Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 11:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform  (Read 3335 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:21:08 AM

A wonderful project and a very big prospect behind it. I think the platform will be very popular. I will follow the development of the project.
and in which country does this project start? Or will it become global and will work around the world? I would like to understand the pace of scaling.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

I also liked that the team will buy tokens from the market. I think this will ensure stable growth of the coin.
This is a very good strategy. I think that this practice will benefit and will increase the value of this coin.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:26:02 AM

I also liked that the team will buy tokens from the market. I think this will ensure stable growth of the coin.
This is a very good strategy. I think that this practice will benefit and will increase the value of this coin.

I agree with you, now only in this way it is possible to increase the price of the coin at the initial stage, which is very important for the users themselves.
And when is listing on exchanges planned? And is there any preliminary agreement on listing? I will follow the news of the project.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:30:49 AM

I agree with you, now only in this way it is possible to increase the price of the coin at the initial stage, which is very important for the users themselves.
And when is listing on exchanges planned? And is there any preliminary agreement on listing? I will follow the news of the project.
listings on top exchangers will make Petchains better in terms of price and they will become more famous too, Hitbtc or Kucoin can be the start of the trip

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:51:53 AM

listings on top exchangers will make Petchains better in terms of price and they will become more famous too, Hitbtc or Kucoin can be the start of the trip
After listing on top exchanges, the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers. I think this project has a great future.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

Already listed on any exchanges? You are just talking about the top exchanges, but I haven’t heard anything about it yet.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:37:56 AM

It seems like it's good news if it really happens that it will be listed on Hitbtc or Kucoin and maybe we better just keep following the progress to make it clearer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:16:16 AM

Why I very often in all projects meet a question from users "when is the exit to the exchange." This would be normal for ordinary cryptocurrencies but for ICO you need to wait for the launch of the finished product, not the exit to the exchange.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:39:25 AM

Already listed on any exchanges? You are just talking about the top exchanges, but I haven’t heard anything about it yet.

Thank you for your interest. The token will be listed on the exchange after the ICO ends.
raisting

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:47:23 PM

It seems like it's good news if it really happens that it will be listed on Hitbtc or Kucoin and maybe we better just keep following the progress to make it clearer

We want the token to be listed on the exchange as soon as possible. But let's give developers finish the ICO. Tokens on exchanges usually appear after the end of the ICO.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:54:16 PM

We want the token to be listed on the exchange as soon as possible. But let's give developers finish the ICO. Tokens on exchanges usually appear after the end of the ICO.

Thanks for your support.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

Will there be some kind of reward or monetization for the authors of the video? I would like to understand how much I can earn? Perhaps it will be a bit like YouTube.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:39:09 AM

Will there be some kind of reward or monetization for the authors of the video? I would like to understand how much I can earn? Perhaps it will be a bit like YouTube.
As I understand it, on the platform there will be only short videos. But in any case, advertising revenue should be shared between users of the platform.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:58:22 AM

As I understand it, on the platform there will be only short videos. But in any case, advertising revenue should be shared between users of the platform.
I would like to see what percentage distribution of tokens. And will the video go through any kind of uniqueness check?
ZloiRediska

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:22:50 AM

Thank you for your interest. The token will be listed on the exchange after the ICO ends.
What's all this Talk about a Kucoin listing? I missed something? It would be very cool for the Petchains project. Kucoin is a very promising exchange.
kovin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:26:28 AM

Of course. You can take part in the bounty campaign and get rewarded for your work.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089058.0
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:20:45 AM

Of course. You can take part in the bounty campaign and get rewarded for your work.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089058.0
Fine. Perhaps with this and begin. The reward from the bounty company is impressive and this is a good chance to get the first tokens.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:24:57 AM

When will the alpha version be available? I would like to Test how it will work? That would be very interesting for me.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:35:47 AM

i look it is first project from the pet Cheesy and this project is very unique . and you have a good road map. good sir
angrygerl

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:45:09 AM

i look it is first project from the pet Cheesy and this project is very unique . and you have a good road map. good sir
Yes, it looks just fine. I hope these tokens will be in great demand in the future. Perhaps investing in this project a small amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: