Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!!  (Read 278326 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:49:22 AM

there is only one thing that is more annoying than

go find another coin....saying....and that is herp and his minions....

yes i would have to agree i dont think they give  a shit about us the investors....frankly...
and im getting tired of it.. to be honest

all the money that the pumpers took.. could have been donated to real causes and nonprofits in the lakota...

i would feel alot better if i just donated all the money i lost to be honest...

which is why i think no matter all the media interviews dont really effect the coin anymore....

and the nonexistence of and dev support here is the final nail in the coffin...

that is why there is no buy support....

of course this is just my opinion....

some iother ppl say THANK the pumpers....sorry i will never do that....

perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:12:26 AM

Congratulations to Hillbillyjoker, who now owns a Radeon 7750 for the bargain basement price of 10,000 MZC, including shipping.

Up now at the Mazacoin Marketplace is a dazzling iPod shuffle. Bid your hearts out.  It'll be a collector's item soon.

Coming next:  A Raspberry Pi, with extras, and a (nice) VOIP telephone system.  

And if this ever gets too spammy, I'm happy to stop it.  I'm just trying to promote some MZC transactions with tangible goods, and hope you'll join me.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:32:12 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 04:52:05 AM by sussex

Just now on IRC:

"MazaCoinPayu: Hmmm were secret dox leaked recently showing Oglala Lakota Presidents "Secret" payments to people fighting mazacoin?   I think soooo..... stay tuned...."

For future reference.

Edit:

Ok. the authenticity of this is in question, it may have been someone using Payu's username - no one is sure.
duru

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:33:51 AM

there is only one thing that is more annoying than

go find another coin....saying....and that is herp and his minions....

yes i would have to agree i dont think they give  a shit about us the investors....frankly...
and im getting tired of it.. to be honest

all the money that the pumpers took.. could have been donated to real causes and nonprofits in the lakota...

i would feel alot better if i just donated all the money i lost to be honest...

which is why i think no matter all the media interviews dont really effect the coin anymore....

and the nonexistence of and dev support here is the final nail in the coffin...

that is why there is no buy support....

of course this is just my opinion....

some iother ppl say THANK the pumpers....sorry i will never do that....

Agreed on the pumpers, the only thing a pump would be effective for would be for those trying to minimize a loss to get out. Would not be good for the coin designed to "not be  a pump and dump coin".  

For the record I don't know Herp, seen the over reactive posts and fear-mongering, the acct is new because I finally decided to say something here. I know it has to be getting pretty ludicrous if I decide to say anything...

the computer has increased the purse of words
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:39:32 AM

and what is it that we are supposed to do?

the community was here but there is no one to coordinate volunteers?

price has tanked and no response on our concerns so more ppl dumping and leaving..

they dont take any of our advice....

im here to support the idea...but im not here to worship payu and definitely not boxxa....

the coin is flawlessly working??

cant wait till they airdrop the 1000mzc  so everyone can go get a dollar value meal and mcdonalds....

But see the price hasnt tanked! when it started trading we had a 92,000.00 USD market cap
3 weeks later we have 432,000.00 USD market cap!...That is almost 500% GAIN IN 3 WEEKS!

The rest was just the whales doing their P/D...Am i missing something???

if you bought to high like me and believe in the coin AVG Down and swing trade it

If you don't believe in it and sold for a lose? Live and learn

But to continue to knit pick every little thing is just stupid IMO

Get behind the cause or move on to the next coin

so i guess alot of us here must be stupid in by you definition...
im glad your so intelligent ...with your great advice....

i already averaged down..many times and i have been swing trading...
when did i ever say i sold?

its not considered nitpicking when the coin cant stabilize...

so tell me what is your definition of getting behind the cause smartranger?

Thank the whales because we are almost 500% higher than when we started trading
you have to get out of the mindset that this is a typical alt-coin..It isn't IMO

I think it is stable we are just finding our channel and need to flow through it for awhile to build up momentum..I never thought it would go below 500 but i was wrong..there are tons of coins hitting us every day and right now more sellers than buyers its that simple!.AND IT DOESN'T HELP
THAT 95% of all the coins are garbage!.

But if mazacoin makes it just think what it could mean!.I got over 6,000.00 USD that says it has a good chance and am willing to ride it out..No it won't happen in a week/Month BUT what if
Payu's estimate of between .25 and 1.00 in the first year comes true!?

what are we at right now? 0.003-.25 would be a 9000% gain from here..That ain't to shabby in my book

Ps. there is tons of bitcoins sitting on the sidelines right now just waiting for a home to go to!
If we get some kind of good news in the near future the next run will make the last one look like a warm up run IMO

the whole thing is a big "what if", from the lack of response to real issues to the posts of "please wait for an official announcement" when nothing of actual investor concerns are answered with anything but "trust me" or "I'm sure these things are getting worked on".

It's been a hell of a ride, but people have some real issues, and days after the "no one person can upset the applecart" the applecart gets upset. Just a general lack of awareness to a community that is trying damn hard to be supportive.

And quite frankly the "find another coin" answer keeps getting repeated, but so do the promises that things are getting better "this weekend" or "next week". All of these things are slightly reassuring to a market that is almost based entirely off of perceived news or perceived effect, but I think are tossed out all too frequently.

I do agree with the "find another coin" suggestion insofar that you... should... Keep an eye on the news, and if anything real starts to happen, get back in.  But the creators do not care much for the investors, this has been repeated time and again with "this is meant for the Lakota", so maybe that was their hint that everyone should just let them do their thing. they don't need the btc. I think some constructive criticism is in order too, nothing is going to get better until concerns are addressed.
i agree i have been behind maza from day one. but i find it very troubling that they dont listen to suggestions almost the opposite they do things to hurt the coin. i feel not there intentions but they are. i also dont know why they cant be active here in this thread not everybody can be on the irc whenever they decide they have time to come. i have yet to see any roadmap how are we going to get from where we are now to .01 then .05 etc just because you say and hope does not mean it will happen. we need some kinda plan. if they have one please share i am sure we all would like to know.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:40:54 AM

I keep getting the feeling that after AUR airdrop this coin will go up.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:13:12 AM

Just now on IRC:

"MazaCoinPayu: Hmmm were secret dox leaked recently showing Oglala Lakota Presidents "Secret" payments to people fighting mazacoin?   I think soooo..... stay tuned...."

For future reference.

Payu just said that? Really?

I wonder how that can help at all. Besides looking paranoid, even if true, how can that help the coin in any way? Doesn't he need Lakota leadership to get the coin accepted?
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:17:26 AM

I keep getting the feeling that after AUR airdrop this coin will go up.

Or every nation coin will fall to the ground and die. I still wonder how they plan to actually do this airdrop. Strangely the one coin that did figure out a way to pay people (Hong Kong coin) is getting very little notice. They are going with a faucet that works off of IP address.

I still have no idea how maza is supposedly going to be distributed.
duru

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:19:18 AM

Just now on IRC:

For future reference.

Payu just said that? Really?

I wonder how that can help at all. Besides looking paranoid, even if true, how can that help the coin in any way? Doesn't he need Lakota leadership to get the coin accepted?

isn't it the same thing as last time people were getting anxious, the twitter post about Brewer getting elected for denying involvement in a joint venture.  And if there's supposed to be a meeting with Brewer coming up how is this helping.

(unless to set up an assumed denial of support coming from that direction) not that I think that, just the first thing that comes to mind.

the computer has increased the purse of words
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

gahh, this is so frustrating. I'll finally say it. Fuck Payu. The only thing he has going for him is his zealousness. He is incompetent as shit and doesn't know the last thing about crypto currency and how the market works. It's like he's done absolutely zero research on the topic. No one is going to want to invest or help in anyway if he isn't interested in taking suggestions and opinions from miners and investors and be willing to change things in order for the coin to be make any progress and be able to sustain itself. I have no idea how he thinks this coin is going to be worth anything if he doesnt make any changes, it's like...has he taken a look at the fucking market cap at all since the coin has been released? Does he know that at the current rate he will only be handing out 3 dollars per person?? WTF is wrong with this autistic asshole??
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:44:23 AM

whats really ironic is the fact i and many others here on this forum has defended mzc and defended devs numerous times...

and we get lectured by the rest of the cheerleaders on this forum that cant see the devs doing anything wrong...

they could kill puppies and the cheerleaders state you must  have faith....

let me ask a question here....

if this fails who does it hurt the most?

obviously it would hurt the lakota ppl but what did they risk? did they put any skin in this game?

the investors put their investment money, be it their savings, credit cards, speculation money....

some are daytraders who rely on income not promises...

and to sit here in this public forum and berate and belittle the investors who put all the risk into this cause...

and call them  bagholders and stupid....and in the same sentence state we should thank the pumpers...

then devs say we dont care about the investors....

all you motherfuckers make me wanna throw up....

if i sell all my holdings watch out... you think what we have now is a fud campaign....

you are gonna see an army of pissed off ppl who were so passionate for the cause....turn on you ...

and you had better stay anonymous cuz noone will ever support your future projects....

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:55:37 AM

and you had better stay anonymous cuz noone will ever support your future projects....

Hey, on the plus side, I really doubt Maple Coin will take off... or perhaps it may not even be released now. I can just imagine what people would post on a thread for that coin.
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

Here is the entire problem with this concept: you can't just give something away to thousands and thousands of people and expect them to start trusting it as their currency and giving it value. This distribution method simply doesn't work. The best chance these coins have to drag this thing out long enough for people to profit is if adoption is extremely slow (which is what I anticipate). It will be far too easy to game the system and as soon as it's all out on the open market, it becomes essentially worthless. From a financial standpoint, none of these coins make sense. As soon as the market is flooded with the distributed coins and the value tanks, people are going to lose interest in the coin completely. Aurora was the first through the door and the dev likely stands to profit the most out of all of the country coin devs but it won't take long for people to realize the entire thing is nothing more than a gimmick and all of the "me too!" country coins like this one will fizzle even faster. I know for a fact the Mazacoin dev lacks the competence required to pull off something 1/1000 the size of what they claim to have planned. A few short weeks ago the guy was throwing a tantrum at Xnigma, a beta exchange, for 6 straight hours because he couldn't withdraw his $6 worth of bitcoins. Withdrawals required manual approval at the time since the exchange was brand new and it was in the middle of the night for both of the admins. 6 straight hours over $6 - no joke. Of course as soon as the admin was online his withdrawal was processed and he finally went away. Somebody put the entire thing on pastebin and it's amazing. A-MAZA-ING.

We're about to witness some of the most epic drops in market cap in cryptocurrency history which is hilarious because we're currently trending toward a big altcoin rally. The contrast will be insane. The time to dump your "country coins" is now.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:06:14 AM

whats really ironic is the fact i and many others here on this forum has defended mzc and defended devs numerous times...

and we get lectured by the rest of the cheerleaders on this forum that cant see the devs doing anything wrong...

they could kill puppies and the cheerleaders state you must  have faith....

let me ask a question here....

if this fails who does it hurt the most?

obviously it would hurt the lakota ppl but what did they risk? did they put any skin in this game?

the investors put their investment money, be it their savings, credit cards, speculation money....

some are daytraders who rely on income not promises...

and to sit here in this public forum and berate and belittle the investors who put all the risk into this cause...

and call them  bagholders and stupid....and in the same sentence state we should thank the pumpers...

then devs say we dont care about the investors....

all you motherfuckers make me wanna throw up....

if i sell all my holdings watch out... you think what we have now is a fud campaign....

you are gonna see an army of pissed off ppl who were so passionate for the cause....turn on you ...

once i found the gofundme page http://www.gofundme.com/4uridc for Payu , That was when i dumped my losses... if you look at coinmarketcap the release date, peak, and dump are all right around the same time as AUR.  Weird how this coin got so much real media exposure when the guy is a straight up fraud and has no affiliation with the Lakota tribe.  I definitely took a good lesson with this coin.  hopefully the last time i fall for one of these shakeouts

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:08:31 AM

I think the only thing investors can do now is just sit back and pray that payu eventually gets that little piece of documentation along with a picture stating he has the council's full backing to implement it.  Until then, expect a lot of dips and sideways action for as long as it takes.  I'm currently completely out of maza and have been trading other coins in the meanwhile, as it has seemed to stabilize within the 4-500 region and is very difficult to arbitrage right now.
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:03 AM

once i found the gofundme page http://www.gofundme.com/4uridc for Payu , That was when i dumped my losses... if you look at coinmarketcap the release date, peak, and dump are all right around the same time as AUR.  Weird how this coin got so much real media exposure when the guy is a straight up fraud and has no affiliation with the Lakota tribe.  I definitely took a good lesson with this coin.  hopefully the last time i fall for one of these shakeouts

I wouldn't call Payu a fraud. I might call him incompetent, but I won't say there is proof of fraud.

The moment that I knew I should get out of the coin is when I watched one of his youtube videos. The coin was sinking, people here were begging for the devs to show up, to chat about concerns, fork the coin to reduce miner rewards... do something.

And he puts up a video of himself sitting in a lake instead. I realized at that point he may not exactly know what he is doing.
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:24:45 AM

I wouldn't call Payu a fraud. I might call him incompetent, but I won't say there is proof of fraud.

The moment that I knew I should get out of the coin is when I watched one of his youtube videos. The coin was sinking, people here were begging for the devs to show up, to chat about concerns, fork the coin to reduce miner rewards... do something.

And he puts up a video of himself sitting in a lake instead. I realized at that point he may not exactly know what he is doing.

the reason i throw the term fraud out there is he said things repetitively in the Media that are absolutely not true, and people invested money based on the things that he said.

the gofundme page was the ultimate nail in the coffin, the guy already scammed over $1k out of people claiming to be raising money for a organization that he founded again that has no affiliation with the Lakota tribe.  The gofundme with no transparency whatsover for said plan, he just accept payments.  To me he just found another angle to work this scam, but in time everything will come out so these are just my thoughts

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:52:15 AM

the reason i throw the term fraud out there is he said things repetitively in the Media that are absolutely not true, and people invested money based on the things that he said.

the gofundme page was the ultimate nail in the coffin, the guy already scammed over $1k out of people claiming to be raising money for a organization that he founded again that has no affiliation with the Lakota tribe.  The gofundme with no transparency whatsover for said plan, he just accept payments.  To me he just found another angle to work this scam, but in time everything will come out so these are just my thoughts

Not loose too much (-4~6btc), if this project gone with wind, why nobody share the video link 1 weeks ago? i'll off this coin right that time too, I feel he just get lost, suddenly become a millionaire foundation holder, ethic and selfish half/half, have no one could consult due to afraid to lost control of Mazacoin, and because of this lack communication, Tribe office can't understand purpose of him, if MZC project come ture, Payu's power and wealth is 3 times more than whole Tribe Council.

Communication and share profit and share the power is always the key to unit people.

Not certain what you're saying here but all I know is the guy is an idiot and this thing was dead before it started. Whether he started it as a planned scam from the start or it just became a scam somewhere along the way is irrelevant at this point. The tribe was wise for not taking him seriously.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:05:23 AM

I think the only thing investors can do now is just sit back and pray that payu eventually gets that little piece of documentation along with a picture stating he has the council's full backing to implement it.  Until then, expect a lot of dips and sideways action for as long as it takes.  I'm currently completely out of maza and have been trading other coins in the meanwhile, as it has seemed to stabilize within the 4-500 region and is very difficult to arbitrage right now.

The fucked up thing is that, that might not even do much. I mean, that is really THE only thing that could possibly make things better. That isnt going to do anything for the miners. So the coin is officially a small poor nations currency. What then? How do we get the lakotas to start using these coins? Using an android wallet by buying smartphones with their 1000 maza ~ $3.00 USD? oh wait.  Ok so maybe this coin will be able to be used as a currency at some casinos, it is still going to take a long time for the value of the coin to rise. keep your maza on a harddrive, forget it ever existed, check back in about 3 years, hey, you may have just gained 20.00 usd to a couple hundred. Wow. such riches. is Payu a shibe? wow, so scam!
BitOnyx

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 07:09:33 AM

"The Future National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation"

so another national currency

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: