Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacker stole my funds from blockchain  (Read 22356 times)
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:17:05 AM

Forget about how much you lost your money at your blockchain account, next time always use google authicator for all of your exchange account, many people could hack your gmail account and more easy to take back your exchange account, better use google authicator.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:46:33 AM

I have an accound in
Blockchain.com
and I bought more than 0.71 bitcoin and sent it to them
but Blockchain did not Protect my account and the hacker login my account and stole my funds
but google website protected my account from the hacker and also yahoo website
blockchain is very bad because they did not protect my account

Base on your explanation, I observed and realized that you are new to the crypto space. Bitcoin wallet is all about your security settings. For a hacker to have access to your account, it means your security setting is as weak as the bone of an ant. Please add various authenticators and verification medium to your account whenever you create a cryptocurrency account and wallets. Hackers are always ready to hack weaker security protected wallets and accounts.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:28:19 AM

Forget about how much you lost your money at your blockchain account, next time always use google authicator for all of your exchange account, many people could hack your gmail account and more easy to take back your exchange account, better use google authicator.

i dont use google authenticator for almost two years now ever since i start to join crypto but so far i dont get hack  . how could it be possible ?  google authenticators  , 2fa's or any other extra security features are just optional because the wallet or the exchange itself do already have a solid security  . most importantly  , storing your assets online is risky  . this is the reason why there are hardware wallets and what you called a cold storage  . if you are a holder of huge sums of cryptos  .
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:41:29 AM

well, when you store assets that you have on the blockchain, make sure you activate a security system like 2fa, or something like that. something like this also happened to me in 2016. well, I lost 0.2 btc that I saved on the blockchain. I have done various ways, but it doesn't produce anything. then I decided to make a new wallet with a new email.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:50:44 AM

My Bitcoin was also hacked by hackers, and it is from Blockchain. I did not know that if there is a private key then any blockchain account can be accessed. So some hackers took my private key from my blockchain account. They asked me to open accounts on different websites to take my own private key. I'm just new in this line. So I started to open accounts on different websites without thinking about it. As a result, I lost my blockchain account. From then on, I would never ever share my private key with anyone. My mistake caused $ 50 because of that mistake. Hackers had hacked my blockchain account.

It was my really bad experience.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:11:48 AM

My Bitcoin was also hacked by hackers, and it is from Blockchain. I did not know that if there is a private key then any blockchain account can be accessed. So some hackers took my private key from my blockchain account. They asked me to open accounts on different websites to take my own private key. I'm just new in this line. So I started to open accounts on different websites without thinking about it. As a result, I lost my blockchain account. From then on, I would never ever share my private key with anyone. My mistake caused $ 50 because of that mistake. Hackers had hacked my blockchain account.

It was my really bad experience.
We've got a lesson to learned here, sharing your private to someone then your bitcoin might not your's. I've used a blockchain.com wallet for almost a year but I didn't have a problem with this, maybe I am too careful who's my dealing with. Even joining airdrops I don't use my main wallet on that. Web wallet is not safer to store bitcoin because there's a possibility that your malware could be a hack. But if you are planning to used that web wallet just buys another gadget(tablet) that clean to avoid possible hacking or why not hardware wallet for sure safe.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

Hi everybody
I have an accound in
Blockchain.com
but Blockchain did not Protect my account and the hacker login my account and stole my funds
can anyone help me?

Tamercome
Dec 13, 06:06 EST
i did not send anything but i found
Sent From
1DaYsP2oeDGgbQGaRX9PiXowzsLPu8uQjT
To
1FBWCQQ5BBzJRU6YfaQ1MJJA5rbtoujUuA
Value When Sent
$2,480.42
please help me

Paula (Blockchain)
Dec 13, 10:13 EST
Hello,
I'm very sorry to hear about this. You may have some type of malware on your computer
that resulted in your funds being stolen because your private information was somehow
obtained. One of the most common types of these are browser extensions posing as
bitcoin price tickers that are actually stealing your account information. There's also the
possibility that you visited a phishing site posing as Blockchain. We've also heard of
computer viruses that detect when an address is in your clipboard, and replace the one you
wanted to use with an address controlled by this malicious party.
By design, Blockchain never has access to users' accounts or funds. If you keep your
password and private key backups secure, then your funds are always safe with us. Since
this information has been compromised, be sure to never use this wallet or any addresses
contained within it. I'd also highly advise against using the same password again. I'm truly
sorry that you had funds stolen from you. That certainly is an extremely frustrating
experience.
If you’d like to learn more about how our wallet works, please visit:
https://www.blockchain.com/learning-portal/wallet-faq.

Recently my blockchain has been hacked due to my negligence not for blockchain. I did click a email "payment received'. This email was fake and i didn't activated 2fa for 7 days. That facilities took the hacker by sending me a fake email. I have learnt from this. Payment once send cann't reback to wallet. Everyone should be aware about fake email. Please activate your 2fa by google authenticator and SMS system. This is secure for your wallet.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:26:22 AM

well, when you store assets that you have on the blockchain, make sure you activate a security system like 2fa, or something like that. something like this also happened to me in 2016. well, I lost 0.2 btc that I saved on the blockchain. I have done various ways, but it doesn't produce anything. then I decided to make a new wallet with a new email.

Right, blockchain is not hackable right now if 2fa, 12 pharase, SMS verification is activated. Those who don't activate 2fa, may be affected by hackers either sending fake email or other ways.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:35:57 PM

That is why I don't leave my bitcoin in an online wallet,
It is better to keep it on an offline wallet or cold storage like trezor or nano ledger.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:18:47 PM

Right, blockchain is not hackable right now if 2fa, 12 pharase, SMS verification is activated. Those who don't activate 2fa, may be affected by hackers either sending fake email or other ways.

Yeah there are several security features that you can utilize to make sure your assets are safe but you have to make sure that it's in your own wallet. Even if you have these features enabled but you keep your coins in an exchange, the site itself may get compromised and so would be your assets. I think it's just logical to include a decent hardware wallet as an investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:28:44 PM

mainly the hacker issue is because we dont keep google authenticator so we become a victim of hacking so step 2 verification is must
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:44:46 PM

Hi everybody
I have an accound in
Blockchain.com
can anyone help me?

Tamercome
Dec 13, 06:06 EST
i did not send anything but i found
Sent From
1DaYsP2oeDGgbQGaRX9PiXowzsLPu8uQjT
To
1FBWCQQ5BBzJRU6YfaQ1MJJA5rbtoujUuA
Value When Sent
$2,480.42
please help me

Paula (Blockchain)
Dec 13, 10:13 EST
Hello,
I'm very sorry to hear about this. You may have some type of malware on your computer
that resulted in your funds being stolen because your private information was somehow
obtained. One of the most common types of these are browser extensions posing as
bitcoin price tickers that are actually stealing your account information. There's also the
possibility that you visited a phishing site posing as Blockchain. We've also heard of
computer viruses that detect when an address is in your clipboard, and replace the one you
wanted to use with an address controlled by this malicious party.
By design, Blockchain never has access to users' accounts or funds. If you keep your
password and private key backups secure, then your funds are always safe with us. Since
this information has been compromised, be sure to never use this wallet or any addresses
contained within it. I'd also highly advise against using the same password again. I'm truly
sorry that you had funds stolen from you. That certainly is an extremely frustrating
experience.
If you’d like to learn more about how our wallet works, please visit:
https://www.blockchain.com/learning-portal/wallet-faq.

Once you click the phishing site there is a big no chance for you to recover your loss dude. I'm sorry to heard this things to your bad experienced. Always remember that hacker is everywhere so we need to double check from time to time our security especially to our password or private key, and the phishing site too we must be aware on this.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:09:34 PM

Blockchain is safe and easy wallet to use but if you lost your money it is your mistake because before investing in your wallet you will have to keep your private key away from others as if you will share anyone can take away, but your suggestion is really good we should use google safety while putting our bitcoin in blockchain so when somebody will use our bitcoin we will get notification.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:34:13 PM

This is very unfortunate. This is one of the downside of crypto , getting back your money is nest to impossible. Unlike for banks/fiat there is quite a bigger chance to get it back and trace who stole your money. This is why 2FA and other security addons are present in most site, hackers/scammera are also evolving together with the technology , so we should be very careful.
I am agree with you it is not eats to take all your money back again so better not to be careless about your investment and make sure you wallet is really safe as blockchain is, as according to me blockchain has all the features to save your coin for long time without any risk, so those who don’t assure you about security of your don’t just replace them with blockchain.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:42:25 AM

It is very possible that you accidentally clicked a phishing site that may actually get some informations in blockchain.com. However, are you not aware of using some 2fa to prevent anyone use your private infos? If not, you have to download it to secure your accounts. Sad to say, you cannot get back your funds.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:21:09 AM

It is very possible that you accidentally clicked a phishing site that may actually get some informations in blockchain.com. However, are you not aware of using some 2fa to prevent anyone use your private infos? If not, you have to download it to secure your accounts. Sad to say, you cannot get back your funds.
Some of us were not experience such scenario and with these, it could a lesson and learn for everyone. All the best securities will coming from our own, mishandling of our keys will simply lead into losing and making hackers to easily get our funds.
It is very important to check sites before will get in and be sure that nobody have used our PC or laptops.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:43:57 AM

Some of us were not experience such scenario and with these, it could a lesson and learn for everyone. All the best securities will coming from our own, mishandling of our keys will simply lead into losing and making hackers to easily get our funds.
It is very important to check sites before will get in and be sure that nobody have used our PC or laptops.
We need to diversify, do not just put it in one address as if it will be compromise, you will surely loss everything.
Online wallets are prone to hacks and phishing, sometimes we won't notice but like I said, it's better to have different address for online
or better yet find a way to invest in hard wallet, it's more secure than online wallets.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:35:48 AM

We need to diversify, do not just put it in one address as if it will be compromise, you will surely loss everything.
Online wallets are prone to hacks and phishing, sometimes we won't notice but like I said, it's better to have different address for online
or better yet find a way to invest in hard wallet, it's more secure than online wallets.

All those things said here was disgusting for all holders if your security on your funds will be breach. This isn't acceptable if your asset will be put into danger of hackers. Better choose that recommended option using much safer wallet instead of using the online method. Private keys can be working safe, but always be careful from phising they might target you as their victim. Never expose your private keys online and don't install non trusted application on your pc or mobile phones.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:36:31 AM

I am so sad when hearing this kind of story "hacking", based on the OP stated he seems don't have any protection to his blockchain.com account. Better to enable your 2Fa authenticator, email verification and/or mobile verification if they have. These securities will protect your account from hacking.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:20:48 AM

I also experienced theft which was done by hackers, this is one that we must pay attention to and we are aware because hackers can infiltrate our wallets in various ways. now theft by hackers is rampant and we must save our assets in the safest place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: