ones of course bitcoin and ethereum but mostly ethereum. I am planning to do like that like %60 to ethereum %30 to bitcoin and the rest of it to the altcoins but I didn't do research and I didn't decide yet. 

Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

I think that it will definitely be etherium because people are starting to believe in this cryptocurrency again

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

BTC will be at the first place in crypto currency as it is the first and old coin in crypto currency. There are no altcoin will take over BTC. Therefore, investing in BTC is the best choice than in altcoin.   

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Bitcoin is always the most popular cryptocurrency. It has the largest trading volume and capitalization. And also in case of growth - the very first in price will grow. So it makes sense to invest in it.

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

I would not advise you to make New Year's investments, it is clear to everyone that this is the time when people will partially sell their assets in order to close any unfinished business, to buy presents for their relatives! so be very careful!
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

i suggest for new year investment , there is four coin are best no.1 is exp,no.2 tron,no.3 xlm,and no.4 is cardano. you can spreed your investment in these four coins. you will be get good profit in new year.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

i suggest for new year investment , there is four coin are best no.1 is exp,no.2 tron,no.3 xlm,and no.4 is cardano. you can spreed your investment in these four coins. you will be get good profit in new year.
I'm also quite interested in some of the altcoins you mentioned. I added waves and Eth for the next choice. That's a coin that I think is quite potent, some of them have good news developments and some have experienced a lot of declines this year so I think there will be a lot of opportunities going up in the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

I think that in the first three months Ethereum has a great chance to grow in price. It is too early to say, as the market is unstable now.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

In first quarter 2019 the first three cryptocurrency will be BTC, ETH and XRP. I think that ETH will regain the second position as it is undervalued at the moment and next year many positive things should happen to ETH.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Everyone assumes that 2019 will be a bull run period for the market. Well, it could be since 2018 does not work for traders and market. However, there is no assurance that they surge for the first three months of 2019 since there is no indication of a trend reversal. Maybe, you can select for top altcoins so that you have confident that it will goes up. Do not buy garbage coins during bearish season or you will lose a lot.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

More cryptocurrency is best investment in the next few 3 months in the year 2019 just buy these bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, waves, ripple,  monero, zcash, dash and your money will become double upto triple once you invest your money.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

I don't think anyone can get this right at this time. Not even a prophet. We should wait till 2019 and see the reaction and performance of the individual coins.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: