Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:25:55 PM

First Sovereign Currency

Any reasons why you have this in the title thread?

Because of the current situation between native americans land and assets in relation to the U.S. government?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:27:12 PM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Here is the non-profit I donated to and contacted:
https://www.naha-inc.org/contact-us/

Here is the message I sent them if you need inspiration:
Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

Super cool, great effort! I'll definitely donate some maza their way when/if they create a donation address Smiley
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:27:47 PM

First Sovereign Currency

Because of the current situation between native americans land and assets in relation to the U.S. government?
Then , with this in the OP.
The Future National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation

Those two things contradict themselves.
The future might be 200 years from now Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

Here is a Lakota charity that I made a $10 donation to just now and sent them an email about Maza asking them to add a donation wallet address to their website. Send them a donation or email, if they add the address, send them some MZC. The worst that could possibly happen from this type of 'investment' is that they sell it all immediately and people in need get some proper food.

We need to show all Lakotas that the people behind Maza aren't out for a quick profit, we'd like to see this succeed and help people who need it. Dig deep people, and find some other charities that serve this community.

Also, email local radio and papers. Lets help get the word out and share some MZC with the only people who can really make it work.

The goal is to get every Lakota related website to have a Maza address. Heck I'd donate to a local gas station if the owner puts Maza on his website.

Its a charitable Airdrop, lets just do this. Prove you're a believer. Think of the news and trust we can generate if we pulled this off!

Hi I hope I can have just a minute of your time - just made a donation by paypal. . .

If you haven't heard, there is a new virtual currency like Bitcoin with the intent of being a national sovereign currency for Lakotas. A federal reserve of this currency will be dispersed to Lakota individuals and businesses. Another reserve will be held by tribe leadership.

I am a bitcoin enthusiast and I see great potential in virtual currencies to free all people from needlessly imposed poverty. My hope is that Lakotas, because of their sovereign status and respect for the environment, could set an example for the rest of the world with their own successful sovereign currency.

The bitcoin community has a history of being generous and supporting new usages of the technology. I think if you were to add a wallet address for Mazacoin donations to your website, you would receive donations internationally. There are many busy forums with people from all around the world discussing Mazacoin and hoping it succeeds. The hope is that it brings prosperity for Lakotas - and sets an example for people everywhere on how to be free of a faulty global banking system.

I'm posting your link in a busy forum, I'm quite sure you'd get a lot of response if I could tell people you accept Mazacoin donations as well. Its not hard to set up and share an address for donations.

+1!!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:31:12 PM

Great!

BTW. Guys can we get contact to Payu Harris somehow ?

anonymous pirate left MAZA team? Another guy too?

Maybe MZC needs new dev from us and we've to talk with Payu Harris ??
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:31:18 PM

First Sovereign Currency

The tribe has already stated Payu and Maza has it's full support.  So yes, I would equate this to this being the first soverign crypto ever. Unless there is another one who has gained that sort of upper level backing?

It's a work in progress...nobody is expecting everyone to be using the currency overnight.  That's the entire goal of supporting the coin...you're supporting the movement, and the hopes that this will be a successful endeavor.  This is much bigger than just maza, this would be a big win for cryptos in general, especially with all the shit bitcoin has been through the past few months.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:33:15 PM

Great!

BTW. Guys can we get in contact with Payu Harris somehow ?

anonymous pirate left MAZA team? Another guy too?

Maybe MZC needs new dev from us and we've to talk with Payu Harris ??

I've tried to see if the dev could somehow relay messages to Payu, but it appears he's constantly on the road right now and has very little time for correspondence (I imagine he's getting bombarded with emails, etc).  But I did urge them to tell him to start re-tweeting on his twitter account.  That would be epic if we could somehow get him in here to discuss things in this thread, but that may have to wait until is campaign efforts slow just a bit.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:35:21 PM

Very Proud to follow you Payu!!..This can't be stopped now..it is worldwide!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moHAjUf-VgY

Ok but its alot more important to focus on what this particular coin aims to be don't cha think?  Maybe something like this politically could be passed but in regards to mazacoin instead.  http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231736  This would create bonofide industry in P2P coin education stateside.
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:36:10 PM

I was on board with this but I sold I can't afford to lose anymore of my investment. Just know that the amount of coins being produced are going to make it a challenge for this coin to rise fast again. So just know your in it for the long haul.

Ripple went to .10 with 100 billion ripples out there and 8 billion in the float...and that was with most of the bitcoin community hating it

Mazacoin is quickly becoming a movement for ALL the suppressed people in the WORLD
you just watch it grow!

I"m not denying that but I'm also not denying that it's going to be a long process I can't afford to tie up my BTC that I have left in it. Just people who are holding need to understand they are in it for long term.
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

hm just maybe... no

asic coin

any coin that makes me a profit.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

282% jump on coinmarketcap!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:38:35 PM

First Sovereign Currency

The tribe has already stated Payu and Maza has it's full support.  So yes, I would equate this to this being the first soverign crypto ever. Unless there is another one who has gained that sort of upper level backing?

It's a work in progress...nobody is expecting everyone to be using the currency overnight.  That's the entire goal of supporting the coin...you're supporting the movement, and the hopes that this will be a successful endeavor.  This is much bigger than just maza, this would be a big win for cryptos in general, especially with all the shit bitcoin has been through the past few months.

We're talking semantics here but since the coin isn't YET the national currency of the lakota nation but the FUTURE , you can't claim it's a sovereign coin.
Anyhow , good luck with you project .
I don't like self moderated topics in the bitcointalk forum so I'm out of here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
testadimerlo

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

One, one hundred, one thousand remistevens!!
The idea of the maza address for any website is great, that's the way
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:39:04 PM

I was on board with this but I sold I can't afford to lose anymore of my investment. Just know that the amount of coins being produced are going to make it a challenge for this coin to rise fast again. So just know your in it for the long haul.

Ripple went to .10 with 100 billion ripples out there and 8 billion in the float...and that was with most of the bitcoin community hating it

Mazacoin is quickly becoming a movement for ALL the suppressed people in the WORLD
you just watch it grow!

I"m not denying that but I'm also not denying that it's going to be a long process I can't afford to tie up my BTC that I have left in it. Just people who are holding need to understand they are in it for long term.

Totally understandable.  If you're not willing to wait a bit to see possible dividends, then perhaps maza isn't for you.  There are probably a lot more alts out there with quicker pump n dump gains.  Then you might be able to come back and purchase maza for cheaper.  Or, it may just end up being 300 percent higher.

That's the beauty of cryptos Smiley
bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:40:21 PM

As much as I support Maza I support free speech even more and cannot support this thread being moderated by those who see fit to delete those who speak out against the coin

I'm surprised the mods closed the other thread at the whim of you guys who cannot accept there will be those against the coin. I for one would like to hear both sides of the "coin" so to speak and now I will not because you will delete anything that is against the coin.

The moderations in this thread could potentially do more damage to the coin than any troll or fud spreader could do

Do we really need such moderation when there is an ignore button or are people seriously that incapable of clicking on said function ?

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites

Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:42:11 PM

haha, I just saw that and almost leaped out of m chair.  That was a 'weird' anomaly...but definitely not up 280 percent.  Think someone just made an odd purchase mistake and the tracker picked it up. lol
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:49:25 PM

You supporting the FUD means you are not a supporter of this coin.  And that's fine, you're entitled to that.  But purposely creating a hostile environment where people no longer feel like posting is not what this coin embodies.  It's about peace, unity, and the betterment of the crypto community.

Clearly you're as ignorant as the ones spreading FUD

1. I do not support FUD, I support freedom of speech which encompasses things I may not agree with which include said FUD

2. You will not bully me into accepting anti freedom of speech acts by accusing me of not being a supporter when I have clearly stated I support the coin (ironic really you're trolling and don't even know it) I have seen this kind of insane mentality before where religion is concerned where only ONE point view can be accepted and anyone who believes otherwise is a spawn of satan

3. You clearly are not the person who should be moderating this thread, as you're clearly not impartial on this matter your bias is clearly visible and you WILL do damage to the coin through your bias by censoring controversial points raised

4. Again, ignore button.... I didn't have to read anything Maninthemoon, Herp or Sussex had to say because I ignored them early on when they were just trolling, again I ask why is it that people are incapable of clicking "ignore" to do away with what they are saying, unless you have some other kind of agenda which lends back to point 3

There really was no need for this thread or the "hate" thread, the original thread was fine, people just need to engage their brains and spend 1 second clicking ignore if they do not appreciate what another person posts, what we have now borders on childish

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

haha, I just saw that and almost leaped out of m chair.  That was a 'weird' anomaly...but definitely not up 280 percent.  Think someone just made an odd purchase mistake and the tracker picked it up. lol

Probably that 2819 buy
Seems to be back to "normal" now?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:57:56 PM

What happened to cryptorush, been down offline more than 1hour now. I want to get my maza from them and they are down..

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:58:20 PM

You supporting the FUD means you are not a supporter of this coin.  And that's fine, you're entitled to that.  But purposely creating a hostile environment where people no longer feel like posting is not what this coin embodies.  It's about peace, unity, and the betterment of the crypto community.

Clearly you're as ignorant as the ones spreading FUD

1. I do not support FUD, I support freedom of speech which encompasses things I may not agree with which include said FUD

2. You will not bully me into accepting anti freedom of speech acts by accusing me of not being a supporter when I have clearly stated I support the coin (ironic really you're trolling and don't even know it) I have seen this kind of insane mentality before where religion is concerned where only ONE point view can be accepted and anyone who believes otherwise is a spawn of satan

3. You clearly are not the person who should be moderating this thread, as you're clearly not impartial on this matter your bias is clearly visible and you WILL do damage to the coin through your bias by censoring controversial points raised

4. Again, ignore button.... I didn't have to read anything Maninthemoon, Herp or Sussex had to say because I ignored them early on when they were just trolling, again I ask why is it that people are incapable of clicking "ignore" to do away with what they are saying, unless you have some other kind of agenda which lends back to point 3

There really was no need for this thread or the "hate" thread, the original thread was fine, people just need to engage their brains and spend 1 second clicking ignore if they do not appreciate what another person posts, what we have now borders on childish

Again, you're entitled to your own opinion.  Or does that 'offend' you in any way?  

Feel free to make your own thread.  And no, I'm not biased in this regard.  As I already reiterated numerous times...there's a fine difference between purposely creating a hostile environment and constructive criticism.  I'm not going to lay that out for you if you aren't capable of distinguishing the two, as it should be abundantly clear.  Hell, I even 'entertained' neuro's outlandish claims and let his threads stay up when he asserted the wallet picture may have in some way been doctored.  Then the wallet was released, as promised.  And I deleted his nonsense because it was no longer pertinent in any way.  Comprende?

"Ignore" button is your solution? Fine.  So be it.  Use it.  Clearly the ignore button didn't work in the last thread because every single person kept requoting the same tired hate rants.  

Again, feel free to leave.  It's apparent you haven't done so yet.  What's keeping you here now in the wake of a peaceful organized discussion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: