Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

I was thinking maybe a simplest thing would be to contact an association of native and finance like community a project on their territory, maybe something that they're already working in. A bit like it was done through dogecoin with the Jamaicans but in a more serious and continuous way.
Whatever it is, this develop social imprint in my opinion is the right way to grow up with the benefit of all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:08:01 PM

The entire altcoin market is down - a little over a week ago you could still mine/dump Scrypt at 0.01 per mh per day - it's about half that now, a fast dwindle over the past week or so. This coin had a crazy hype pump, then a massive crash as was to be expected, and is now recovering, make no mistake there are certainly pumpers buying positions - which means there are people trying to hold the price down. Someone dropped over 8 BTC into it after pushing the price down from 2000 to 1500, which rocketed it back over 2800 - I watched the BTC stack loom in the sell book driving it down in the initial phase. You can see it over the course of about 3 hours on the charts. People are playing this market hard right now. I'm not saying we'll see 20k again anytime soon, but there is certainly heavy interest in this coin, someone has reason to be moving stacks in. I personally have been averaging down and increasing my position... I've spent way too many hours watching Cryptsy's books, this price is being intimidated downward with moving walls for periodic buy-ins.

Pre-pump? Or wishful thinking? I've already averaged out of my risk, but I'm a believer so I'm gonna keep averaging down and wait and see.

we can both agree to agree Grin

i concur. massive price suppression

regarding herpes he is welcome to state info but he has shown to be a racist and bigot so i prefer not to hear from him. also he has been working this forum and also the chatrooms i feel he is getting paid to do this
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:08:35 PM

I was thinking maybe a simplest thing would be to contact an association of native and finance like community a project on their territory, maybe something that they're already working in. A bit like it was done through dogecoin with the Jamaicans but in a more serious and continuous way.
Whatever it is, this develop social imprint in my opinion is the right way to grow up with the benefit of all

I believe payu is already in the midst of trying to reach out to other tribes and get them on board.  I think his goal is to make maza the official currency of as many native american tribes as possible, to create less confusion and better, widespread capitol and market growth.
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:15:23 PM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Here is the non-profit I donated to and contacted:
https://www.naha-inc.org/contact-us/

Here is the message I sent them if you need inspiration:
Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

Great Job Remi!.

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:20:08 PM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

One, one hundred, one thousand remistevens!!
The idea of the maza address for any website is great, that's the way

Cool, thanks!

I'm prepared to make it even more interesting. I'll send 200MZC to the first 10 Lakota related existing websites that put a Maza donation address on their site. All they need is to put the address up, explain that its for donations and someone needs to post the link here. 200 for the the first 10! (exception: price skyrockets and someone steals all my coins somehow, your link doesn't look like an already existing Lakota website or the website isn't based from something on the reservations). Link can be to a business, group, charity, school, you name it. . . I'm making this commitment publicly, any other offers to up the ante?

Sorry I know its not a huge amount, but its what I can afford, hoping for support. . . 

Feel free to share this post with anyone you might talk to on the reserves.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:21:49 PM

You can donate to the Faucet  http://www.mazafaucet.tk/   Wink
remistevens

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:30:14 PM

You can donate to the Faucet  http://www.mazafaucet.tk/   Wink

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of faucets also. But if MZC wants the type of value AUR is experiencing there has to money going to the right people. Faucets get crypto people involved, but what can make Maza special is getting Lakotas involved. Maybe if you had a faucet that could only be accessed on the reserve. . . .
testadimerlo

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:32:30 PM

Cool, thanks!

I'm prepared to make it even more interesting. I'll send 200MZC to the first 10 Lakota related existing websites that put a Maza donation address on their site. All they need is to put the address up, explain that its for donations and someone needs to post the link here. 200 for the the first 10! (exception: price skyrockets and someone steals all my coins somehow, your link doesn't look like an already existing Lakota website or the website isn't based from something on the reservations). Link can be to a business, group, charity, school, you name it. . . I'm making this commitment publicly, any other offers to up the ante?

Sorry I know its not a huge amount, but its what I can afford, hoping for support. . .

It would be nice to have a list of these Lakotas websites, just to get an idea... Would someone to post any web siteaddress if he knows, please?

cryptofloes

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:35:46 PM

Errors on Coinmarketcap?  Shocked

Nevermind.  Lips sealed

http://s23.postimg.org/55p25yst7/huh.jpg

bitranger

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:42:50 PM

I was on board with this but I sold I can't afford to lose anymore of my investment. Just know that the amount of coins being produced are going to make it a challenge for this coin to rise fast again. So just know your in it for the long haul.

Ripple went to .10 with 100 billion ripples out there and 8 billion in the float...and that was with most of the bitcoin community hating it

Mazacoin is quickly becoming a movement for ALL the suppressed people in the WORLD
you just watch it grow!

I"m not denying that but I'm also not denying that it's going to be a long process I can't afford to tie up my BTC that I have left in it. Just people who are holding need to understand they are in it for long term.

Long term can fit into lots of time frames@!...If Payu's prediction of .25-1.00 within one year happens what is wrong with that?.We need to separate Mazacoin from the rest of the alt-coin anyhow..

The cause does that!.We may not have the approval of the FED or the Elite But we sure have the numbers on them..With bitcoin/ripple/Nofiatcoin/and Mazcoin great thing could come!..They all shift the power back into the hands of the people..

It's all about morals and ethics which no longer exists with our leaders..

It is now up to us to pave the way for our futures
testadimerlo

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:47:01 PM

I throw in the pot 400 mazacoin for one or two Lakota websites with a mazacoin address. I have a very small budget but count on me
cryptofloes

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:56:45 PM

Mazacoin needs services first in order to become are real currency.

Person A makes/does something and gets paid bij person B in MZC.

Person B received MZC from early investors or miners in return for goods or services.

For example, this handmade pottery webshop could have MZC payment options.  https://www.siouxpottery.com/

What do we need?

-payment plugins for websites
-really simple one page explanatory on MZC
-Get more Lakota ngo's involved.  (https://www.google.nl/#q=lakota+people+charity)
bitranger

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:01:35 AM

Cool, thanks!

Put me down for 1,000 to each if we can make it happen! yes that is 10,000 total
mark this post Smiley
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:09:07 AM

I believe payu is already in the midst of trying to reach out to other tribes and get them on board.  I think his goal is to make maza the official currency of as many native american tribes as possible, to create less confusion and better, widespread capitol and market growth.

That's the thing, surely there will be at least ONE tribe interested, even if the Lakotas drag their feet on it there may be a smaller tribe eager to jump on board, all it takes is one to set the train in motion.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:10:31 AM

now 0.00001750 hope back again to 0.00017500  Wink
remistevens

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

Put me down for 1,000 to each if we can make it happen! yes that is 10,000 total
mark this post Smiley

Wow! Awesome! I'll also X3 any of mine if they are registered charities, so 600 each. Lets get some more commitments people!

I'll keep the running tally going.

Lakota website donations committed so far. Add a wallet address to your existing Lakota based website on the reserve, explain that its for donations and we will donate MZC!

First 2 websites 1400MZC each!
Next 8 websites 1200MZC each!

+400MZC coin for charities
49er.miner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:11:56 AM

i wonder if that last pump was someone trying to pump
or a test pump from the whale thats been suppressing the price
cryptofloes

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

Put me down for 1000MZC for each charity.  Grin
bitranger

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:18:20 AM

Put me down for 1000MZC for each charity.  Grin

! Shocked !
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

new exchange
https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=222
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: