Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:30:42 AM

At least you guys hyping this garbage got the dev a few rigs and me some btc's.

Yes, because those untouched premine shares REALLY lined their pockets with super duper munneez, right?

Spend your btc's elsewhere, nobody's waiting on you nor cares about your money here.
Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help

lol, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.  But if not, then you need to re-examine your spending habits.  Never, ever invest more than you're willing to lose.  Don't care if its cryptos, collector cars, silver, gold, or fancy paintings.  

Honestly..I'll show you screen shot of my Cryptsy wallet...Will this coin go back to 2500 at least anytime soon? I'll be happy with that?

no need to show your wallet stop doubling down...

will it go to 2500?

not sure ...if the devs dont come in here to rally the investors and build confidence to attract new buyers
and the diff and algo dont get fixed..

i wouldnt bet on it....

just hold no point in selling now....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:31:12 AM

Yes, because those untouched premine shares REALLY lined their pockets with super duper munneez, right?

Spend your btc's elsewhere, nobody's waiting on you nor cares about your money here.
Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help
 this is crazy!!!!!! i have lost some money myself but this has to be the most entertaining thread on bitcoin talk lol no wonder herp and sussex wont leave Grin
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:32:54 AM

Herp.  We've known where you've stood on this coin for well over a week now.  No need to reiterate it.  Also, you can spam your other alt coin endorsements elsewhere.  This is about maza, not about your personal investment portfolio.

Well, I guess if there's any silver lining in this situation, is that this coin has to eventually bottom out 'somewhere.' Problem is...it's been on a continual, steady, gradual decline day after day.  But it will eventually get to a price point where it will undoubtedly be a dining feast for pumping groups.  Unfortunately, nobody can predict when that will happen.

I've sold off about half my shares and have about 70k left after having sold and rebought at a lower price.  Not too bad, considering I started out with 88k coins before it took off to the moon.

If it becomes absolutely worthless (which I doubt), then so be it.  But if it goes back to even 5k, then I will count my blessings.

First Sovereign Currency

Any reasons why you have this in the title thread?

Because of the current situation between native americans land and assets in relation to the U.S. government?
Then , with this in the OP.
The Future National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation

Those two things contradict themselves.
The future might be 200 years from now Smiley

The tribe has already stated Payu and Maza has it's full support.  So yes, I would equate this to this being the first soverign crypto ever. Unless there is another one who has gained that sort of upper level backing?

It's a work in progress...nobody is expecting everyone to be using the currency overnight.  That's the entire goal of supporting the coin...you're supporting the movement, and the hopes that this will be a successful endeavor.  This is much bigger than just maza, this would be a big win for cryptos in general, especially with all the shit bitcoin has been through the past few months.

Spot the difference.

Wpn't let we quote on your message? Must been deleted...PM & I'll show you screen shot, If you try hack my  it won't happen but I'll show you 2 mil plus mazacoin I have

Please help me...I put 5 BTC into this coin at 4000, now I'm if  fuk street I put 36 btc at 2700 boom fail! Now I put 10 btc at 2018 and another fail...so I have 56 LTC left on btc - e, I exchange it to btc..send it over to cryptsy dump it onto Maza at 980 and I still can't profit, seriously  I need help how am gonna tell my kids they can't go on holiday this year? I made promises..I've fked my whole family up.. Please help

lol, I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.  But if not, then you need to re-examine your spending habits.  Never, ever invest more than you're willing to lose.  Don't care if its cryptos, collector cars, silver, gold, or fancy paintings.  
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:35:39 AM

Yeah , too bad that even a successful Mazacoin doesn't have the power to change that.
There are other changes that should be done first.

Just posted it because I thought it relevant and interesting.

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

But those numbers you posted got me sad.
I'm pretty sure that even is this coin fails , there are some people here that can make some changes there.

It doesn't have to be a coin it doesn't have to be bitcoin.
But hell , this is one huge forum ,somebody should come with an idea on how to help the situation there in a way.
And i'm talking about giving those people a chance to get a paid job , bring electricity or running water.

There is a project called dogeforwater , we could start the same  with the slogan cryptos for...
This is beyond the dreams of a certain developer , there is something that needs to be done there.

You would be surprised... but the Lakota and local tribes have got some pretty wealthy supporters willing to help already....

More on that later though ; )  

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:51:05 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 03:14:24 AM by perezoso

Mining away here, periodically switching my hashes between BTC and MZC.  Sure wish I could find a good merged pool.

I'm mining and holding Mazacoin.  I've got a little card mining LTC, which I also convert into Mazacoin, just a couple hundred a day.

First and foremost, I want it to work as simple sound investment.  Yes, high risk, but so is almost everything in cryptocurrency.

But Mazacoin also hits a soft spot for me.  I'm not native but I've worked (professionally) with indigenous people on a lot of policy issues.  I really want this to work for political reasons, and am throwing some hashpower, and low market buying, into it for that reason too.

Man, somebody come up with an online shop accepting Mazacoin that sells some nice quality goods made by Lakota. Really made by Lakota.  Not junky tourist crap.  I'd spend Mazacoin there.

Hell, for instance, I already regularly buy real wild rice, really wild, really indigenous harvested, from Minnesota.

Or offering services.  MazaDaddy.com registrar.  :-)

Seriously, some nice products made by Lakota that are payable in Mazacoin?  Awesome.  Produced by a functional cooperative of some sort, or through a portal that enables individual Lakota to offer things on fair terms? Perfect.
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:00:11 AM

I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!
perezoso

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:02:09 AM

I am 100% out of MazaCoin, and 100% sure I made the right decision. Get out while you can guys! Unfortunately, this ship is going down fast!

Patience.  At the price it is now, what's the point of getting out?  Mine and hold, support real possibilities for Mazacoin economy.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:05:26 AM

Good luck.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
insanid

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:06:12 AM

Patience.  At the price it is now, what's the point of getting out?  Mine and hold, support real possibilities for Mazacoin economy.

The point of getting out is getting at least something back from your initial investment. Use the BTC to trade other coins which aren't tanking as badly and make back losses. I wish the Lakota people well, but there's too much politics and FUD with this coin. It's too stressful to trade and deal with the constant bombardment of FUD, and this coin is suffering as a result.
insanid

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:08:32 AM

Good luck.

Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:09:05 AM

happy trails......
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:09:21 AM

Yeah , too bad that even a successful Mazacoin doesn't have the power to change that.
There are other changes that should be done first.

Just posted it because I thought it relevant and interesting.

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

But those numbers you posted got me sad.
I'm pretty sure that even is this coin fails , there are some people here that can make some changes.

It doesn't have to be a coin it doesn't have to be bitcoin.
But hell , this is one huge forum ,somebody should come with an idea on how to help the situation there in a way.
And i'm talking about giving those people a chance to get a paid job , bring electricity or running water.

There is a project called dogeforwater , we could start the same with the slogan cryptos for...man there are a lot of things those people need.
This is beyond the dreams of a certain developer , there is something that needs to be done there.

Again, baseless assertions to fit your own agenda.  Patting yourself in the back because people that lost their money?

lol.

Yeah...you seem like a genuinely good guy that'd be a treat to hang around.  Again, your saying it's a scam holds about as much weight as those stating it's a legitimately good cause.  But unfortunately, the burden of proof doesn't sway in your favor.  There's a big difference between a coin that hasn't yet 'fulfilled it's intended goal' vs. a coin that's a flat out scam.  I don't think you know the difference between the two, or at least it doesn't appear you do.

perezoso

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:10:25 AM

Thank you, but you don't need to wish me good luck. I made quite a bit off of MazaCoin, and I was fortunate that I didn't re-invest my entire profits back into this coin. The people who need the luck are those who have not sold yet and are hoping the coin will rebound.

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.
broneoppa

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:10:48 AM

This is where im at. Im already out 75% of my investment, I might as well hold out til 1 satoshi in the chance that it takes off again
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:13:06 AM

This is where im at. Im already out 75% of my investment, I might as well hold out til 1 satoshi in the chance that it takes off again
i am with you no need going out now
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:17:10 AM

Again, baseless assertions to fit your own agenda.  Patting yourself in the back because people that lost their money?

lol.

Yeah...you seem like a genuinely good guy that'd be a treat to hang around.  Again, your saying it's a scam holds about as much weight as those stating it's a legitimately good cause.  But unfortunately, the burden of proof doesn't sway in your favor.  There's a big difference between a coin that hasn't yet 'fulfilled it's intended goal' vs. a coin that's a flat out scam.  I don't think you know the difference between the two, or at least it doesn't appear you do.

Let me fix my statement...

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll in another thread by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

I wasn't referring to mazacoin and I will not call it a scam until I have real proofs of it which is by far not the case now.

You still own me an answer although
Is Mazacoin now , at the moment we speak a "First Sovereign Currency" ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
insanid

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:17:39 AM

The rest of us will do what we can to make sure pump-and-dumpers like you aren't a big part of the future of this coin.

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:18:07 AM

I'm going to make a wild correlation here: but only because these are two currencies that have a lot of skepticism and speculation and have fought uphill battles.  

But if you look at bitcoin and it's history, it has been battered and bruised for YEARS before it finally gained true adoption and exploded out of the 50 dollar range into the 600's and beyond.   The explosion literally happened overnight.

If you believe in the cause, you're going to have to stick through some tough times ahead.  Bitcoin bounced around from the 1 to 5 dollar range for what seemed like forever.  Vaulted to 150-200, then crashed down immediately and people jumped ship because they didn't want to lose their ass.

All I'm saying is...if you truly believe in the cause, then there is no reason why you should be wavering right now solely due to the price.  You're looking at the ultimate destination.

Easier said than done.  But this is the reason why there aren't many who invested in bitcoin that became millionares.  Sure, you hear of the occasional success story, but the violent market price swings, massive dumps, and sideways movement for what seemed like forever...made it so there were very few people that actually held their bitcoin bags out of choice all the way thruogh it's epic rise.  Most got in during the rise, but certainly not at the bottom.

With that said, good luck to all in any of their investments.  I'm not 100 percent into maza and have my portfolio spread over about 10 coins.  I think it's always good to diversify in any aspect of life.  But I certainly can't blame anyone who's fully committed all their btc's to this venture.  It's got a lot more 'footwork' done than 98 percent of the shitcoins out there.

At the very, very least...it's a novel idea with great intended social implications.
perezoso

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:22:04 AM

Excuse me? You have no idea how I invested in this coin in the first place, and the circumstances upon which I made my profits. Just because I came out ahead doesn't mean I am a pump and dumper. If you really want to know, I bought the coin cheap because I saw the potential in this coin before the major pump happened. I then set my sell order for a ridiculously high amount (basically I didn't think it would sell and I wanted to hold and see the coin rise in value). I went to sleep. I wake up the next morning and my order sold. Is that my fault? I took half of my profits and put them back into MazaCoin near 18k satoshi. Does this sound like a pump and dumper to you? If you actually read this thread you would see that not only was I trying to help with debunking the FUD, but I also went out of my way to try and help Payu with wide-spread adoption for the coin. Thanks.

Okay, fair enough... I have not read all 50 pages... you may have done some things of which I'm not aware.

Still, if you were offering everything for sale from the get go.  You know, I don't have my bitcoins at an exchange with $800 on 'em.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:23:27 AM

lol.

Let me fix my statement...

Thank you for that empowering Smiley. After being called a troll in another thread by a guy who lost his investment in a scam coin , it feels great Smiley.

I wasn't referring to mazacoin and I will not call it a scam until I have real proofs of it which is by far not the case now.

You still own me an answer although
Is Mazacoin now , at the moment we speak a "First Sovereign Currency" ?

Oh, my apologies, thought you were referring to maza Smiley

Here's my quantifier on the 'sovereign currency' statement:

- Is it a currency?   Check.
-Are the native american reservations classified as a sovereign entity?  Check.

Thus, it's a sovereign currency.  Now...obviously the level of adoption is still not anywhere to where it needs to be.  But this coin was created and intended for this sole purpose, so I can confidently say it's a sovereign currency.  Nobody expected all the tribal members to be using it out the gate.  It's a work in progress, and will most likely take years to fully implement, if the right circumstances arise.  

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: